NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

@ReZourceman in the interest of being thorough... are you claiming to be a standard cop? It's just that Jimbob claims the same thing. Have you targeted yourself first?

All I will say is, there is no reason to not suspect Jimbob is NOT a cop yet.

Hang on. There is no reason to suspect that Jimbob is NOT a cop yet. That is what I mean.

I appreciate the method in which you found this out could be unorthodox and maybe you don't want to go into it. Vote: Mr Lazy

I don’t know what absolute majority is. It depends if Magnus Peterson can still vote or not.. Using the Mr Men list as a reference (in the start of the day post), I think it’s 7. We are now at 5. I will wait for @%1; to reveal himself and make a claim.

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

Not heard much from you guys. Even successful/interfered with comments would be good (I know Dedede said this already).

Not heard much from you guys. Even successful/interfered with comments would be good (I know Dedede said this already).

Is saying what I did and to whom enough? I'm just waiting to see if any more info crops up before voting.

I was just called to this post, yet I don't see a mention of me. What the hey...?

Oh last night for some reason I felt certain I had submitted a target, but obviously I hadn't. No record in my PM box. Screw that.

Oh last night for some reason I felt certain I had submitted a target, but obviously I hadn't. No record in my PM box. Screw that.

Did you do it by mobile? Sometimes it doesn't save them if you do it on the mobile/iphone theme, strangely.

I wasn't successful, was kept laughing all night by someone (Mr Tickle?). Day only started this morning, so for Smeagol's sake will wait for the answer he's looking for before voting.

It should already be evident that I am Mr. Noisy. I don't see a need to divulge anything further just yet.

We still have another full day left so I will vote tomorrow if it's still needed.

So, I can post until today has done.

I was indeed Mr. Napped last night, and was donning the clumsy disguise when I was. I am town.

I targeted Mr.Rush last night. Obviously, I never got the chance to bump uglies with him. ...That's my greatest regret.:sad:

Also, Vote: Mr. Lazy as my dying action of malice.

I tried to, but I was set solid and then someone tried to make me laugh

Must have been me then (the laughing).

Smeagol, if you say you targeted mr-paul then why say the above earlier? Surely you know who you targeted?

I did, but I’m not (yet) keeping notes, and I forgot Yvonne’s character. Eevil must have targeted Yvonne.

Remove vote so they have a chance to explain to my satisfaction.

This is something they could explain away? Your original post said you found them to be mafia though :p

I think ReZ should probably reveal the nature of his power. Removing his vote on a Mafia result does seem pretty odd. I'm guessing it's not a straight 'Mafia' result you get back ReZ?

Actually, Rummy was online tonight, so I’m assuming he was deliberately ignoring the thread.

At this point I’d like to know from @DuD what the deadline is (and perhaps the vote count) before I vote.

Day phases are 48 hours, this day phase started at 7am on the 25th. So we have at least until 7am on Wednesday.

Roleblocked Nosey.

This is something they could explain away? Your original post said you found them to be mafia though :p

I think ReZ should probably reveal the nature of his power. Removing his vote on a Mafia result does seem pretty odd. I'm guessing it's not a straight 'Mafia' result you get back ReZ?

It is important that I remain coy for now.

We still have a little time but I will certainly replace my votw if we hear nothing.

I believe that leaves @Rummy to be Mr. Lazy.

For the record, I stopped Topsy Turvy / Mr. Paul.

Not entirely sure how you came to that conclusion, many things go bump in the night - did you think you investigated my character, or is this just guessing?

Not entirely sure how you came to that conclusion, many things go bump in the night - did you think you investigated my character, or is this just guessing?

With you not revealing your character in this post can we take it to be true?

If not, who are you?

You can lynch him, by all means! I am in fact Mr Lazy, and I've come to kill you all into slumber. Darn, you gots me!

With you not revealing your character in this post can we take it to be true?

If not, who are you?

Sheikah, you've played a few games with Rummy before. You know how much he loves giving indirect answers with different words in these situations.

I believe he's doing it again. Either that, or his wording is one hell of a coincidence.