NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

Well, i targetted Mr Jelly (MP) yesterday and found he's good.

Definitely MP? I'm curious the change takes place before or after other things (although with it changing roles, it makes sense for it to be the last thing that happens).

Well, i targetted Mr Jelly (MP) yesterday and found he's good.

So are you Mr Wrong?

If so have you checked yourself?

Definitely MP? I'm curious the change takes place before or after other things (although with it changing roles, it makes sense for it to be the last thing that happens).

I got the pm at 7pm yesterday, so I would say after.

Yeah, i am Mr Wrong. My PM i got back stated that MP is good. It could be that i'm wrong of course and this switch happened before (in which case, that would mean Cube is good). But my PM says MP is good, so i guess that is that.

I havn't checked myself, but i know for sure i'm Mr Wrong at the moment.

Yeah, i am Mr Wrong. My PM i got back stated that MP is good. It could be that i'm wrong of course and this switch happened before (in which case, that would mean Cube is good). But my PM says MP is good, so i guess that is that.

I havn't checked myself, but i know for sure i'm Mr Wrong at the moment.

You should really target yourself so we know if you're accurate.

Was wondering Jimbob, you send in the name of a player, rather than the name of a Mr Man?

Did your PM say Mr Jelly is good, or Magnus Peterson is good?

@Mr\-Paul, i sent in a "Mr Men" name (in this case, Mr Jelly) and it came back with the forum name of said character* (Magnus Peterson)

*At the time, i am aware of the swap

@Mr\-Paul, i sent in a "Mr Men" name (in this case, Mr Jelly) and it came back with the forum name of said character* (Magnus Peterson)

*At the time, i am aware of the swap

the mechanic is the same for me

Well that is annoying, mine is different. I.E. I targeted Mr Blog and I received a message back saying "Mr Blog ......."

With a lack of discussion...

[countdown=11/23/2013 10:00 AM; Day 2 is over]Count down:[/countdown]

It’s Diageo who’s dead.

I must say I find it strange some people get player names in their result.. Name swapping is pretty much the theme of the game here. Diageo’s power was to swap names, which would have been useful as people don’t have to match the character name to a player. He must have targeted one of you. I’m not sure if I believe both got player names, although it’s possible.

I also just got a confirmation of the character I targeted.

[..]

The non voters were Cube, Diageo and EEVILMURRAY.

Of the Mr Men, that leaves Mr Clumsy, Mr Funny and Mr Grumpy. So Cube, Diageo and EEVILMURRAY are these 3. Or rather, Mr Clumsy may now be Mr Jelly on account of switching with Jamba.

^ Sorry, switching with Magnus rather.

This conclusion is sound, but Diageo is the only one left who hasn’t posted yet, which is why I assume he’s dead, which would mean he’s mr. Mischief?

Perhaps some voting shenanigans are in play here.

Well that is annoying, mine is different. I.E. I targeted Mr Blog and I received a message back saying "Mr Blog ......."

Sounds like Mr.Mischief (so, Diageo, then) targeted Magnus. Wasn't that his power, switching what the result looks like?

It’s Diageo who’s dead.

I must say I find it strange some people get player names in their result.. Name swapping is pretty much the theme of the game here. Diageo’s power was to swap names, which would have been useful as people don’t have to match the character name to a player. He must have targeted one of you. I’m not sure if I believe both got player names, although it’s possible.

I also just got a confirmation of the character I targeted.

This conclusion is sound, but Diageo is the only one left who hasn’t posted yet, which is why I assume he’s dead, which would mean he’s mr. Mischief?

Perhaps some voting shenanigans are in play here.

But Diageo didn't vote on D1 yet Mr Mischief appeared as a no lynch voter in the end of day tally. I guess we don't know for sure whether dead players are truly 'out' in terms of ability to post yet. We'll probably have a better idea as the days progress since we can start to assign more players to characters.

Of course, there could be some other mechanic in play to explain this Diageo thing since this is all a bit unorthodox.

Can't be bothered to parse out the ones who have claimed -

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Can you please say if you are Mr Funny or Mr Grumpy (and which one, if so). It'll help us work out this voting / Diageo thing.

As far as doubts to my alignment go, and just in case there are any lie detectors out there; I am town/good/not a kidnapper.: peace:

Dude, you're one of the wittiest people I've met. You're hilarious.

P.S. I am town/good.

Mr Daydream. Don't care who knows it.

I'm both funny and grumpy!

But you already know I wear neither of those masks here.