NEurope
DuD

The Mr Men Masquerade

It's not that I'm suspicious of rez, I just don't trust that a tracker could find someone as mafia. ReZ hasn't even said who mr lazy targeted has he? Even if he targeted clumsy, it is not proof of mafia.

I thought that was the implication that led to the accusation? That he found Lazy targetted Clumsy, but even so this is apparently not possible due to protection by Jonnas - thus I'd hazard that either/or was interfered with by someone else. That's enough uncertainties for me to not plough straight on for a lynch vote in MV.

It all comes down to whether we trust Jonnas over ReZ or not. Jonnas could be saying this to protect a team mate from getting lynched. Would ReZ have come out with this info if he hadn't legitimately received it?

He did ask beforehand if someone else had targeted Mr.Lazy (I answered, but I thought it was irrelevant at the time), so it leads me to believe there is something ReZ just isn't telling us.

Maybe by tracker ReZ means he's a reverse tracker, and he's confident that Mr Lazy is mafia because he's the only one to have targeted the victim?

Trust me dudes, this shit is accurate as fuck. Get those votes back on. What's the worst that could happen? Mr Lazy has not even come on to defend themselves.

Listen. I am 100% certain that he is a member of the mafia. 100% certain. If that isn't enough, then I don't know what is.

If that's all it took, this would be an easy game for mafia to win :p

You can't just say 'trust me I am sure' without giving us some kind of hint as to why. I don't like to place my vote with no information.

You could be neutral and you have to get someone lynched to fulfil your win condition. Just one example of 'what's the worst that could happen'.

That's only the worst that could happen for you though, those are great outcomes for me.

Yeesh, fine. I got squat. Ugh.

That's only the worst that could happen for you though, those are great outcomes for me.

Yeesh, fine. I got squat. Ugh.

Please explain everything up to this point why you think we should be voting Lazy. I have no idea why you're getting us to vote him right now.

Also @Dedede. Turn up. Defend yourself.

Second: Not so much turn up, rather explain your actions so far.

I received a PM stating he was whisked away (Jonnas) and I thought it slightly suspiciously worded. I lied to say I found him to definitely be mafia to encourage activity, reveals and progress.

I received a PM stating he was whisked away (Jonnas) and I thought it slightly suspiciously worded. I lied to say I found him to definitely be mafia to encourage activity, reveals and progress.

You know that this might lead to his lynch under no votes system?

What kind of proof is that? You know that Jonnas isn't Lazy right? Dedede is Lazy. So why are you saying we should lynch Lazy?

Vote: No Lynch for now.

it's no different if I picked a name from RNG, I'm not no lynching in this game. If someone has a better target I'm all ears

I’m really inclined to vote for ReZ, problem is, this isn’t the first time he pulled this stunt. Though he was town then, and it almost worked in town’s favour if I recall correctly.. Which doesn’t mean this wouldn’t have been very convenient if this worked now and he was mafia.

That said, Dedede’s defense is rather disappointing.

I’m also not in favour of a no lynch, it’s either Lazy or Daydream as far as I’m concerned.

I’m giving ReZ the benefit of the doubt right now, and I’ll keep my vote where it is.

@Yvonne ok how about ReZ as a better target? He basically made the whole thing up to get someone lynched and only came clean when I said he might be neutral. I'd switch my vote to him but that would put Mr. Lazy back in majority and there's nothing on him except that he's been less active than others. If you want to lynch inactive people, why not go for Diageo? He forgot this game even existed.

You seem strangely lynch heavy this game. Just because it's most votes doesn't mean people have to die every day. You were all for a completely random lynch on day 1 which would've resulted in a now confirmed townie (me) being killed. Way to appear innocent. Vote for ReZ or yourself if you're not going to vote no lynch.

You were all for a completely random lynch on day 1 which would've resulted in a now confirmed townie (me) being killed. Way to appear innocent.

The only way for me to know that character was innocent on D1 was to be you or to be mafia, so yes, it does make me look more innocent. I'm not convinced that you are a confirmed townie if it's Mr Wrong who cleared you.

I am always lynch heavy, so it is false to say that it is strange for me. We haven't lynched anyone this game, and we should start - once again, it is the sole mechanism through which the town can hope to win. I am going to use my vote to kill people all game until I'm dead or the mafia are. If you want me to stop vote for me.

ReZ's move wasn't great but the attitude behind it reflects my own feelings about the game, so I'm not voting for him on principle. If he lies again I will though.

@Yvonne ok how about ReZ as a better target? He basically made the whole thing up to get someone lynched and only came clean when I said he might be neutral. I'd switch my vote to him but that would put Mr. Lazy back in majority and there's nothing on him except that he's been less active than others. If you want to lynch inactive people, why not go for Diageo? He forgot this game even existed.

You seem strangely lynch heavy this game. Just because it's most votes doesn't mean people have to die every day. You were all for a completely random lynch on day 1 which would've resulted in a now confirmed townie (me) being killed. Way to appear innocent. Vote for ReZ or yourself if you're not going to vote no lynch.

Yeah, for like a day. Calm your thirst for blood.

Votes

No Lynch: Jonnas, The Peeps, Dedede, Rummy, Jimbob, Sheikah (6)

Mr Lazy: Yvonne, Diageo, Magnus Peterson, Smeagol (4)

Day must end tonight... I'll say between 10.30-11.

While he may be busy, Dedede hasn't exactly stood up for himself. I'm also going to Vote: Mr Lazy.

What a joke. So you're still going to vote for people based on randomness and even when faced with someone lying about another player for no reason, you're not going to vote for them purely because they were trying to get a lynch done? That seems crazy to me. I'm all for lynching people but I'd like there to be at least a speck of reasoning.

Next phase I will be voting for you or ReZ. The only reason I'm not doing so now is to save someone who has nothing against them yet might be lynched anyway. Sure, he may end up being mafia in the end - I have no proof he isn't... but the town won't win by trial and error. How many townies will be lynched before we hit a mafia through dumb luck and chance? It's a terrible way for town to play and I don't agree with it.

Guys, we can't go on together with suspicious minds. Dedede hasn't been about but we don't really have anything on him.

Yeah, for like a day. Calm your thirst for blood.

If you think I'm the one with a thirst for blood you're clearly still not paying attention. When I brought your name up I was merely being facetious.