N-Europe

The Mr Men Masquerade

DuD

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold your horses!

I just re-read something on my role PM, and it's bothering me.

@ReZourceman: Did you really, actually, target Mr.Lazy?

Change Vote: No Lynch because I might have something.

I did target Mr Lazy, yeah.

One thing I we can draw from this is that my information is probably correct. If Mr Lazy was not mafia, you'd have an additional four or five votes on them very quickly (probably). The fact that its been relatively hard to draw a lot of votes over a long period of time is indicative of them being mafia....I reckon.

I did target Mr Lazy, yeah.

One thing I we can draw from this is that my information is probably correct. If Mr Lazy was not mafia, you'd have an additional four or five votes on them very quickly (probably). The fact that its been relatively hard to draw a lot of votes over a long period of time is indicative of them being mafia....I reckon.

See, that's the thing... I'll take the risk of claiming my role, because there are shenanigans going on, and it might just lead us somewhere.

My power is to protect. At first, I thought this was "Protect from kills only", like usual, but I reread my role and... it protects from everyone and everything.

And I targeted Mr.Lazy last night. I know I'd be warned if I was roleblocked (because it happened in the first night), so I have to assume I wasn't. And yet here you are, claiming you successfully targeted him.

So yeah, what's up with that?

NEW POST: I urge people to change their votes to No Lynch until we get this cleared up.

See, that's the thing... I'll take the risk of claiming my role, because there are shenanigans going on, and it might just lead us somewhere.

My power is to protect. At first, I thought this was "Protect from kills only", like usual, but I reread my role and... it protects from everyone and everything.

And I targeted Mr.Lazy last night. I know I'd be warned if I was roleblocked (because it happened in the first night), so I have to assume I wasn't. And yet here you are, claiming you successfully targeted him.

So yeah, what's up with that?

NEW POST: I urge people to change their votes to No Lynch until we get this cleared up.

We could just lynch him, then ReZ if he's wrong.

Actually I want to hear from ReZ. Depending on his reply, I may or may not change my vote to him.

.. But maybe he used one of his gems.

######

Ale roleblocking actions are accounted for I believe.

We haven’t heard of any redirectors.. Jonnas, now you’ve come out, you might as well provide the details of your role and your PM. Does your PM not state whether you were successful or not? Mine does.. It specifically says if I was successful and who my target was.

Oh yeah, you're right, I did receive a confirmation PM, I actually forgot about it :heh: And you're right, it does mention Mr.Lazy by name, and that I successful in my protection (it doesn't mention if my protection actually stopped anyone, though)

So yeah, not much room for this to not be a fabrication from ReZ.

In my first night I was roleblocked by you, as you recall. My original target was also you, Mr.Tickle :heh:

As for my role, yeah, I already said everything.

I either reached Mr Lazy or am under the impression that I have. My role should not override a protector.

Can you tell us how your role works? I'm not sure how revealing the specifics of your role will make you any more a Mafia target. At least if we know how your role works, and Lazy isn't Mafia, we might be able to work out why you got your weird result and not just conclude that you might be Mafia.

We can't lynch ReZ as we don't know who he is.

We know who everyone is

Cube - Now Mr Jelly (used to be Mr Clumsy). (roleblocker).

Dedede - Mr Lazy (most likely) (role ?)

Diageo - Mr Grumpy (role ?)

EEVILMURRAY - Mr Funny (roleblocker?)

Jimbob - Mr Wrong (cop - regular/dumb?)

Jonnas - Mr Rush? (Role - ?)

Magnus Peterson - Now Mr Clumsy (Used to be Mr Jelly). (causes own costume / moveset to switch with another player). Dead by tomorrow?

Mr-Paul - Mr Topsy Turvy? (role ?)

ReZourceman - Mr Daydream (investigator?)

Rummy - Mr Bump (role ?)

Sheikah -Mr Strong (role withheld)

@Sméagol - Mr Tickle (jailkeep?)

@The Peeps - Mr Noisy (role?)

@Yvonne - Mr Nosey (claims tracker)

Jamba - Mr Mischief, switches Mr Men name with Forum name (and vice versa) in people's PMs. DEAD.

If people want to vote ReZ, they need to vote Mr Daydream.

Token 'plx consider protection of cops/me tonight'

Second post - sorry, forgot to remove some of the mentions on people.

Can you tell us how your role works? I'm not sure how revealing the specifics of your role will make you any more a Mafia target. At least if we know how your role works, and Lazy isn't Mafia, we might be able to work out why you got your weird result and not just conclude that you might be Mafia.

Does your power come through during the day ReZ?

Nope not a day power. I'm just a lowly tracker.

Snaptings.

So what do we actually have at the moment? ReZ says that Mr Lazy is Evil, but Jimbob also claims to be a cop. ReZ isn't saying Jimbob ISN'T a cop, and in some ways sort of not saying he himself IS. That's wishywashy enough for me from ReZ to be suspect. I wouldn't lynch him on it, but I'm wary to follow it.

Who did Jimbob cop though? I'm sure I saw something somewhere but I can't bloody find it now. Until I have more answers I'll at least counter the lazy vote with a Vote:No lynch.

Ah, I see the tracker bit above now. So ReZ tracked a supposed untrackable person to the killer? No acknowledgement of possibility of interference or mistakenness and throwing a fast vote most votes. That's more than enough to rouse my suspicion, and possibly even a vote in kind. I'm not keen to just willynilly votes around straightaway in a MV though.