NEurope
The Peeps

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

I would be happy to lynch EEVIL or Diageo at the moment. They're being total passengers.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

Guys - EEVIL isn't playing!

Night One

"Stay away! Leave me alone!" The man shouted. He was trembling with fear and backing away from his aggressor.

"You don't belong here with the rest of us..." The other man said. He advanced on the trembling man and withdrew a knife. "You're clearly insane! You must be dealt with..."

Morning arrived...

A body has been found! The name card says Yvonne. Rummy is no longer in the game, he could reverse track his targets and was sane.

13 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Yvonne

Dead:

@Rummy

I would be happy to lynch EEVIL or Diageo at the moment. They're being total passengers.

Vote: EEVILMURRAY

YOU WANNA LYNCH ME. FINE. I'LL GIVE YOU THE GODDAMN TRUTH.

I didn't target anyone because I didn't send Peeps a PM.

I am not town.

I am not mafia.

I am not Batman.

I sent Rummy to Yvonne successfully, sounds crazy I know. Not sure how he would have ended up dead...yvonne the killer? Killer went for yvonne and got rummy? This is madness.

I have nothing to say at this point. I have no information to share nor feel there's any information that warrants another player's lynch.

I have nothing to say at this point. I have no information to share nor feel there's any information that warrants another player's lynch.

Can't you at least say who you targeted and whether you were successful? That way -

If you're town, we may know you didn't get juicy info on your target for that particular night (once we learn your role if you die/reveal it at some point)

If you're Mafia, we've stuck you to a confession of having targeted a particular player, so any roleclaim later will be harder

Giving nothing makes it more likely townies will waste their moves learning stuff from you.

Well I'm going to Vote: Yvonne if nobody else is going to reveal anything. Rummy apparently got to him in one piece.

Well I'm going to Vote: Yvonne if nobody else is going to reveal anything. Rummy apparently got to him in one piece.

Generally at night all standard actions are carried out and then the kill.

So more than likely Rummy will have reached Yvonne and rev-tracked him, then anyone could have killed Rummy.

Also did anyone have problems reaching Cube?

I’ve gone through all the posts again.

vote: Diageo

First post this day is a question. No hint of info until he’s specifically asked. To me that’s a sign of not wanting to post anything but you do anyway to remain visible and can’t be accused of not posting.

My top suspicions at this point are Diageo, DuD, en Moogle. Obviously I don’t have anything major on them, but that’s how I feel right now.

Day Two Has Ended

The visitors were fretting over the murder but could not decide what to do. It was decided that they should sleep on it... but they'd be sleeping with one eye open now!

Please send in your actions for Night Two

13 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Yvonne

I will update this tonight after work...

In the meantime, why not sponsor me for extra life? :p :laughing:

Scratch what I said about Magnus yesterday as now I am not sure.

With few players we can surely find the killer.

I targeted DuD last night.

Vote: Yvonne

Convince me not to, seeing as there was no kill and you say you were roleblocked.

Hahahahaha

By the way in this game I will be operating a lynch-all-liars policy. Anyone who comes out with information that later is found to be false will be voted for and will not be able to convince me otherwise, regardless of how clever a gambit you might think it is. Just letting you know in advance.