NEurope
The Peeps

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

Close enough

After the scramble for the cards was over it was time to separate the patients from the visitors. There were protests on both sides but at least there was no bloodshed. The 'patients' were locked in the N-E wing and were presumably in the same situation as the 'visitors' now found themselves...

The name cards weren't fooling anyone... anyone sane at least. A democracy of sorts was formed. The visitors would have to decide who amongst them was actually sane and who wasn't. During the day they would discuss matters and from that they would deduce who was insane and who was not. At night... well at night everyone would just be sleeping, right? Dr. Peeps volunteered to stand watch at night to make sure nothing... violent... would happen. A curious choice of words...

Night One

Please send in your PMs. Phase ends in 24 hours.

14 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Yvonne

OK now for your late night asylum shopping channel, anyone interested in some shoes? Top quality I assure you by my good friend Max.

Night One

"Stay away! Leave me alone!" The man shouted. He was trembling with fear and backing away from his aggressor.

"You don't belong here with the rest of us..." The other man said. He advanced on the trembling man and withdrew a knife. "You're clearly insane! You must be dealt with..."

Morning arrived...

A body has been found! The name card says Yvonne. Rummy is no longer in the game, he could reverse track his targets and was sane.

13 Players:

@Mr\-Paul

@ReZourceman

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Yvonne

Dead:

@Rummy

Edited by The Peeps

I was succesful in my action, and that is literally all I know for now. It doesn’t appear I have been targeted.

With the names, I can imagine this game getting confusing (like the previous forum mafias). Should be interesting.

I have nothing to report from last night.

My target was protected last night.

Also, I don't know if it the forum user whom bears the name of my target, or the one who's wearing the name-tag of my target. (@The Peeps)

To get back to the discussion of the last day: I see why it’s confusing. I took the role PM at face value, but looking at the comments and the write-up.. Characters would have picked up name-tags which may or may not have belonged to them. Which means the indication of sanity on the name tags says nothing at all.

So the question is, are our role PM’s our actual characters, or our name tags? We can conclude from Peeps’ replies its the former.

To get back to the discussion of the last day: I see why it’s confusing. I took the role PM at face value, but looking at the comments and the write-up.. Characters would have picked up name-tags which may or may not have belonged to them. Which means the indication of sanity on the name tags says nothing at all.

So the question is, are our role PM’s our actual characters, or our name tags? We can conclude from Peeps’ replies its the former.

Yeah, I think the couple of people who were suggesting this wasn't really confusing at all didn't fully read/digest the intro.

Anyway Peeps said for all intents and purposes, we actually are the characters on the badges have been given. But he also confirmed that insane people may have picked up sane badges.

I don't know, I think we should just play this out as a standard game for now.

My target last night was ReZourceman, but i couldn't reach him last night as it seems i was approached by a scary man waving a blade at me, so i would assume i was roleblocked. That's all i have to share at this moment in time.

Maybe Peeps simplified things, and we shouldn’t look that closely to the initial write-up, but potentially we could be using 3 names: Our own actual nicknames on the forum -> the name of the character, which are also names of people on the forum -> the name on your name tag.

@Mr\-Paul did you learn anything useful last night?

Nope! My target was protected so I did not reach him.

My target last night was ReZourceman, but i couldn't reach him...

Oh here we fucking go again....

:p

I was succesful and I am relatively confident that Magnus is probably sane/town/good.

I targetted rez as well last night, someone waving a blade chased me away. Maybe someone protected him?

My target wasn't ReZ, I didn't see anyone waving any blades around. But from the sound of it, my target and Magnus' were the same.