NEurope
The Peeps

InSaN-E AsyLuM Mafia

My target wasn't ReZ, I didn't see anyone waving any blades around. But from the sound of it, my target and Magnus' were the same.

Who was your target then?

Going by the green text, was it esequiel?

I haven't said who it is in case they protected themselves, which a protector often would do on the first night until they find someone to trust. That may not be the case of what happened at all, but I think it is better to be careful at this stage.

This is gonna be one of those games where it will be better to be open than closed. Anyone who doesn't give any information today will be immediately suspicious to me. For my part, I targeted Mr-Paul yesterday.

I agree with Mr-Paul on this. It is decent to not yet out the potential protector.

As for the manner of stopping my actions, it was merely stated that I was unsuccessful because of my target being protected.

I targetted rez as well last night, someone waving a blade chased me away. Maybe someone protected him?

Hmm, exactly the same as me.

It's too early to go on anything, but maybe ReZ was protected by someone else which causes this to happen. Who knows, i'll be watching and seeing if anyone else says they targetted him as well.

So does that mean we have two protectors that seem to block powers (and not just kills). It's possible that one of them is mafia and won't protect from kills (which could be utilised really well) - the blade one sounds more vicious, but anything could be possible on this game.

So does that mean we have two protectors that seem to block powers (and not just kills). It's possible that one of them is mafia and won't protect from kills (which could be utilised really well) - the blade one sounds more vicious, but anything could be possible on this game.

My opinion, the blade one sounds more mafia(esq) due to the vicious sounding of it, but who knows really.

I know it is early doors, but list of high posters.

Yvonne

Sheikah

The Peeps

Mr-Paul

Sméagol

Jimbob

Esequiel

Magnus Peterson

ReZourceman

MoogleViper

Cube

Rummy

Dedede

Diageo

EEVILMURRAY

DuD

I've been keeping my eye on the thread as I always do, however you've not heard from me because I have nothinig to say.. so instead of clutter the place with useless non-informative posts, I've simply not posted.

I actually do have something to say now..

A high post count does not make you a townie.. A high post count without actually saying anything important generally is the work of a Mafioso.

That's a bit more of a subjective list :)

Who is your prime suspect so far DuD?

Who is your prime suspect so far DuD?

Dr Peeps.. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him!

Yvonne

Sheikah

The Peeps

Mr-Paul

Sméagol

Jimbob

Esequiel

Magnus Peterson

ReZourceman

MoogleViper

Cube

Rummy

Dedede

Diageo

EEVILMURRAY

DuD

Come on, what is this? Let's hear what you really think of people in the game so far.

MoogleViper

No way, man. I don't touch drugs.

I'm gonna hold my vote off for now, will check the game periodically and see whats what.

Come on, what is this? Let's hear what you really think of people in the game so far.

It's spurred the activity. Discussion had stalled.

I have maybe two extremely mild hunches, but not worth mentioning yet. All I can add so far is that I am doubtful that Magnus is naughty.

I'm out all day today so this is the last post from me. Next phase needs to be less cagey and way more productive. Town can't just sit around, not in a Peeps game

We don't exactly have much of any info to go on, today.

The knife-wielding blocker is our main suspect. ...Fuck knows who that is, at this point!

Also, if they be a protector, then we might not even want them outed.

Who hasn't posted results of last night's actions?

I want to hear more from:

@Dedede

@Diageo

@EEVILMURRAY

Que has hecho?

No way, man. I don't touch drugs.

I'm the lie detector and Moogle is LYING!!

I no playing senor.

Oh, how convenient. You just so happen to be unable to confirm what you did last night because you're "not playing".

Vote : EEVILMURRAY