NEurope
Beast

There's a body hidden in the garden

OBVIOUSLY not something massively earth-shattering to you or anything personal. I just mean something that you'd never really admit to everybody else. Maybe secret is the wrong word but whatever, TONIIIIGHT WE ARE YOOUUUUNG! so screw it!

I own all of the High School Musical DVDs and albums, including the live concert they did, which was not that great!

I watch Emmerdale and Coronation Street.

And I like it.

I love Corrie!

And why has my thread title fucked up?! :(

Oh, good. Not Thor and Cher's love child, then.

Do you believe in a God of life after love?

This reminds me of that confess N-E thing that happened a while ago :laughing:

I think ReZ is actually funny

Had a conversation about a similar topic (not 'ther' because that's just... weird) and I relaised I'm quite ashamed to admit I like chess. There are a fair few youtube 'publications' that like to enlist video game music, or music from lord of the rings, that basically neuter the 'sport' and spread a geeky (in a bad way) reputation which makes me kinda embarassed to admit that I like it.

I like re-reading my favourite books and imagining myself in a TV series adapted from the book.

I'm not sure what this thread is about, so maybe if would be a good place for my thoughts about the word 'embed'.

Had a conversation about a similar topic (not 'ther' because that's just... weird) and I relaised I'm quite ashamed to admit I like chess. There are a fair few youtube 'publications' that like to enlist video game music, or music from lord of the rings, that basically neuter the 'sport' and spread a geeky (in a bad way) reputation which makes me kinda embarassed to admit that I like it.

I'm shit at it, and barely play, but I think chess is a great excercise of the mind and I wish I'd played it a bit more growing up. An excercise in strategy, I think it's good to be able to look at things that way.

I'm still in my pyjamas and it's nearly lunch time. :heh:

Me too. Mainly because I got the week off work and am celebrating in style.

Okay, I'm up now. The post guilted me into getting ready.

Another thing I've not admitted yet. We've just moved to a new house and I'm scared that the really creepy painting I found in the cellar is evil and bad things will come to me if I chuck it...:weep:

]

Okay, I'm up now. The post guilted me into getting ready.

Another thing I've not admitted yet. We've just moved to a new house and I'm scared that the really creepy painting I found in the cellar is evil and bad things will come to me if I chuck it...:weep:

Come on in heeeeeere...

Thehorriblepainting.jpg

Edited by Iun

]

Come on in heeeeeere...

Thehorriblepainting.jpg

Hahah. I'll take a photo to show you (when I'm not in the house alone)!

"This is something that I've never actually shared with anybody before but, on Saturday nights I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive-bars and insist that everybody call me "Mrs. Haberdasher."

"Well, even if I did it wouldn't really matter since that has nothing to do with how good of a teacher I am."

I love this quote. People have no right to make fun of you for your own personal preferences. Do you like Justin Bieber? Great! Can't stand [insert popular band]? So what? There's so much laughing/making fun of people for their own personal preferences in this world. If you like something and it doesn't hurt anyone else then go on and do it regardless of what other people think.

On that note - I love musicals regardless of how "gay" some people might think they are.

I've been to a Justin Bieber concert and enjoyed it :D I wish I could've gone to his 2nd UK concert with Carly Rae Jepsen cause them 2 make such a great team but the tickets were like £60 which were way too much for me especially considering JB can't sing live and only lip syncs and the tickets for his 1st concert were only £35. Maybe I'd be better off seeing Carly on her own without JB...

I also think Dem0 is amazing and he's a proper sound guy, one of the nicest people I've ever met on this website and if he ever needs owt he can just pop me an inbox

There are some awful awful people on this forum.

I don't think that's a secret.