NEurope
Serebii

Wii Fit U

Maybe it is accurate them, just seems a hell of a lot of calories to burn in a day when you're barely doing anything!

Your recommended daily intake of 2,000 calories is there for a reason ;) (most of that is used to regulate your body's temperature).

4x speed gif of the N-E Gym: :D

/nando/ has got competition in the Salsa dancing from dazzybee now! :heh: Meanwhile, Dcubed is holding the longest Tree Pose ever! :laughing:

zm3w5Ha.gif

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Also, check out my rad Kung-Fu outfit. :cool:

RQ13Zjj.jpg

Anyone bought the fit meter yet ? Amazon have it for £19.99

Yeah loads of us, we've been chatting about it in this very thread.

Man, this game is tiring. I picked up a cheap balance board today and had an hour or so on it a little earlier.

Quick meter question: If you wear your meter whilst doning excercise on the WiiFit board... how does it work?

Do you burn double the calories... or is WiiFit U really clever?

Quick meter question: If you wear your meter whilst doning excercise on the WiiFit board... how does it work?

It tells you not to specifically.

@dazzybee, stop stalking me!: :heh:

COFThj6.jpg

I doubt it will discount activity from the Fit Meter if you were to wear it whilst playing Wii Fit U, but doing so will only give you inaccurate activity data and is therefore pointless.

Aaw man, seeing those shots of your progress on the fit meter really makes me want to get it now!

Not sure if there's an option to change that (didn't have to input my height again as I transferred my original Wii Fit file), must be in there somewhere though. :hmm:

Found the option.

You have to go into the Wii U's settings and change your country to somewhere like France.

Aaw man, seeing those shots of your progress on the fit meter really makes me want to get it now!
Do it! :hehe:

Found the option.

You have to go into the Wii U's settings and change your country to somewhere like France.

Ah, nice and straightforward then. :heh:

AfyzsrK.jpg
They can, it's just bloody pointless that's all. :heh:

I noticed that @dazzybee had overtaken me on the race around New York this morning, but that lead didn't last very long. ;)

Love the animation when you overtake someone on the Fit Meter challenges.

My Mii stepped on dazzybee's head, at which point he did a surprised/disappointed expression. :laughing:

Also reached the top of the Pyramid of Khafre earlier! :yay: And got a new T-Shirt for my Mii.

Now it's on to the Eiffel Tower. :hehe:

There are still a lot of challenges to complete, but I hope they do DLC for it at some point.

They should also add a version of Space Walk from Walk with Me, as there's a lot more chance of something like that working with Wii Fit U.

Edited by RedShell

They can, it's just bloody pointless that's all. :heh:

I just find it funny that they made it an option to use it on a dog.

Ah, nice and straightforward then. :heh:

I have since realised that changing your country like that stops you from using any online services, as your NNID is set to a different country.

What in the... You look absolutely hilarious Redshell!

You lot are seriously tempting me, but I don't have a balance board. Maybe if I come across a good deal then I'll get it.

What in the... You look absolutely hilarious Redshell!

You lot are seriously tempting me, but I don't have a balance board. Maybe if I come across a good deal then I'll get it.

They can be picked up very cheaply (10-15 quid) at places like CeX, second-hand though of course, so you'd want to give it a good clean with bleach... or acid. :heh: Or get a silicone cover for it.

But yeah, if you can get hold of one I'd definitely recommend it. Wii Fit U is a lot of fun, but more importantly it's a video game that's actually good for your physical health! And there aren't too many of those around. :)

Where's my meter in that pic? :wtf:::shrug::weep:
When was the last time you transferred over your activity? Having said that, I think the community plaza can have a bit of a delay on it. :hmm:

Sure it'll show up soon.

Also, Welsh looks like his just let one rip. :D
Oh yeah, I never noticed that. :laughing:

This game looks really fun, I must try the demo later!

One question though! Purchasing the Fit meter changes your version from demo to full version right?

That's kind of confusing? Shops here offer the fit meters as a standalone package (around 15 euros), but also have the Wii Fit U game on display for about 60 euros (with a fit meter included, but without a balance board). Is it really ok if I only buy the cheap fit meter? (I already own a balance board)

This game looks really fun, I must try the demo later!

One question though! Purchasing the Fit meter changes your version from demo to full version right?

That's kind of confusing? Shops here offer the fit meters as a standalone package (around 15 euros), but also have the Wii Fit U game on display for about 60 euros (with a fit meter included, but without a balance board). Is it really ok if I only buy the cheap fit meter? (I already own a balance board)

Yep, if you've already got a Balance Board all you need to do is buy the Fit Meter. :cool:

Once you connect it to Wii Fit U, it'll remove the trial limit, and you'll be able to use the software for as long as you like. :)

Ordered my Fit Meter from Nintendo's online store. Really sad that you can't find it in stores. I mean hell, GAME and ShopTo don't even stock it.