N-Europe

Pokémafia EX Alpha 1 : Double Trouble!

ReZourceman

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok had a chance to catch up! Work is crazy at the minute lol

@Yvonne - I dont think you can vote for moogle based on that, it seems odd you would vote for him based on a first day ability claim, and lets face it - You yourself have a history of being mafia ;)

If carl didnt roleblock me it means we must have 2 blockers, and after checking my PM again it says that there is only a 50% chance il be able to complete my action tonight. Maybe we have 1 town and 1 mafia roleblocker?

OK so a person who is immune to tracking and redirection. This sounds strongly like the mafia killer role to me. We know how much ReZ dislikes mafia getting killed by clever/lucky town redirectors. If we find a townie redirector that will support this theory. Perhaps the person who targeted me might like to come forward..?

In any case, I think our best bet is to lynch MoogleViper today.

What do you think to the above conclusions @Sheikah?

I got nothing to explain..?

Well I'd like an alibi from these people to refer to later. Everyone else has at least made a claim as to what they did, and so I would suggest that the killer has killed and lied or the killer is in these 5 people.

Also I wouldn't mind a Moogle lynch tbh. If a train picks up I would probably board.

My motive is to lynch the most suspicious players until the mafia are dead.

Lynching is the sole mechanism by which we have a hope of winning. I could provide a long list of games where town lost by dicking around for the first few days.

MoogleViper doesn't merely sound scummy, his claimed powers are consistent with a mafia power role.

Well I'd like an alibi from these people to refer to later. Everyone else has at least made a claim as to what they did, and so I would suggest that the killer has killed and lied or the killer is in these 5 people.

Also I wouldn't mind a Moogle lynch tbh. If a train picks up I would probably board.

But I did already speak about my actions. I roleblocked Yvonne and it went to Rummy. It's all up there.

I do agree that we should start lynching. Let's either go with Moogle or Yvonne himself. Either way we get valuable info. If Yvonne is town, then we kill Moogle. If Moogle is town, we kill Yvonne. It could even be a good idea to kill both anyway.