NEurope
The Peeps

The Keyboard Mafia

Man poor Danny, he's never gonna get to play in a mafia at this rate!

As for myself, I was unsuccessful. It's a flavourful PM, so I can't be sure entirely as to the cause.

Oh my, I didn't even see he was evil! Off to a good start!

Oh come on, they could have rerolled their RNG...just this once. Poor Danny.

I was successful last night.

Someone turned on sticky keys and I was forced to target myself in order to remove the block.

THE FUCK?! Can't believe you gave him Caps lock after I demanded it and predicted the power.

dawson-crying.jpg

Did someone redirect the killer to Dannyboy? If so they should know who the killer is and we can lynch another mafia.

I had targeted Dud, but was unsuccessful due to being interrupted. This interruption caused me to suddenly hate him, for some reason unbeknown to myself.

Last thing I saw last night was red flashing lights. ...I may have done something bad? However, I don't actually know.::shrug:

Oh come on, they could have rerolled their RNG...just this once. Poor Danny.

Dude was evil! Clearly did not go to plan - which means someone knows something.

I was a success in targeting Rummy! I wasn't the one that stopped you from doing what you were doing, though. I have nothing to share further right now. I think we're waiting for a redirector/target swapper then.

Man poor Danny, he's never gonna get to play in a mafia at this rate!

As for myself, I was unsuccessful. It's a flavourful PM, so I can't be sure entirely as to the cause.

Oh my, I didn't even see he was evil! Off to a good start!

Ahaha neither did I actually, didn't think to look at that. Revised comment: Couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual. :p

I targeted Rummy but couldn't locate him...apparently this has never happened before!

@Mr\-Paul what's your secret?

So naturally the big question is who sent who to dannyboy? If indeed that is what happened.

I had targeted Dud, but was unsuccessful due to being interrupted. This interruption caused me to suddenly hate him, for some reason unbeknown to myself.

Last thing I saw last night was red flashing lights. ...I may have done something bad? However, I don't actually know.::shrug:

So, you were blocked by someone when you attempted to target DuD, and then you felt the hate? Sounds like you were targeted by at least two different people.

I targeted Rummy but couldn't locate him...apparently this has never happened before!

@Mr\-Paul what's your secret?

Looks like I was off the grid somehow, which essentially confirms the suspicions that I had.

Dude was evil! Clearly did not go to plan - which means someone knows something.

I think more attention need to be brought to this

caps lock has been removed. he was evil and could either boost his targets, or cause them to obnoxiously type in all capital letters and be unwilling to answer any questions posed to them in the day phase.

Dannyboy-the-Dane is no longer in the game

I would very much like to hear from @Magnus Peterson to explain his post.

From the red light in his post to the red light in the write up, I'm willing to Vote: Magnus Peterson.

I was sucessful last night.

@EEVILMURRAY I feel violated! I dont enjoy being watched :D Your next on the suprise sex list......

Does that mean you roleblocked me? Or know anyone else who targetted me?

Does that mean you roleblocked me?

I did not.

Or know anyone else who targetted me?

I do not.