@DuD

@Yvonne

@Diageo

@Cube

@Aqui1a

@Jonnas

@ReZourceman

@Raining_again

Please at least confirm/deny whether you were the one to redirect a person to Dannyboy.

If none of you did, we need to look at some other possibilities

- Power/ability reflector

- Vigilante (plus Mafia kill stopped). This one seems less likely for N1.

- Target switch

- Or - Danny appeared evil (either as part of his character, or an ability used on him).

I am not a redirector.

Seeing as we've not had anyone come forward saying who they redirected, it was more likely the work of a target switcher.

Did anyone else have any mention of this red light that both Magnus and the write-up spoke of?

I believe that if Magnus didn't actually kill Danny, I was probably the one the mafia attempted to kill seeing as the red light was mentioned with me?

Any thoughts?

Anyone know who targeted me?

@Rummy are saying you were 'off the grid' as a result of someone targeting you or is it part of your role/power.

I'm interested in knowing why Mr-Paul could reach you and I couldn't as he's claiming not to have blocked you in some way.

@EEVILMURRAY so you're claiming 'forward tracker'?

Whoever target switched or re-directed should probably come forward.....it will confirm someone as townie.

I confirm I did not/cannot redirect/of any kind.

And that I am not forward slash/unless I am and I don't know it/but that is unlikely.

Eevil - I have a feeling your fibbing, are you sure there is no way you could have cancelled my action by targetting me? If your full stop, does that stop people carrying out there targets.....

Did anyone else have any mention of this red light that both Magnus and the write-up spoke of?

I believe that if Magnus didn't actually kill Danny, I was probably the one the mafia attempted to kill seeing as the red light was mentioned with me?

Any thoughts?

Anyone know who targeted me?

Why do you think you're involved in all of this? I might have something, but it depends on whether you were around that light or not.

Whoever target switched or re-directed should probably come forward.....it will confirm someone as townie.

I confirm I did not/cannot redirect/of any kind.

And that I am not forward slash/unless I am and I don't know it/but that is unlikely.

On the contrary, I don't think that person should come out. It's a powerful role and the Mafia will probably want to kill them, or the person they clear.

(I'm not the target switcher btw)

Eevil - I have a feeling your fibbing, are you sure there is no way you could have cancelled my action by targetting me? If your full stop, does that stop people carrying out there targets.....

I also have suspicions about Eevil's power...

and subsequently, Eevil in general.

Because of the Red Light in the write-up being linked to the death and Magnus targeting me and saying something bad happened with Red Light.

Eevil - I have a feeling your fibbing, are you sure there is no way you could have cancelled my action by targetting me?

I certainly am.

@Rummy are saying you were 'off the grid' as a result of someone targeting you or is it part of your role/power.

Definitely nothing to do with me.

On the contrary, I don't think that person should come out. It's a powerful role and the Mafia will probably want to kill them, or the person they clear.

(I'm not the target switcher btw)

I did think this for a sec and hope that rather they'd re-direct again. However that might accidentally kill a town. Plus it gives us a solid lynch whereas staying hidden they might be killed and take their info to the grave with them. I'd imagine there's a protector somewhere too, which'll give them a worthy target for the night and protect that re-director.

Though I'm wondering whether to circumstances WAS due to a re-director, considering none has come forward with what would probably be pretty damning information.

I think most people now are thinking that it wasn't a redirector since they'd probably have admitted who they redirected if it meant a mafia lynch. Target swap seems to be a popular choice at the moment, which if true means the swapper won't know who did the kill.

I will be travelling a bit for the next few days and I apologise if there is any inactivity.

Because of the Red Light in the write-up being linked to the death and Magnus targeting me and saying something bad happened with Red Light.

Hmm... It's flimsy, but here's the info I have: Magnus claims to have targeted you from the beginning, but the truth is, I redirected him to you.

So yeah, I redirected Magnus, but it wasn't to Dannyboy, it was to you. If the red light is related, a redirection was definitely involved.

I had originally targeted Jon Dedede. Forgot that; was too wrapped up in what my PM said.

So now yer changin' yer story, eh?

I've already got my vote down otherwise i'd be placing it now!

Not particularly. It was more of a clumsy mistake.

My PM was worded in a way that made me think I had originally targeted Dud; I had forgotten that I had sent a different target because it is the first night and it's a random choice.

@Jonnas

If anybody switched Dannyboy and DuD somehow, now is the time to come forward.