• DuD
  • Sheikah
  • Jimbob
  • Rummy
  • Magnus Peterson
  • drahkon
  • heroicjanitor

majority is 5

Day 8 begins. Day 8 will end 11pm BST on Thursday.

I roleblocked the peeps last night so at least we know hes not the killer. Make or break day for us now, if we get this wrong i fear that we lose. Anyone have anything at all?

Sorry @drahkon i was positive you were mafia, your counter argument was weak and nothing you had done could be confirmed :(

I had no beans left, so I picked a bean. I was convinced too that drakhon and ReZ were in it together. So what does this mean about ReZ? Do we go on Jimbob's investigation? I feel that is probably the best way forward, if ReZ is good, I really do not know what is going on :(

Well ReZ has two investigations on him from two townies, one is good and one is bad. As Drahkon turned up town, I think we should trust his investigation. It was too early on for the mafia to have been able to set up for any kind of corruption surely?

My only real suspicion was heroicjanitor so that's out the window now :hmm:

Do we start to think about animal? Very little contribution towards the thread, classic mafia tactic?

So confusing.

You know, there are few enough players that we might just weed out who the killer was last night. Hopefully Esequiel wasn't the only one using a noticeable power.

So, Esequiel and Peeps are accounted for, and both me and mr-paul picked beans. What about everyone else?

Remember, let's hear everyone's story first before reaching a conclusion.

I reverse tracked Jonnas and nobody targeted him.

Other than that, all I have is good old fashioned suspicion, but I agree we need to hold off until everyone has spoken.

Well ReZ has two investigations on him from two townies, one is good and one is bad. As Drahkon turned up town, I think we should trust his investigation. It was too early on for the mafia to have been able to set up for any kind of corruption surely?

My only real suspicion was heroicjanitor so that's out the window now :hmm:

Jimbob was also town though. There's a chance that he disguised his alignment with Drahkon, but didn't with Jimbob. It's surely the best thing we have to go on right now?

Vote: ReZourceman

Jimbob was also town though. There's a chance that he disguised his alignment with Drahkon, but didn't with Jimbob. It's surely the best thing we have to go on right now?

Maybe yes, maybe no.

What did you do last night?

I didn't like the bean I had, so I chose another.

Elaborate please!

What does the orange bean do again? Tell us your target please Aqui1a.

I had a turquoise bean, which lets you steal a bean off someone. It seemed like a better option to just pick a new one.

@Mr\-Paul - Picked a bean

@Aqui1a - Ate orange bean

8 people left, discard me and peeps, 6 people left. IF Aqui1a and rez are telling the truth that leaves 3 (Jonnas targetted no one) people. If their are 4 people left that means we have a 3/4 chance of getting a mafia member.

Im going to have to VOTE ANIMAL inactivity is usually a sign of mafia, and hes not saying anything.

But with Animal, he is likely to be inactive as a townie too. Not saying he's cleared from being mafia, though.

I don't know. I'm feeling like we should go with Jimbob's investigation. One of the results on ReZ had to be manipulated, but whether it was to cast suspicion on him or to try and hide his evilness, I don't know. I just feel its the safest bet.

Would like to hear from @Aqui1a about his target last night, he seems to know something about @Jonnas by saying:

I ate an orange jelly bean. What did YOU do?

After Jonnas clearly said:

So, Esequiel and Peeps are accounted for, and both me and mr-paul picked beans. What about everyone else?

Can you please elaborate as if Jonnas targetted someone yet claimed to have picked a bean then we know who to lynch lol

But with Animal, he is likely to be inactive as a townie too. Not saying he's cleared from being mafia, though.

I don't know. I'm feeling like we should go with Jimbob's investigation. One of the results on ReZ had to be manipulated, but whether it was to cast suspicion on him or to try and hide his evilness, I don't know. I just feel its the safest bet.

I am not mafia. I said time and time again that Jimbob's results had to have been muddied. I was the one that defended Drahkon. I already said that there are peoples actions that are unaccounted for that night and there must have been some redirection or shenanigans.

Voting for Animal is dangerous too. We need to get this RIGHT. Or we lose - its as simple as that. I was fairly suspicious of Heroicjanitor and he turned out town - but he is normally much more active. Animal is always inactive - we still don't know what his bean did.

I just remembered Esq asked me to verify what was in Cube's stomach to confirm what I did on Night 4 (even though, I was, as with other colour beans, the first person to confirm what they did) but in Cube's stomach was;

Green, Brown and Orange.

I really dont know what to think, we need to hear more from aqui1a and jonnas for sure, and just to be safe il remove vote for now but i hope the day isnt ended yet as thats game over then.