NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

I finally went and purchased a Wii U today. What's up with these round analog stick sockets though? Did Nintendo say why they didn't use their traditional octagonal ones when the console came out, or did it just kind of slip through the cracks?

I finally went and purchased a Wii U today. What's up with these round analog stick sockets though? Did Nintendo say why they didn't use their traditional octagonal ones when the console came out, or did it just kind of slip through the cracks?

It's to further accentuate 360 degree movement I guess

Wii U - Games of Past, Present and Future

Zelda is on course for 2015. Yay!!!

While it's a good video, I had to laugh at them using:

IGN's "Best of E3 2014" Awards - Best Wii U game

in the video.

While it's a good video, I had to laugh at them using:

in the video.

Maybe it's the best accolade the game got from the most recognisable sites and IGN are the best known of the lot. I think it's very good, catchy music and the change in game matches the change in music.

I know there's no mention of it and it may just be a crazy thought but what if the New 3DS will be compatible with the Wii U as a gamepad? I was thinking it now has everything that the gamepad has, it's a possibility. With the bumped up specs and all they could have this Trojan Horse surprise in the background waiting to announce at a later date.

And they could kill 2 birds with the one stone. When/If they ever incorporate 2 gamepads on the Wii U. Instead of buying a second gamepad, you could buy a New 3DS instead because the gamepad is meant to be expensive and this way you'd get so much more than a gamepad. That way they'd get people into the portable market and it could work the other way too. I think I'm on to something here. The only thing is that c stick doesn't look functional enough. Damn it, I just thought as well, the New 3DS doesn't have clickable analogue sticks. Still you never know. It could work for software that keeps these things in mind.

Edited by Wii

And everyone thought the biggest problem with the basic Wii U was the 8GB memory...

26D36E35-F9C2-4271-B5EA-100E83F44982_zpsegypbs1n.jpg

2C60AD81-70DE-4C63-BBBD-ABAE8AECF1DB_zpsfu2k9kdd.jpg

38FA6465-212B-4CC2-B511-DF79C2B3D3C9_zpsdwcn0rfp.jpg

I'm not actually a dirty bastard with mucky hands. :laughing: Though this would suggest otherwise.

How I only just noticed this, I have no idea. The Dettol wipes are now out. :heh:

And everyone thought the biggest problem with the basic Wii U was the 8GB memory...

I'm not actually a dirty bastard with mucky hands. :laughing: Though this would suggest otherwise.

How I only just noticed this, I have no idea. The Dettol wipes are now out. :heh:

Gross dude :p

Wear gloves

I am disgust.

Wash your hands, brah. :shakehead

Have you been building sandcastles or something?

I'm not actually a dirty bastard with mucky hands. :laughing:
I dunno dude... the pics are pretty conclusive ;)

Haha alright!! I have had it for like over a year and a half and you're all probably just as bad but you can't see it on the black. Either that or you don't play your Wii U... No further comments please :heh:

But how minging right?! I'm totally wearing gloves haha.

WTF is that?!

It's the legendary Power Glove! : peace:

Did all that erm 'stuff' come off the controller/gamepad?

Part of me wants to see the after picture of them both looking clean and shiny purely to satisfy my own OCD regarding cleanliness. :heh:

Never heard of it!! :o

And yes it did!! I worked out what it prob is too... Hair product... :heh:

I tend to run my hand through my hair a lot when I'm relaxing or gaming, particularly between races on MK... :heh: or load screens. And I guess this was a build up...

But they're shiny shiny clean now. :D

I guess the positive thing about my dirty game pad is a run of posts without an argument. An N-E record, surely ?! :heh:

Jeez, i've been up ten minutes and seen Power Glove referenced twice (check the yetee, its actually a really good "My body is ready t-shirt".

Anyway, my white PS3 controller did similar. Not that bad though as i kept on top of it :p.

Barren is a better word. Some good games there but good god, such a lack of variety. The fact that Disney Infinity and Just Dance get such huge spaces speaks volumes.

RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2 OFFICIALLY REVEALED, NO WII U OR NINTENDO 3DS

Capcom has confirmed that Resident Evil Revelations 2 is real and will be coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC next year. Capcom released a teaser trailer to tide fans over which you can watch above. Plot details for the game have yet to be revealed.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/01/resident-evil-revelations-2-officially-revealed-no-wii-u-or-nintendo-3ds/

Capcom I swear to f*ck. You need a drop kick in the b0ll0cks. Alright, meh, whatever about Wii U but no 3DS version? This annoys me no end. I want this on Wii U.

This reminds me, GAME are getting an earful from me later today. Revelations never turned up and it's been a month.

Edited by Wii

Captain Toad, Zelda, Xenoblade, Starfox, Yoshi, Kirby, Splattoon, Mario Maker, Miyamoto's games + whatever else is announced for next year is "barren". Riiiight. As if it wasn't obvious enough Nintendo just can't win on here.

Edited by Ronnie

Even Nintendo have given up on Watch Dogs seeing a release.....ever!

Maybe it will be silently canned.

Only Splatoon, Xenoblade and Zelda interest me there. :(

Only Zelda (and maybe Xenoblade...just a little) for me. It's a shame really. I can already see my Wii U being a Smash-machine. :/