NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

Yeh, dude : peace:

I may have it under the tree too.. but it could equally be something like Hyrule Warriors or Bayonetta. In fact, knowing my brother, it could be something random like Rayman.. or worse :heh:

Why it could be Sonic Ddooooommm! Wouldn't that be nice?

sonic_doom_by_mechavincent-d7qz1ue.jpg

Edited by Wii

I still wanna play Sonic Boom. I'm hoping for a cut price deal in the sales. Yeah, it's supposed to be awful but I still wanna try it. :D

Devil's advocate and whatnot, but you've been saying you'll do a Master's for maybe 5 years now, and you're still saying you're going to do it. Are you sure the site isn't responsible for holding you back in places? I also distinctly remember you saying that you have to lock yourself away in your room for a month when new Pokemon games hit, and everyone in the relationship topic said that wasn't compatible with a girlfriend (you were seeking at the time).

Maybe we should just refer to this quote next time you start shitting up the place with your arrogant remarks.

Seems like what most of us notice in you here has been noticed by others for a very long time.

And who gives a fuck whether @Serebii has got a masters degree?

Does it make him less of a person?

Maybe he likes moderating his forums and updating his site? You see, what probably makes you so bitter is that people actually like @Serebii because he works hard, provides a service for free and loves his hobby.

@Serebii has found something in life that gives him a lot of pleasure, and he is passionate about it. He gets enjoyment from his hobby and tries to spread that to others.

He is actually a nice and positive guy. He is a guy who actually sees the good in things, and so what? Surely him being positive is one of his strongest traits?

Yeah, I've had arguments with him, I've disagreed with him, I've challenged him over things he says, but ultimately I respect him and like the way that no matter what he has a smile on his face and is positive!

My point stands, and is magnified by your recent behaviour. If anyone else was handing out abuse to someone like you are to @Serebii, they would be banned.

Edited by Zechs Merquise

Dude, let it go. The conversation has moved on ( thankfully ) and by bringing stuff like this up again ( especially on a nice new page ) the argument has chance to flare up again!

Rather than fuel the flames I'm gonna rise above all that. ;)

Maybe my (premature) New Year's Resolution should be to rise above the people that want to drag you down with them on these forums. Shit, think of the time I'd save!

Edited by Sheikah

Well I tried, guys. :(

Personally I think a mod should should clean this whole thing up. It's gone far beyond Wii U banter and at this point it's just people bitching about each other.

Well I tried, guys. :(

Personally I think a mod should should clean this whole thing up. It's gone far beyond Wii U banter and at this point it's just people bitching about each other.

We can try for a better future. ;)

Appreciated the effort though Hero! :heh:

It's not even worth the MJ popcorn gif anymore :(

I still wanna play Sonic Boom. I'm hoping for a cut price deal in the sales. Yeah, it's supposed to be awful but I still wanna try it. :D

Yeah, I wanted to play it because it was bad. Then I tried the demo and lost all interest. ::shrug:

Yeah, I wanted to play it because it was bad. Then I tried the demo and lost all interest. ::shrug:

I forgot there was even a demo out. I may have to give it a go....

I must admit, I'm tempted by the demo...

As bad as some of the Sonic games are (I've played all of them), i have to say I have found some form of enjoyment in every single one. Albeit a very small amount of enjoyment in some. :heh:

Deffo gonna download the demo, see if it really is that bad.

Well good luck to you, I hope you find more joy than others did. It's the worst reviewed Wii U retail game on Metacritic at 32%.

Could always be worse.

Meme Run

bttf-train-crash-o.gif

Now that's a train wreck.

Well good luck to you, I hope you find more joy than others did. It's the worst reviewed Wii U retail game on Metacritic at 32%.

Could always be worse.

Meme Run

bttf-train-crash-o.gif

Now that's a train wreck.

Haha, that Meme Run "game" is really the worst peace of software on a Nintendo device EVER!:shakehead

Yeah me too. I have a morbid curiosity for it, just like with 06!

Once it gets dirt cheap, it'll be good for a laugh :laughing:

Isn't the demo better than the game in terms of graphics and controls too?

Yeah, the demo is more polished than the retail game itself (just like 06 actually!)

I know that the Knuckles infinite jump glitch was fixed in the demo for instance... (Which in a way is bad because using it to break the game actually looks like it could be fun :laughing: )

Edited by Dcubed

Why it could be Sonic Ddooooommm! Wouldn't that be nice?

sonic_doom_by_mechavincent-d7qz1ue.jpg

I genuinely never even considered that Sonic Boom could even be a possibility.. but good grief, that's exactly the sort of thing that could be dwelling under my Christmas tree :blank:

I'm absolutely terrified of opening it now :shakehead

I genuinely never even considered that Sonic Boom could even be a possibility.. but good grief, that's exactly the sort of thing that could be dwelling under my Christmas tree :blank:

I'm absolutely terrified of opening it now :shakehead

Oh please be sonic boom :)

Are you good at faking gratitude?

Got an official Wii U LAN Adapter for Christmas. Huzzah, things should be slightly less laggy online.

So you got the opposite?

A game with Sonic that's actually good.

Could've been Lost World and it would've also have qualified ;)

Could've been Lost World and it would've also have qualified ;)

..but it would have been much less welcome :heh:

Just registered Super Smash Bros on Club Nintendo now and claimed my soundtrack CD :hehe:

Anyone else get an email from Nintendo today about winning the 'stars of 2014' ?!

All I had to do was answer the question... Which was which console do you own. Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS or both. So I clicked both, and got a thank you. :confused:

Looks like they're doing a random prize give away with games, limited edition consoles, club Nintendo stuff.

Hopefully some of us on here might get a win!

Anyone else get an email from Nintendo today about winning the 'stars of 2014' ?!

All I had to do was answer the question... Which was which console do you own. Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS or both. So I clicked both, and got a thank you. :confused:

Looks like they're doing a random prize give away with games, limited edition consoles, club Nintendo stuff.

Hopefully some of us on here might get a win!

Yup.

I've entered but I'm not optimistic. I have horrible luck when it comes to such things. :(