N-Europe

Football Season 2013/2014

Ramar

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope - I did my research! ;)

I can't count that, tbh. Unless he's actually come on and been used as a keeper, ala Super John O'Shea, then it don't count.

Important game for us in the Champions League tomorrow. We need a big performance from the team and manager. As much as I'm disliking some of Moyes' decisions, I still hope and think that he'll come good in the end. Cmaaaaan.

Massssive game tonight, Arsenal vs. Dortmund. :yay: Footballllllllll.

If any team deserved the win, we did but a draw was probably the fairest result. Lewandowski was lucky to stay on the field, props to Bosscielny for not collapsing to the floor. That said, poor defending for the final goal, no excuse for that. Chezzers didn't have much to do but pick the ball out of the net.

Can't believe Hummels cleared the Rosicky volley off the line, you don't normally see CB's standing on the line with a volley from that far out.

Edited by Jon

We played really poorly today and I honestly couldn't see us winning it when we went 2-1 down. Credit to Moyes because the substitutions changed the game. Can't believe how little we created with Nani, Rooney, Van Persie, Kagawa, Carrick and Cleverley all on the pitch. Cleverley in particular was quite bad. He needs to start coming up with the big performances or else he'll lose his place to Fellaini.

Januzaj looked bright again when he came on, as did Hernandez.

We played really poorly today and I honestly couldn't see us winning it when we went 2-1 down. Credit to Moyes because the substitutions changed the game. Can't believe how little we created with Nani, Rooney, Van Persie, Kagawa, Carrick and Cleverley all on the pitch. Cleverley in particular was quite bad. He needs to start coming up with the big performances or else he'll lose his place to Fellaini.

Januzaj looked bright again when he came on, as did Hernandez.

Yeah because Fellaini has looked great for you guys so far :p

Rooney is still looking in great form a least.

Yeah because Fellaini has looked great for you guys so far :p

Rooney is still looking in great form a least.

He's taking a while to get into the swing of things, but he'll get there in the end. I think he's got a bit of stage fright at the moment.

Another Soldado penalty, another 1-0 for Spurs. Seems like they're taking their time to gel, too. City are also only 2 points ahead of us.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!