N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Rummy

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what?

Bamboo? How does that work?

Haven't seen it?

It sounds Asian!

I NEED IT!

you bury it and it grows like a tree, but instead of shaking fruit off, you have to dig up the seeds every few days, or it'll take over your town. I need to arrange a time for you and Eenuh to visit my town. Are you guys free Friday evening?

you bury it and it grows like a tree, but instead of shaking fruit off, you have to dig up the seeds every few days, or it'll take over your town. I need to arrange a time for you and Eenuh to visit my town. Are you guys free Friday evening?

Friday evening sounds good.

I believe we have eachother added, right?

I can get online tonight, probably somewhere between 6 and 7. Can't do a long visit though as I got squash tonight. =)

@S\.C\.G. @allthepeopleivegotregisteredasfriends!

I'm bored of going solo! How about some group action?!

If we can find a day that's good for everyone then I'd be down with that :) tomorrow - Sunday - would be good for me, around 11am BST.

What about everyone else?

I'm bored of single player too, I haven't even really played the game in the past 3 days at least. :/

If we can find a day that's good for everyone then I'd be down with that :) tomorrow - Sunday - would be good for me, around 11am BST.

What about everyone else?

I'm bored of single player too, I haven't even really played the game in the past 3 days at least. :/

About 6pm China time - no probs, I'll open my gates then.

@ \[MENTION\=600\]flameboy @S\.C\.G.

@allthepeopleivegotregisteredasfriends!

I'm bored of going solo! How about some group action?!

I have registered all your friends codes, if you have room for one more?!

I'd love to team up, play and join in on the AC community :D

I have registered all your friends codes, if you have room for one more?!

I'd love to team up, play and join in on the AC community :D

I will register you later Stu, you'd be more than welcome! Remember your etiquette: drop by any time the gates are open but with native fruits if you are unexpected!

My gates are open, all!