NEurope
Rummy

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Friend Codes and Meetups thread!

Yeah, I think it's the ISP or something. Same thing as with Monster Hunter and the Wii U, people can't connect to me but I can connect to others. Tried all sorts of stuff for that including the DMZ and static ip plus connecting the console straight with the Nintendo lan adapter, but nothing works. Although weirdly enough, some random people did manage to connect to me in Monster Hunter, don't know why.

I have exactly the same problem, tried connecting to people, seems to work fine, but when people come visiting my town it ends up being stuck in save mode for ages and then Mr-Resetti pops up followed by an error.

I tried to join Darren and londragon earlier, but kept getting told you were busy. I tried like a gazillion times. Don't you get a message that someone is trying to enter?

Ahhh, when you tried to connect to me, did you try twice? The first time I was talking to the Owl in the museum and couldn't cancel out fast enough. The 2nd time I got an error (if it was you the 2nd time). Will have to try some of Nintendo's recommendations for changing my router settings.

Bought some turnips from Joan(did some clock fiddling as I missed most of yesterday) - for 91 bells. If anyone's got a price that beats it could they mention me/let me know here? Town's price on turnips today is a paltry 80 bells each.

Just found out the price apparently changes at 12...will be checking again soon!

Edited by Rummy

(did some clock fiddling as I missed most of yesterday)

Already?

2rmmamr.png

My gates are open for anyone wanting some lychees from 9pm until 10pm tonight, 1 per person first come first serve.

My gates will be open later tonight, 7ish maybe.

I've only just started so if you could bring different fruit for me that'd be great, you can have oranges in return.

My gates will be open later tonight, 7ish maybe.

I've only just started so if you could bring different fruit for me that'd be great, you can have oranges in return.

Do I have you on my 3DS?

I believe you do yeah.

I can drop off cherries, pears, apples, lychees and peaches if thats good for you. I can drop them anytime after 9pm if that is ok for you, or if you wish to visit and stock up at your own will.

I will open my gates from 9pm to 10pm. I will see if my connection problems may be due to the distance to the router. Please bring cherries and oranges. Apples and peaches are welcome too. Got three pears left.

Thanks @Jimbob and gekko for the fruit trades. Btw, the lychee is a tropical fruit so it seems that you can plant those. Not sure if they have to be on the southern portion of the town, but still.

Already?

2rmmamr.png

lol, it wasnt proper fiddling! i ended up going to a party in east london, stranded in ldn bridge from 4am til 8 whilst no trains were running and subsequently missed most of sunday generally! wanted to get my crossing on though :(

anyhow ill now be on for a bit as i fancied a cheeky pint of cider and this pub has wifi that works!

I'll try to add the rest tomorrow if the friend list allows me. More than times than not it claims I'm not online. (which is not true)

tumblr_mok5ezE3GI1svhxd6o1_400.jpg

Haha that was fun, the visit for fruit turned into an all out brawl.

Spades, bug nets and chasing each other with watering cans :laughing:

Thanks for the fruit!

tumblr_mok5ezE3GI1svhxd6o1_400.jpg

Haha that was fun, the visit for fruit turned into an all out brawl.

Spades, bug nets and chasing each other with watering cans :laughing:

Thanks for the fruit!

I couldnt stop laughing.

I posed for a picture then turned around and smacked someone with a bug net. All out war then occurred! Haha!!

Did someone try to visit me btw? I had the gates open for about half hour before bopping home - quite early on it told me someone was coming to my town but then they never actually did. I was rather confused.

I've currently got 12 peaches to give away at some point, so if folks are opening gates tomorrow and want some give me a mention and a time!

Edited by Rummy

Did someone try to visit me btw? I had the gates open for about half hour before bopping home - quite early on it told me someone was coming to my town but then they never actually did. I was rather confused.

I've currently got 12 peaches to give away at some point, so if folks are opening gates tomorrow and want some give me a mention and a time!

Yep i tried to come in but i got a message saying that i couldnt because you "were busy"

I thought you had rejected me :-(

Yep i tried to come in but i got a message saying that i couldnt because you "were busy"

I thought you had rejected me :-(

Ohhh, I think I just walked intro Re-tail so it said to end the convo, so I walked back out(but obv Reese was saying hello) expecting to see someone but they never turned up. It's a bit silly they've built it like that, half the game will involve talking to people around town!

I tried to join Darren and londragon earlier, but kept getting told you were busy. I tried like a gazillion times. Don't you get a message that someone is trying to enter?

That maye have been when I left my 3DS open for Shekah, it did cut out at some point.

Can anyone confirm the gates stay open even with the 3DS closed

That maye have been when I left my 3DS open for Shekah, it did cut out at some point.

Can anyone confirm the gates stay open even with the 3DS closed

Yeah I basically couldn't leave your town and couldn't save what I did since you weren't about. I could see people trying to join but it kept failing. I don't the recommend afk gaming on this one.

Boat has docked in town, so can go to the island tonight, from 7:00pm if anyone would like to come.

Just started, I'm Mayor Paul of Highbury and I have cherries for anyone who wants them :) Looking forward to visiting you guys :)

Aye, looking forward to it. My doors are open from 9pm until 10pm tonight, feel free to drop over.

Boat has docked in town, so can go to the island tonight, from 7:00pm if anyone would like to come.

I'll pop over at 7.

No fruit at all in my town now... slower than it was on the Wii version