NEurope
Murr

Game Rumour Generator

Don't know why but it made me laugh:

Two founding members of id are combining Forza with Call of Duty. The twist? It's only available after 4am in France.

Atlus are combining Farming Simulator with Duke Nukem. The twist? It's going to star Steve Buscemi.

I want to see Steve Buscemi playing Duke Nukem.

I don't know who guerilla games are, but the rest of this felt rather funny and somewhat apt with some of Nintendo's attitudes.

Guerrilla Games are combining Mario with Mario. The twist? It's DLC Only.

The team behind Killzone, which makes it better.

Retro Studios are combining Zelda with Call of Juarez. The twist? It's an Xbox ONE launch title.

A western Zelda from Retro Studios. Only on Xbox.

I want to see Steve Buscemi playing Duke Nukem.

I had a similar one, with Mario in place of farming simulator and Sega making it. The idea rather tickled me.

Here is the first one I got:

The creators of Minesweeper are combining Professor Layton with Bayonetta. The twist? It's only available after 4am in France.

and here's one that I liked:

Some guys who made ExciteTruck are combining Forza with Half-Life. The twist? It's exclusive day one DLC on Xbox One.

Day One Forza/Half Life hybrid DLC MUST MUY LOL.

Sega are combining Doom with Darksiders. The twist? It's being written by JJ Abrahms.

Ok last one:

Retro Studios are combining Bayonetta with Dark Souls. The twist? It's what's inside Molyneux's Cube.
Edited by flameboy

Retro Studios are combining Mass Effect with Sonic. The twist? It's a dating sim

That sounds beyond creepy.

Nintendo are combining Transformers with Legend of Zelda. The twist? It's actually fucking brilliant

Aww....now I want something I can't have.

Ian Bogost, working with Epic are combining Legend of Zelda with Suikoden. The twist? It's hidden inside the next Skyrim DLC

Haha!

Microsoft is combining with EA to block used games, make Kinect mandatory, and flood every game with adverts and micro-transactions. The twist? There isn't one. The games industry will be destroyed.

Wait, I thought this thing only dealt in rumours?

Edited by dwarf

Brenda Romero and her husband are combining Phoenix Wright with Puzzle and Dragons. The twist? It's a reboot of Steel Diver

The mere fact that it mentioned Phoenix Wright on my first try is making me wary. This thing knows me!

A group of game jammers are combining Zelda with Papo & Yo. The twist? It's indistinguishable from reality

One more. I don't know what Papo & Yo is, but a Zelda indistinguishable from reality sounds sexy.

Ubisoft Reflections are combining Doom with Gunstar Heroes. The twist? It's featuring Sony's new mascot, 'DildoSimon'

This one just for 'DildoSimon'.

Some classics here...

Frank Lantz and his students are combining Mechwarrior with Bushido Blade. The twist? It's Shenmue 3

Eutechnyx are combining Secret of Mana with Turrican. The twist? It's playable on Dreamcast VMUs

Some ex-Free Radical guys are combining Batman with Axelay. The twist? It's only for Amiga

Games Workshop are combining Dead Island with Metal Gear. The twist? It's a dating sim

Capcom are combining Rock Band with Fez. The twist? It's going to feature Bayonetta

A group of game jammers are combining Final Fight with Mass Effect. The twist? It's not remotely sexist

The last one I could actually believe...

Platinum are combining Killzone with Rez. The twist? It's actually fucking brilliant

... Platinum Games can make anything brilliant! :p

Two founding members of id are combining Castle Crashers with Doom. The twist? It's already out

Team Sonic are combining Rock Band with Quake. The twist? It's a PS4 exclusive

The Pickford brothers are combining Magic: The Gathering with Transformers. The twist? It's a documentary about the founding of Polygon

Jonathan Blow and Notch are combining Chrono Trigger with Phoenix Wright. The twist? It's exclusive day one DLC on Xbox One

50 Cent and his mates are combining Toribash with Varicella. The twist? It's featuring Sony's new mascot, 'DildoSimon'

I'll stop now. Otherwise, I'm gonna be here all day :heh:

Now it's just getting crazy.

Tynemouth Women's Institute are combining Pissman with Sentient. The twist? It's crap

Will Wright and Tetsuya Mizuguchi are combining Castle Crashers with Hungry Hungry Hippos. The twist? It's part of a new five year partnership deal

The Pickford brothers are combining Half-Life with Quake. The twist? It's a mid-core card battler

50 Cent and his mates are combining Phoenix Wright with Bonetown. The twist? It's not remotely sexist

Sony Santa Monica are combining Starfox with Superman 64. The twist? It's already got an Edge [10]

hahaha oh man i'm loving this

"A team of scientists studying reality are combining Worms with ZombiU. The twist? It's a Wii U minigame compilation."

Though I'd give it a go to pass the time.

Level-5 are combining Princess Maker with Rez. The twist? It's a journey of sexual discovery

The cast of Mad Men are combining Sentient with Murder Dog IV. The twist? It's a pre-order bonus for Halo 5

The first one I did.

It just sounds hilarious, even if I don't know what sentient and Murder Dog are.