Nintendo Direct 11th June

Hero-of-Time

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man i love all these gifs from GAF

so this isa pre-e3 direct, with even more to follow?good lord where is my ticket for the hype train?

and as much as we joke,i'd love TVii to finally come to europe...just not to xbone levels of time spent on it during any direct,2 min tops

oh man i love all these gifs from GAF

so this isa pre-e3 direct, with even more to follow?good lord where is my ticket for the hype train?

and as much as we joke,i'd love TVii to finally come to europe...just not to xbone levels of time spent on it during any direct,2 min tops

Hmm? No. What's happening is this is a Nintendo Direct replacing the E3 conference. Then, as the days of E3 pass, they'll have loads of press events in E3 such as the Pokémon roundtable

Even if Nintendo announced everything that people had asked for and more there would still be tears and condemnation.

Personally, I keep going from optimism to pessimism and back again. By all accounts they should have a killer line-up, but then if they did why wouldn't they be having a conference to show it all off? Still, we'll all know the truth in just over a week!

As long as Nintendo show everything they've mentioned, I don't think they can have a bad E3. At worst, it might just be a bit "flat". Really, it all depends on how much you like Mario Kart and 3D Mario, because I don't think there'll be a great deal more than that.

Hope I'm wrong!

Even if Nintendo announced everything that people had asked for and more there would still be tears and condemnation.

Personally, I keep going from optimism to pessimism and back again. By all accounts they should have a killer line-up, but then if they did why wouldn't they be having a conference to show it all off? Still, we'll all know the truth in just over a week!

Because it's better to bring it direct to us within an hour without horrific 20 minute long demonstrations, pausing for ridiculous American applause (which ends up taking 5 minutes total in a one hour presentation), buzz words, sales data etc.

Instead, it's game game game game game game game.

No TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV. No buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword.

It's about the games!

In April, there was a 37 minute Nintendo Direct, mostly focused on the 3DS. It contained over 20 games and services, all fully detailed. It's a far more efficient delivery system

Edited by Serebii

Personally, I keep going from optimism to pessimism and back again. By all accounts they should have a killer line-up, but then if they did why wouldn't they be having a conference to show it all off?

The reason they're avoiding the conference is to avoid unnecessary crap, and to waste less time with pleasing the investors. If there was a conference, games like Just Dance would occupy most of it again.

In April, there was a 37 minute Nintendo Direct, mostly focused on the 3DS. It contained over 20 games and services, all fully detailed. It's a far more efficient delivery system

I also seen that list on Gaf. It was glorious. :D

Bring on the hour long ND!

Yeah, it will undoubtedly be great, but the thing I'm interested in is how 'safe' NINTENDO will be with their flagship Mario Title and Mario Kart.

Especially the 3D Mario game, which should give us a taste of the way NINTENDO approaches HD development.

Yeah, it will undoubtedly be great, but the thing I'm interested in is how 'safe' NINTENDO will be with their flagship Mario Title and Mario Kart.

Especially the 3D Mario game, which should give us a taste of the way NINTENDO approaches HD development.

They'll scrap the 3D Mario and release New Super Wario Bros U!