NEurope
Serebii

New 3DS Deal - Register 3 games, get one new game!

I've got 2 of those games already... MH3U and Luigis Mansion 2

Haven't played DKCR on the Wii so even more reason to pick it up on 3DS now.... though don't know what I would d/l as my free game?

Does the free game have to from that list too?

Maybe Castlevania I guess.

FE doesn't interest me (not a fan of RTS games) same with Animal Crossing (never get into life sim games)...Pokemon spin off, nah...though I've never played a MD game? And Lego City... not feeling it :(

same with Animal Crossing (never get into life sim games)
Have you played any of the Animal Crossing games before, Mokong? It ain't your average life sim. :nono:

Once you get into it, we're talking Monster Hunter levels of item collecting addiction. ;) Seriously, it's a game that no Nintendo fan should be without.

Have you played any of the Animal Crossing games before, Mokong? It ain't your average life sim. :nono:

I know it's not an average life sim and I can fully see why it is popular and why it has been so big for Nintendo... but it just ain't my type of game.... I had a quick dabble on a cousins DS game and watched vids online (including yours :wink) but it just too "laid back" a game for me :)

Once you get into it, we're talking Monster Hunter levels of item collecting addiction. ;) Seriously, it's a game that no Nintendo fan should be without.

But where are the giant monsters that you carve up their dead corpses for those items Red....WHERE ARE THEY :D

it just too "laid back" a game for me :)
Hehehe! Fair enough. :smile:

But where are the giant monsters that you carve up their dead corpses for those items Red....WHERE ARE THEY :D
OK, they're not in it, but there are a few other similarities to MH...

Err... You do fishing... and use a bug net. :laughing:

Oh- and you get an axe too! It's mostly used for cutting down trees though. :heh:

Oh- and you get an axe too! It's mostly used for cutting down trees though. :heh:

haha, don't get his hopes up!

reg_axe.JPG

CMM_WiiU_MonsterHunter3Ultimate_WeaponRenders7_CMM_Standard_prop.png

Does it switch into a sword mode?:awesome:

Awesome deal. Got Luigi already so will pick up FE after LOVING the ambassador GBA version and will get LEGO City for Nephew as he loves the Wii U version. Then I'll pick up the ever-awesome Animal Crossing. :love:

Is the promotion active then ? has anyone been able to claim a code

Haven't tried yet, but yes it is active. You can claim your download codes for any of the 8 games that have been released so far.

Gah I played the FE demo...there's no point trying to force myself to play it, RTS games aren't my cup of tea and may never be, however much charm the game has in its cut scenes and graphics :( May be a DKCR purchase for me then, only got the Wii version a year ago though!!

RTS games aren't my cup of tea and may never be, however much charm the game has in its cut scenes and graphics :(

Good news, then: Fire Emblem isn't an RTS. :p

And now would be the perfect time to get it, since you wouldn't have to pay for it!

Good news, then: Fire Emblem isn't an RTS. :p

And now would be the perfect time to get it, since you wouldn't have to pay for it!

Buuu...gah! Got my terminolgies mixed up! :p Whatever the bloody hell it is I don't like it, alright!! ;)

Haha hmm well that is the other option, buy Animal Crossing and then get FE as my free download in June, see if I can wrap my head around a strategy RPG (?!) by then :D

Animal Crossing claimed

Me too!

now to play the waiting game...

Very easy game nowadays!

Buuu...gah! Got my terminolgies mixed up! :p Whatever the bloody hell it is I don't like it, alright!! ;)

Haha hmm well that is the other option, buy Animal Crossing and then get FE as my free download in June, see if I can wrap my head around a strategy RPG (?!) by then :D

I'm not trying to be a know-it-all, but in case you were wondering:

Fire Emblem = turn-based strategy

Pikmin = real-time strategy (RTS)

I'm not trying to be a know-it-all, but in case you were wondering:

Fire Emblem = turn-based strategy

Pikmin = real-time strategy (RTS)

Not at all, I was close with strategy RPG though! At least platformer is easy...;)

Still not got my code for fire emblem :(

It does say that it may take up to 7 days for them to process and send out your code. If you haven't received it within those 7 days, then contact Nintendo.

I've never played Animal Crossing before so I'd happily take that for free as it would seem the perfect game to have downloaded to your 3DS for access at any time :smile:

Unfortunately, I can't see myself buying 3 of the other games from the list :hmm: I have Luigi's Mansion 2 and could conceivably get Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D too.. but I'm not particulalry interested in the others..

Unfortunately, I can't see myself buying 3 of the other games from the list :hmm:I have Luigi's Mansion 2 and could conceivably get Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D too.. but I'm not particulalry interested in the others..

You only have to buy 2 more then. Perhaps you'll get lucky and come across a sale for a game that interests you out of that list.

Has anybody received their codes today? This is the 7th day since you've been able to claim.