NEurope
Serebii

New 3DS Deal - Register 3 games, get one new game!

The only real problem is that I can't even decide if I genuinely want it.. or what other game to purchase so that I get it for free :indeed:

Well, I got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D as my free game and I can safely say that it's at least 64% better thanks to the D-pad control, so definitely get that... maybe get Fire Emblem? It is amazing, providing you can get into it but once you do, you'll be hooked.

Also I'm sure you really do want Animal Crossing, I know I do! :D you just don't realise it yet. :wink:

Well it's between Castlevania, Pokemon and Lego City at the min for me.

Personally thinking about Lego City as I know I'll probably enjoy it even if it is inferior to Wii U version, and I'll be able to just trade it in once I'm done with it as it's meant to be quite short.

At least then I can get Animal Crossing for free.

I've never played an Animal Crossing game before, so like nando am pleased I can get the D/L for free and give it a go. I'd be suprised if I didn't like it seeing as everyone seemingly has nothing but praise for the series!

I've registered for my free game now and chosen animal crossing, i haven't played an animal crossing since iimported the gamecube original, i got bored of that, but have wanted to try one of the newer ones for some time so this is the perfect opportunity for me

Considering I already have Luigi's Mansion 2, I'm starting to contemplate buying Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and something else just so I can have Animal Crossing: New Leaf to download onto my console next month. I've never played an Animal Crossing game before and I'm not entirely sure I'd actually buy this one but the prospect of having it on the console at all times, for free, is encouraging me to give this one a go :heh:

The only real problem is that I can't even decide if I genuinely want it.. or what other game to purchase so that I get it for free :indeed:

I was in the same position as you with Luigi's Mansion 2 and wanting to get Animal Crossing with little interest in any other games... You should just get those 2 games, save yourself £30 or so. Even though I ended up buying Donkey Kong and will have 3 games once Animal Crossing is out I don't really want any of the other games even if they are free.

Personally, I bought Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, and am getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf as my free one. With hindsight, I would only have got Fire Emblem (which is awesome) and (we'll see) Animal Crossing, but you don't know until you've played them.

I finally made my mind up.

I just put an order in for Lego City Undercover on ShopTo.

I had £12 worth of credit with them (through points build up, mainly from Wii U purchase) so the game came in at £17.

I intend to register it, play the shit out of it until I complete it (apparently it can be done in around 6-8 hours and looks fun enough!) and then trade it in at GAME for £16 and pick up an eShop voucher :D

Got it all figured out! And will only be losing a quid!

I'm now sat on about £150 of eShop vouchers with £30 credit still on my 3ds!! :eek: With Animal Crossing now being free there isn't really much I can use these vouchers on yet either! They don't expire do they, eShop vouchers? I mean before you load them onto your system? That'd be not so cool!

Can't see any dates on mine.

Thanks for posting that, just found an unused eShop card which I can use for tomorrow's eShop updates. :)

I have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate already.

And since there is a deal at a local store (buy 3 games, don't pay the least expensive one) I'll use this to my advantage.

Going to buy Fire Emblem + Donkey Kong Country Returns, that means I will get Animal Crossing for free from Nintendo's offer.

And I think I'll 'purchase' Mario Kart 7 as the free game from the store.

I've had this for a while, but I really haven't got into posting here a lot recently.

Registered - Luigis Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Donkey Kong.

To be honest, I wasn't convinced to pick up those last too. Luckily this promotion has gotten me really involved in Fire emblem, which if otherwise I wouldn't have delved into at all.

I have redeemed Animal Crossing: New leaf.

I have already got a free game im one game shy from making it another 3 different games from the promotion

my question is will i get another download code ? or will i need to make a new account to take part in the promotion for a 2nd free game ?

I have already got a free game im one game shy from making it another 3 different games from the promotion

my question is will i get another download code ? or will i need to make a new account to take part in the promotion for a 2nd free game ?

You will need to make another CN account and register all 3 codes on there. Each account can only participate once in the promotion.

I honestly don't think I can bring myself to purchase one of the other games on the list apart from Luigi's Mansion 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I'd definitely like to give Animal Crossing a go by having it there on my 3DS at all times so I may have to ask the helpful N-Europe comminuty for a favour :eek:

Is there anyone who isn't making use of this offer that would be willing to send me their code from one of the other games on the list that I could use to nab myself New Leaf when it is released? If anyone can help me with that, I'll be forever in your debt :hehe:

So if I buy Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong and Animal Crossing, would I be able to buy Animal Crossing again on my girlfriend's console?

Just not interested in any of those other games.

So if I buy Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong and Animal Crossing, would I be able to buy Animal Crossing again on my girlfriend's console?

Just not interested in any of those other games.

Yeah pretty much.

Once you register your third game you choose which one you'd like to claim as a free download. This will be emailed to you in form of a download code so your girlfriend could use the code on her 3ds for Animal Crossing goodness. :)

I honestly don't think I can bring myself to purchase one of the other games on the list apart from Luigi's Mansion 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I'd definitely like to give Animal Crossing a go by having it there on my 3DS at all times so I may have to ask the helpful N-Europe comminuty for a favour :eek:

Is there anyone who isn't making use of this offer that would be willing to send me their code from one of the other games on the list that I could use to nab myself New Leaf when it is released? If anyone can help me with that, I'll be forever in your debt :hehe:

I feel the same way, too many other good games coming out to purchase another game to get a free one. I already have Luigis Mansion 2 and will be getting AC, but not too fussed enough to buy another game.

Why don't you wait and digitally download AC, buy it from GAME as it will be cheaper than the eShop, then register it, hey presto 3 games registered. Then redeem a download code for a game you know someone wants, and sell it to them. You don't buy a game unnecessarily and make a little back in the process.

Why don't you wait and digitally download AC, buy it from GAME as it will be cheaper than the eShop, then register it, hey presto 3 games registered. Then redeem a download code for a game you know someone wants, and sell it to them. You don't buy a game unnecessarily and make a little back in the process.

That's what I was gonna say. At least then you are picking one just for the sake of picking one as it's free. FREE I TELLS YA! : peace:

Guys, does anyone have a spare code they want to sell of any game in the promo other than LM2 or FE:A? I'd love to get my hands on DKCR3D for free but I don't want any of the other games in the list... (yeah I hate Animal Crossing, don't hate me for it).

I'd buy that code off you if you're not intending to use it as a part of the promo... :P

Guys, does anyone have a spare code they want to sell of any game in the promo other than LM2 or FE:A? I'd love to get my hands on DKCR3D for free but I don't want any of the other games in the list... (yeah I hate Animal Crossing, don't hate me for it).

I'd buy that code off you if you're not intending to use it as a part of the promo... :P

You can buy them off ebay at the moment, but I think they are going for a tenner.

I need to register my other 3 games and nab another free game. I'm gonna get Fire Emblem as my next free game and then just flog the code on ebay. They have been selling for around £20. :D

I'm gonna get Fire Emblem as my next free game and then just flog the code on ebay. They have been selling for around £20. :D

Just sold my FEA code for £23.49. Saw one go for around £28 last week though :angry: but anything above £20 is good enough for me. :grin:

So both me and my girlfriend want Animal Crossing, but rather than buy it twice, I've decided to get DKCR and then buy a download code for Animal Crossing from GAME. Then I can register Animal Crossing again for my girlfriend. That way, we'll both have it digitally.

So how do I register my digitally bought copy of Animal Crossing? The one I buy from GAME.

Oh, and do I have to actually go into GAME to buy the code? Not seeing it on their website.