N-Europe

Wii U VC

madeinbeats

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely we haven't had a press release yet. However, America seems to be getting Pilotwings this week, and our releases are very similar to theirs each week

Well as I pointed out in the Wii U eShop thread, we're 3 games behind the US ATM (Kirby's Dreamland 3, Megaman X and Balloon Fight; the latter of which has not been released in Europe outside of the 30p Famicom promotion), so it's quite possible that we wont get Pilotwings this week...

That being said, I do hope we get it (along with the other missing games of course ;) ). Love the original Pilotwings and having it on the Gamepad would be sweeeeet :D

Well as I pointed out in the Wii U eShop thread, we're 3 games behind the US ATM (Kirby's Dreamland 3, Megaman X and Balloon Fight; the latter of which has not been released in Europe outside of the 30p Famicom promotion), so it's quite possible that we wont get Pilotwings this week...

That being said, I do hope we get it (along with the other missing games of course ;) ). Love the original Pilotwings and having it on the Gamepad would be sweeeeet :D

I'd prefer Megaman X over Pilotwings. Dat soundtrack.

I'm not greedy. :D

I am!

Oh, while you're at it Nintendo, you might as well give us Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Balloon Fight (oh and the Japanese only games like Kirby's Superstar Stacker and Panel de Pon) while you're at it!

tumblr_m15hyaZVr71qa6lp8.gif

;)

Edited by Dcubed

Well, you guys won't like this

Balloon Fight

Vegas Stakes

For Balloon Fight - This is an updated European version of the game. It has now been optimised to run at a similar speed to the US version and with corrected aspect ratio.

WTF kind of update is this. Seriously.

I actually want stuff to play on my Wii U - considering it's gonna take a month or 2 before we start seeing games, I'd expect Nintendo to at least throw some stuff on the VC to tide people over!

Thank God for the 3DS is all I can say right now!

Vegas Stakes is actually a pretty good game. There's much more to it than meets the eye (and it's also an exclusive in NOE's favour - not even Japan has it on the Wii U VC yet ;) )

It's not just a simple gambling simulator, there's a lot of charactarisation to it as well...

Vegas Stakes is actually a pretty good game. There's much more to it than meets the eye (and it's also an exclusive in NOE's favour - not even Japan has it on the Wii U VC yet ;) )

It's not just a simple gambling simulator, there's a lot of charactarisation to it as well...

You haven't sold it to me Dcubed, sorry! :laughing:

I think Nintendo can do much better than that!

Apparently Japan has got Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy VI on their e-shop this week! :mad:

Well at least we're not having to wait until the end of the generation for S-E to start putting out their VC games this time around in Japan at least...

I can understand nintendo timing releases and not releasing eerything at once for business reasons.

What is taking the piss is drivel being released week in, week out. Their back catalogue is amazing and I do not see the problem in using it.

Although im miffed about this im not going to cry over it, stamp my feet and self harm. It is really not that of a big deal. It would be nice to have regular decent games but to be honest we are getting what appears to be some decent retail games this year that I would probably not have time to play VC releases. Ive not even really touched Super Metroid yet!

I do think the decent VC games will come...in time :-)

I can understand nintendo timing releases and not releasing eerything at once for business reasons.

What is taking the piss is drivel being released week in, week out. Their back catalogue is amazing and I do not see the problem in using it.

Although im miffed about this im not going to cry over it, stamp my feet and self harm. It is really not that of a big deal. It would be nice to have regular decent games but to be honest we are getting what appears to be some decent retail games this year that I would probably not have time to play VC releases. Ive not even really touched Super Metroid yet!

I do think the decent VC games will come...in time :-)

I think the issue is that we are pretty much sitting twiddling our thumbs, waiting for some substantial retail releases, so now would be the time to fill in the gaps and release some quality VC titles.

Oh, by the way, I didn't leave last night on MH because you arrived. I was going off anyway. Just didn't want you to think I had left as soon as you arrived. :D

If they'd given us Pilotwings this week it would have made more sense as then the releases would be rather suited to region...

Europe: Pilotwings feels like a very UK/European game what with all the flight, 'chocks away! 'n all that.

America: Vegas Stakes... need I say more?

Japan: Final Fantasy VI/Secret of Mana both classic Japanse 'ARR PEE GEEEE'S!'

Of course it would have been better for everyone if we'd got all of these releases in all regions... well better for everyone except me, I'm still playing catch up with the VC reviews. :p

But I'd still welcome them of course. : peace:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!