N-Europe

Star Trek Mafia

Cube

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said the Captain was Picard. My PM stated that I saw an unknown Captain with Dud. Star Trek had loads of captains, right?

I targeted Dud last night and Rummy the previous. Haven't find out much useful information so far.

[sorry for my lack of presence - I was getting drunk.]

Getting drunk isn't an excuse, I was getting drunk too! I'm completely unaware of you doing anything to me on N1, and I'm convinced I was successful, so unless you can convince me this is true I'm going to Vote:Magnus Peterson.

I still think @DuD has been hinting at being re-directed(I notice he conviniently ignored my response) but Diageo claims the same - hence I want to know whether I'm correct on the DuD front or not. I find it strange to have two re-directors in a game this small, but then anything can be possible.

I would say, as it's something I often tend to do, that I think you're town DuD IF I'm correct - though maybe you're triple bluffing me. I found your earlier response interesting.

As Diageo says, Cube makes solid and sensible roles. If there are two redirectors they are probably opposite teams. More likely though, there isn't a 2nd redirector. I would appreciate some straight stories! @Cube when does day end? I don't want to miss the boat with a vote, but no one is saying anything concrete and it's kind of annoying

As Diageo says, Cube makes solid and sensible roles. If there are two redirectors they are probably opposite teams. More likely though, there isn't a 2nd redirector. I would appreciate some straight stories! @Cube when does day end? I don't want to miss the boat with a vote, but no one is saying anything concrete and it's kind of annoying

I really don't think it's good a good idea to assume things like that, it'd be hilariously easy to look at a previous game you did and do everything different for the hell of it. In fact I'm damn sure that's what I'd do if people hinted at my games having a predictable element. :p

Anyway, I don't believe you @Magnus Peterson. What did you get from DuD then? If you didn't get anything from DuD either then you're basically offering nothing, along with being accused of lying and being hinted at as a potential killer.

Tell me about DuD, if you would (hurhur).

I missed posts I hadn't realised. I find it convenient your power is apparently race-dependant @Magnus Peterson, it's almost too convenient you didn't find out anything about me! What are the terms of your racist powers? What do you know about DuD?

This is a Cube game. Cube doesn't leave things vague like that.

I'm going to have to say I agree with Sheikah here on not getting meta/assuming too much about GM or game etc.

I was redirected Rummy.. I have a post written explaining what has happened (to me) so far that I wanted to post but decided against it because it doesn't give Magnus the chance to post anything unknown. I'll wait out Magnus' return to see if he can actually post anything that has substancial info.

Magnus post litterally anything about me.. role? character? alignment? original targets? redirected targets? anything?

My cut post will be pasted tonight. you have until then to stop me voting for you.

My role is relatively vague, it doesn't really have one fixed outcome and the wording suggests it might be different depending on who I target. It doesn't clear Magnus, though. I've never heard of his character, I only know Dianna Troy. Anyone know who Magnus is claiming?

Googling I do recognise her, it's her mum and unless I'm mistaken she's rather amorous for picard, which he isn't quite so keen to reciprocate!

I got from Dud the business about the unknown captain. I already implied I have a crappy character. Balancing act for the teams? If Dud was redirected that may have been said captain. I targeted him because he claimed redirection after night 1.

I think the case against me is pretty vague in itself. Diageo's word and a lot of suspicion based on nothing substantial.

I think if Magnus were mafia he would have something between him and his buddies to save his skin possibly? maybe not.

Gonna hold of voting anyway.

My post..

So far I have reached two different people and on both nights my target has been Rummy.

Both nights I have been "ordered" to target someone else. N1 it was Jon.. and he died. N2 it was Diageo.. no-one died.

I guessed maybe Diageo was the kill attempt and I was being framed again.

Diageo.. if you are so sure Magnus targetted you, were you also aware I ended up targeting you?

Yvonne.. are you claiming a double vote?

Rummy, I believe the above answers your question.. Yes I was redirected.

There has often been a mafia-involved lynch-train on me based on vague details and suspicions. I don't have much to offer or even bargain with so I'll just leave my fate in the town's hands.

I'm not even sure of who to be suspicious of after the lynch shows that I'm town.

Diageo seems the most obvious but there is much room for phenomenal shenanigans in intergalactic space. I don't remember much Star Trek but I do remember some crazy cosmic capers.

“Ah, Guinan, I could do with some advice.”

“I’d be glad to help...it’s Ambassador now, isn’t it.”

“Yes it is. You’ve seen all the ambassadors from other worlds - what’s your take on them?”

“Well, Sela is the main one to watch out for. She really hates humans. The Klingons and Ferengi will be easy to deal with - especially with Worf at the table.. As for the Cardassians...that Garak fellow is hard to read.”

“If you can’t read him, that troubles me greatly.”

“Anyway, enough of business. What do you get up to now that you’re stuck on Vulcan?”

“I’ve managed to find a nice, quiet spot. I’ve opened a winery to pass the time. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to see someone - I’ll be back shortly”

Captains Log Stardate 66275.1 - I have received numerous reports from around the ship. According to eyewitness statements, two humanoids appear in the corridor exchanging phaser fire. After they ran through a couple of corridors, they vanished again. We are looking into this strange occurrence.

Night 3 is over. Day 4 begins now.

@Mr\-Paul

@Nintendohnut

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

11 players remain. The majority is 7.

Who knocked me out last night?

Well the Mafia pretty much know what I do now that you've said that since it was probably them that redirected me.

I'm a roleblocker and did nothing for the first 2 nights, and last night I was sent to you Jimbob.

My writeup (paraphrasing): I got surrounded by white space and got told (by who isn't specified) that an android would visit me that night, and that the android would give me orders. The message giver said not to follow the orders as it would be a mistake.

I then awoke, not knowing if it was a dream or not. I received a 'call' and was ordered to target Jimbob. I therefore followed this order, ignoring the earlier warning.

Now, why is everyone being sent to Jimbob?

Fine. Seems I'm doomed anyway.

I'm Lwaxana Troi. I can use my telepathic abilities to see what people are up to. It's power depends upon the target's race. It's not that powerful so far, though.

Vote: Magnus Peterson is actually Captain William T. Riker.

Let's not all vote at once though, plenty of time for discussion still.