N-Europe

Guacamelee! (PSN)

Retro_Link

Fittingly, I started playing Mutant Blobs Attack just the other day without realizing that it's by the same developer. And then I found out that it's actually a sequel and had to buy the first game, so they've gotten enough money from me for now. :p

I'm not so sure about this. I'm not sure about the dimension hoping twitch platforming of it. It's one of the reasons I will likely never finish outland the constant shifting of colours for platforms was too much. Otherwise I love the graphics and the metroidvania style just wish it didn't have that.

If you can find it Destructoid did a session with the developers this week on twitch and it was pretty fun.

The platforming isn't that hard, a challenge but nothing crazy. Basically I wouldn't call it a twitch platformer, more a puzzle platformer. I completed it in 5 hours so in terms of length, I thought it was perfect. The fighting in it is awesome, a lot of fun.

The platforming isn't that hard, a challenge but nothing crazy. Basically I wouldn't call it a twitch platformer, more a puzzle platformer. I completed it in 5 hours so in terms of length, I thought it was perfect. The fighting in it is awesome, a lot of fun.

Yeah it's the fighting that caught my eye when I saw the giant bomb quick look. I think I'll pick it up when I'm done with Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite.

• 1 year later...

Getting close to completing the Super Turbo Championship Edition. : peace:

After Rayman Legends this is the best platformer I've ever played. It combines you having skill to time the jumps (and abilities) and also your intelligence to figure out how to do the platforming sections. It's ingenious with a nice difficulty (not too hard, not too easy)

Some of the optional sections (for collectibles) are freaking hard, though. Especially if you are after Orbs. :blank:

Combat is amazing, too! :bowdown:

Didn't dare to write the following in the Nintendo Boards as I would've been torn to shreds, but:

this game is more creative than any Mario game I've played. And I'm not talking about the artstyle.

Gameplay-wise Gucamelee blows Mario out of the water. And it's 'only' a 15$ game.

Wish Nintendo would get some inspiration from some of the indie games :(

Didn't dare to write the following in the Nintendo Boards
That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever ever heard. Probably literally. I like this game. A lot. But that is mental. It's like saying transformers is better than citizen Kane....
What on earth would make you think that @drahkon? :P ... you and your own sodding opinion. :indeed:

What on earth would make you think that @drahkon? :P ... you and your own sodding opinion. :indeed:

Yeah, not sure why. Think I'll write this in the Nintendo thread now. I'm pretty sure I'll be welcomed with hugs and love.

Thank god I recently learned there is an ignore list :indeed: