N-Europe

GTA V Coming to Wii U (Nov 22nd)

Retro_Link

"The first official details about Grand Theft Auto V have been announced. And so has the fact that you've been April Fooled by Retro's classic prank!! :p In the newest digital issue of Game Informer, Rockstar has revealed that the game will have three playable characters -- Michael, Trevor and Franklin. Players will switch between characters “constantly” with a single button press, allowing them to see missions from different perspectives."

APRIL FOOLS!!

tumblr_mhcnx0mpaV1qmzsn0o2_r1_500.png

This day sucks!! :p

Post any Nintendo April Fools you find in here! ;)

Edited by Retro_Link

I must admit, completely forgot what day it was, read the title and thought...

'O.o eh? well this is plausible I suppose, but a bit of an odd time to announce it... oh well, best go and pre-order the ga...'

*clicks on thread*

'Oh right... yeah, how stupid was I? Duhhhhh!' :P

Ah well... oddly enough I was only considering pre-ordering the game after reading that title - shows that there is clearly a market for it - because as a game I'm not even that hyped for it but I know I'll end up picking it up when it comes out.

----------------------------------

Anyway, this one from Nintendo Life isn't bad...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/new_luigi_code_to_provide_a_fresh_take_on_virtual_console_classics

My dad has owned a DS for a few years for brain training and recently Mario Kart (he wiped my 3 star status to "start his own save file" grr!) and I got him set up with my Wii after got the Wii U, bought him Pilotwings on VC which he loves, and Mario Kart and F1 2009.

Anyway gave him a call this morning saying I had an email from Nintendo saying they were doing a new marketing campaign and were looking for older gamers, or silver gamers as I said, to star in a new marketing campaign alongside Shigeru Miyamoto (he knows who he is), so I had put his name forward and they were interested in using him as the new face of Nintendo in the UK. Cruel I know but for 5 mins he thought he was going to be in their campaigns and meet Shiggsy. Frankly it was pay back for the 1st of April in 1998 when he told me he bought us an N64 and hadn't. All smiles after though :D

WiiU gets third party support.
Yeah unfortunately it made thinking of an April Fools a little too easy. :(

If I also get rick rolled today I am going to kill myself :laughing:

DAMN YOU APRIL!!!!!

Well you're lucky because I almost put that in the opening post! :p

I'm only messin! ;)

Still waiting on the Wii U Third Party one mind!

Oh that one will be next April...

... we laugh now. :wink:

But seriously, E3 is going to be something special this year I'm sure and at least we have a good few games to be getting on with until then thanks to MH3U and Lego City Undercover. :)

Ah, @Wii is back!

Is that another April fools?

I never left. I'm always around the boards even if I don't make a post. I see my biggest admirer can't resist making a comment and obviously missed me.

It should have been obvious this couldn't be true. As if the Wii U would get any 3rd party support.

Edited by Wii

Just so you know, I wasn't trying to attack/insult you. Never have never will, I'm not that kind of guy.

I never left. I'm always around the boards even if I don't make a post. I see my biggest admirer can't resist making a comment and obviously missed me.

Good to know : peace: