NEurope
gaggle64

Watch Dogs (Nov 21st)

Yeah I'm fully expecting a Most Wanted situation with this (still desperate to get my hands on that game) and I doubt it will ever be under £20.

Look at My Horse and Me on Wii, that's the title I referenced earlier in this thread about being a super rare Wii title. Just had a look on Amazon:

Used from $75 - New from $165.00

Though I doubt Watch Dogs Wii U is as good as My Horse and Me so we don't have to worry about those sorts of prices :p

Watch Dogs companion app updated with Wii U support

watch-dogs-app-wii-u.jpg

Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs companion app recently received an update. It is now compatible with the game’s Wii U version, which hits store shelves next month.

By using the app, you’ll be able to play with friends on Wii U (or any other console/PC). Race and Free Ride modes are both supported.

Watch Dogs launches for Wii U on November 18.

http://nintendoeverything.com/watch-dogs-companion-app-updated-with-wii-u-support/

tumblr_m5th7kk8Pl1qca6l1.gif

Edited by Wii

First Watch Dogs Wii U Screenshots, Download Size, and Price Revealed

While Watch Dogs Wii U has felt more like an enigma than a real thing, the game will be coming to the Wii U, finally, on November 18th. For those still interested in the game, the first screenshots have been revealed from the game, via*the Nintendo eShop. Also worth noting is that the game will be 17.7GB for the download. Even though the game is several months late and doesn’t have any of the DLC, the game will also be $59.99 on the eShop.

For now, enjoy these first screens of the Wii U version of the game.

watchdogs1.png

watchdogs2.png

watchdogs3.png

watchdogs5.jpg

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/first-watch-dogs-wii-u-screenshots-download-size-price-revealed/

Disclaimer: The images may not be of the Wii U version though they ought to be.

Disclaimer: The images may not be of the Wii U version though they ought to be.

They are.,, I vaguely remember seeing screens from the PS4 version and I recall that having more textures etc, not that it really matters but it comes down to something when a game like this is still released a year later on the Wii U, it's not even that good a game to begin with - subjective I know - and lacks any of the dlc. :blank:

Anyone still going to be paying full price for this? :heh:

This is why I dislike Ubisoft, they really used to be so much better even though that now seems like a lifetime ago. :indeed:

I know the Wii U not selling very well didn't help either but let's not get into that again... anyway if anyone is picking up the Wii U version that I hope you enjoy it but I never really saw what all the fuss was about in the first place personally. ::shrug:

it's not even that good a game to begin with - subjective I know - and lacks any of the dlc. :blank:

Says the man who gave Sonic Lost World 9/10 ;)

Says the man who gave Sonic Lost World 9/10 ;)

What? :blank:

I... I enjoyed it, every *second of it. :heh:

*Not every second perhaps, also yes the game does have its flaws but that 9/10 represented the fun I had while playing the game plus it's better than a lot of the games which came before it. #2bdisgoodtakesAGES :p

(also still a better game than Watchdogs)

I shall wait till I find it in a bargin bin for at 10euro like I got with ME3 #innorush

I shall wait till I find it in a bargin bin for at 10euro like I got with ME3 #innorush

The thing is it won't have anywhere near the print run of Mass Effect 3. Argos were still flogging that game off for about €10 a month ago and had loads in stock. It may affect its value if it's rare.

It's got the best bomb combination going: Ubisoft bad press, overhype is long dead, possibly bad port, lazy port, 6 months too late port, overpriced, no DLC = Winner

Edited by Wii

haha bullshots.

The Wii U version will not look like that.

It most likely will as it looks like the 360 version that I played back in May so seems like they're real. And seeing as they've probably ported over the 360/PS3 versions as they're closer spec wise, and would take less work to optimise, then yeah, again, most likely real.

It most likely will as it looks like the 360 version that I played back in May so seems like they're real. And seeing as they've probably ported over the 360/PS3 versions as they're closer spec wise, and would take less work to optimise, then yeah, again, most likely real.

Well, you say that, but we're talking about Ubisoft here, and I can't remember a single time their PR screenshots haven't been bullshots. And we already know that this is an extremely lazy port, so...

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Watch_Dogs (Ubisoft) - €59.99/£49.99

You are Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker but also a former thug, who's criminal past lead to a violent family tragedy. In a world led by technology, you will be able to hack and manipulate the city's systems to stop traffic lights, detonate gas lines, turn off the electrical grid and more. The city of Chicago has become the ultimate weapon for a man bent on revenge.

Watch_Dogs: Conspiracy! (Ubisoft, Add-on content) - €4.99/£3.99

People aren't always what they seem. In this case, they're cyborgs from space. Don't believe me? Try plugging in the Conspiracy! Digital Trip and we'll talk after. You've got a specific lens to see their real faces. Find them, identify them, and kill them.

Watch_Dogs: Access Granted Pack (Ubisoft, Add-on Content) - €6.99/£5.49

Extend your hacking abilities in 3 new missions. Unlock 6 additional skins and access new powerful perks to increase your control over Chicago.

Sales will surely sky rocket now? :laughing::blank::laughing::blank::laughing::blank:

I've only cleared act 1 on this but I've had more fun on it than I had in the entirety of the campaign on The Last of Us.

It's also much better than Sonic Lost World, which I'm fairly sure isn't a computer game DVD but just a thin round slice of turd that you insert into your machine. Awful game, god awful!

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Watch_Dogs (Ubisoft) - €59.99/£49.99

You are Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker but also a former thug, who's criminal past lead to a violent family tragedy. In a world led by technology, you will be able to hack and manipulate the city's systems to stop traffic lights, detonate gas lines, turn off the electrical grid and more. The city of Chicago has become the ultimate weapon for a man bent on revenge.

Watch_Dogs: Conspiracy! (Ubisoft, Add-on content) - €4.99/£3.99

People aren't always what they seem. In this case, they're cyborgs from space. Don't believe me? Try plugging in the Conspiracy! Digital Trip and we'll talk after. You've got a specific lens to see their real faces. Find them, identify them, and kill them.

Watch_Dogs: Access Granted Pack (Ubisoft, Add-on Content) - €6.99/£5.49

Extend your hacking abilities in 3 new missions. Unlock 6 additional skins and access new powerful perks to increase your control over Chicago.

Sales will surely sky rocket now? :laughing::blank::laughing::blank::laughing::blank:

lol @ ubisoft. They release the games months later and then try and sell it for £49.99 and not pack in the DLC either. Jokers!!

I've only cleared act 1 on this but I've had more fun on it than I had in the entirety of the campaign on The Last of Us.

It's also much better than Sonic Lost World, which I'm fairly sure isn't a computer game DVD but just a thin round slice of turd that you insert into your machine. Awful game, god awful!

Thank you for that. It gave me a good laugh. Thin round slice of turd. Hilarious.

It's also much better than Sonic Boom, which I'm fairly sure isn't a computer game DVD but just a thin round slice of turd that you insert into your machine. Awful game, god awful!

Each to their own but Watch Dogs just looks empty to me on any format.

Also I 'fixed' the Sonic comment... :heh: Lost World really isn't that bad at all, there are far worse titles in the series than it, Sonic Boom however looks like an all-time low. :shakehead *shudder*

But anyway, if people enjoy Watch Dogs on the Wii U then that's good I guess but it sure as hell won't have been worth the unreasonable year long wait. :indeed:

(The Last of Us trumps both games easily, it's still not a perfect game but it's a quality title)

Watch Dogs Wii U VS Ps4 VS Ps3 VS Xbox 360

To me it looks like in order of which is best it's:

1. PS4
  2. XBOX 360
  3. Wii U
  4. PS3

That was a pretty poor video, in my opinion. How anybody could gather any information from that is beyond me. They need to show waaay more gameplay to judge it properly.

Either way, I played the game and loved it. I don't regret not waiting for the WiiU version one bit.

Well give it time. If Ubisoft had been more forthcoming we'd have better comparisons. The PS3 version looks like it's been bleached or seen a ghost. The game's out now and there's no reviews on Metacritic. I'm sure it's no Sonic Boom but what's up with all the secrecy and embargoes?

Ubisoft not send review copies out? Very strange that there are no reviews at all yet.

Ubi again enforcing the embargos with reviews and/or not sending any copies out for reviewing. What do they want this game to do on the WiiU, fail. Probably will at that price considering it's out on the PS3/4 and Xbox 360/One and has been for months. You could probably get the game 2nd hand and the season pass with extra content for the same price as the WiiU version.

i got the game second hand for the PS4 and then bought the season pass on the PSn store and in total it cost me £32....i couldn't wait for the wiiu version....and after playing it and getting a little bored it wasn't even worth £32

I take it that the embargo must be until the 21st to cover the European launch. Over on the IGN forums, it was hinted at that it'll be around a 7, maybe just slightly less. Even if it's a competent port, the full retail price, non inclusion of DLC on disk and it being 6 months later than the other versions will affect its score. That and its hype is dead.