NEurope
Retro_Link

Battlefield 4

Put this back on tonight as one of my mates just bought it... holy crap I forgot just how good this game is! Best multiplayer game I've ever played without doubt! So, so good!!!

Put this back on tonight as one of my mates just bought it... holy crap I forgot just how good this game is! Best multiplayer game I've ever played without doubt! So, so good!!!

I have been playing this recently as well and it's still fantastic, it's just a ton of fun, there's so much variation you cannot get bored of it. Can see why it's still one of the most played games despite its release in 2013.

New Battlefield game announcement next week

Don't I know it! :D

Crazy theory time that's absolutely baseless...

I wonder if they may go for some crazy Assassin's Creed sci-fi style stuff, where you switch between a modern day/futuristic setting and the WW1 era, via the use of some sort of machine? It probably won't happen though, and it'd probably be rubbish tbh. :P

DICE are giving the Dragon's Teeth DLC for free between 3rd May and 10th May on all platforms.

DICE are giving the Dragon's Teeth DLC for free between 3rd May and 10th May on all platforms.

Thank you for the heads up I downloaded it tonight. Also a couple of community maps are free.

Accords to DICE's bottom notes, they are planning to release other DLCs over next few months.

Snap it up!

For a limited time, Battlefield 4 Second Assault is free*. Download it now and keep it forever.

Revisit classic Battlefield 3 Maps with Battlefield 4 Second Assault expansion pack

Also if you haven't got Battlefield 4 yet it's £3.99 on the store right now!

In case anyone is unaware all the BF4 expansions are free for the next few days. They also updated the game-front UI to their new series-standard and it's sort of eerie.