NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

It'll be the one that isn't Ledley Mckeever (since he is the only one that comes up when i search).

Anywho, just buy the cheapest one - if it isn't mine, then you've still got what you wanted for under 50,000!

The deadline day for Joseph is 2nd of May.

It'll be the one that isn't Ledley Mckeever (since he is the only one that comes up when i search).

Anywho, just buy the cheapest one - if it isn't mine, then you've still got what you wanted for under 50,000!

The deadline day for Joseph is 2nd of May.

Yeah, that's the one I thought it was. Bidded 49,300. Can you see eet?

Hmmm, someone has bid, but it is only 41400..... how weird.

Hmmm, someone has bid, but it is only 41400..... how weird.

Do the agents take a fee?

So, as I'm about to start my first season should I be looking at getting into the transfer market? I obviously am not too familiar with either the games mechanics or the particular ins-and-outs of my team.

So, as I'm about to start my first season should I be looking at getting into the transfer market? I obviously am not too familiar with either the games mechanics or the particular ins-and-outs of my team.

Post your team on here so we can take a look at it. If it's anything like the team I had when I started, you'll have 4 or 5 terrible players with no future. I remember having a 29 year old 3 skilled player. Thanks, Xpert.

Post your team on here so we can take a look at it. If it's anything like the team I had when I started, you'll have 4 or 5 terrible players with no future. I remember having a 29 year old 3 skilled player. Thanks, Xpert.

I don't have anything that terrible, but, being a brand new team, it's all relatively balanced & bland:

Squad+Start.jpg

I don't have anything that terrible, but, being a brand new team, it's all relatively balanced & bland:

Squad+Start.jpg

There's a few in there that will serve you no purpose. Get rid of Stefan Rabe, Mirko Stern, Heiko Weinrich. I doubt you'll get anything for them in the transfer market, so it's probably worth just sacking them straight off.

You've got some good players there that are worth keeping. Your 29 10 striker will be useful, as will your 24 8 midfielder, 24 9 defender and 27 8 keeper. Keep those above all costs.

But yes, not a bad starting team. You can do a lot with that. It all depends what you want to do right now. You'll want to bring in youth players who can put you in good stead for the longer term, players around the 18 4/18 5 mark will be a priority. Aside from that, you have quite a lot of middle of the road players, like your 23 6 defenders who aren't amazing yet are not terrible either.

Based on that team, you have strength in goal and in attack.

There's a few in there that will serve you no purpose. Get rid of Stefan Rabe, Mirko Stern, Heiko Weinrich. I doubt you'll get anything for them in the transfer market, so it's probably worth just sacking them straight off.

You've got some good players there that are worth keeping. Your 29 10 striker will be useful, as will your 24 8 midfielder, 24 9 defender and 27 8 keeper. Keep those above all costs.

But yes, not a bad starting team. You can do a lot with that. It all depends what you want to do right now. You'll want to bring in youth players who can put you in good stead for the longer term, players around the 18 4/18 5 mark will be a priority. Aside from that, you have quite a lot of middle of the road players, like your 23 6 defenders who aren't amazing yet are not terrible either.

Based on that team, you have strength in goal and in attack.

Cheers for the analysis - I'll probably keep the crap ones around for a season, knowing my luck I'll get ruined by injuries... No I just need to figure out a formation - I'm guessing from what you've said attack-heavy is worth a punt? Obviously I'll mix it up a fair bit, though.

No idea...

Oh well, you get your keeper, and i sell mine, even if it isn't necessarily to each other.

Cheers for the analysis - I'll probably keep the crap ones around for a season, knowing my luck I'll get ruined by injuries... No I just need to figure out a formation - I'm guessing from what you've said attack-heavy is worth a punt? Obviously I'll mix it up a fair bit, though.

Seriously dude, don't bother keeping them. All that will happen is that they won't get played, so they will drop in skill when the change report comes around and you'll end up sacking them anyway. When I started, I bought 3 players who were 18/19 4s and they're 9/10 skilled now. I bought Ernesto Iacopino for 47 700 which is pittance and he's now a 26 10. There are plenty of good players out there on the cheap and it's worth having a look.

Also, even if you do play the bad ones, they'll be detrimental to the team anyway as they're low skilled. Like I mentioned, your attack and goalkeepers are fine, so don't worry about those for now. Be careful about playing offensive football since you'll leave yourself open at the back. 4-4-2 is the usual "default" formation, but 4-5-1 and 3-5-2 are also very popular ones around these parts.

Good luck!

No idea...

Oh well, you get your keeper, and i sell mine, even if it isn't necessarily to each other.

Heh, it'll work out fine! :D

Seriously dude, don't bother keeping them. All that will happen is that they won't get played, so they will drop in skill when the change report comes around and you'll end up sacking them anyway. When I started, I bought 3 players who were 18/19 4s and they're 9/10 skilled now. I bought Ernesto Iacopino for 47 700 which is pittance and he's now a 26 10. There are plenty of good players out there on the cheap and it's worth having a look.

Also, even if you do play the bad ones, they'll be detrimental to the team anyway as they're low skilled. Like I mentioned, your attack and goalkeepers are fine, so don't worry about those for now. Be careful about playing offensive football since you'll leave yourself open at the back. 4-4-2 is the usual "default" formation, but 4-5-1 and 3-5-2 are also very popular ones around these parts.

Good luck!

It won't let me sack them - even after ticking the box it says "There are no reasons to sack this player". :(

You can only sack players when you have 19 or more players in your squad. You can sell them however regardless of how many players you have.

Got my third 17-4 defender in a row. How annoying.

You can usually sack your squad members down to the 17 player mark. then sell another two to the 15 mark? never gone that low so not sure.

I'd contemplate selling that 29/10 striker, he has a good special quality and will probably fetch you a decent penny to help build your squad, whereas if you keep him his worth will steadily decrease and as he is close to the big 3 0 he could retire imminently.

78964201.png

Glad we've got that all sorted out now, thanks Nikos! You can tell Seahawks that he can restart any time he wants now, I'll inactivate the team and hopefully that will allow him to sign up again.

Yeah they do. It's automatically deducted from the bid that you see so the only way you know is if the buyer tells you how much they're bidding.

@the_fish - I would also sell the 29 10 forward to receive the cash to build your squad. Bring in some 18 4s (age 18, skill 4) so you can train them up.

Anyone up for a friendly tomorrow? If so please send me a request.

Seriously though... :p Cube, if Gaggle agrees to a second leg (in fairness he should be at home this time) then by all means go ahead. We're having to delay for a round anyway so it won't mess things up. The draw can still go ahead on saturday but 64s position is interchangeable with Cube should he agree to play again.

I'm not going to change the rule half way through as that would be even more unfair. It was clearly set out before the start of the cup so if Gaggle doesn't want to play again I think that's fair enough.

?

Sorry, just noticed this. I'm game for a second leg with @Cube if he's like one, it only seems sporting. Reply to this if you want it and I'll make sure to throw a match invite out before bed tonight.

EDIT: Actually, I'll just send it now, I'm happy for Cube to turn it up or down.

Edited by gaggle64

Sorry, just noticed this. I'm game for a second leg with @Cube if he's like one, it only seems sporting. Reply to this if you want it and I'll make sure to throw a match invite out before bed tonight.

EDIT: Actually, I'll just send it now, I'm happy for Cube to turn it up or down.

Thanks! I know you're risking your place in the cup when you don't have to, so you're being a great sport.

Anyone up for a friendly tomorrow? If so please send me a request.

Just sent ya one - could be a good game - both our teams are valued at almost exactly the same, and our team structure is pretty similar. Bring it!

I look forward to it, our team's look pretty evenly matched. I don't expect to win though, my current form is shocking.

You can tell Seahawks that he can restart any time he wants now, I'll inactivate the team and hopefully that will allow him to sign up again.

Cool cheers Peeps! Apparently he's tried to apply for a new team but it says he can't get a new team as he already has one!? Do u think maybe he needed to resign from the team first before the deactivation? Maybe some of the old guard here can enlighten us having already been through the process before. Thanks!

Thanks! I know you're risking your place in the cup when you don't have to, so you're being a great sport.

I like to keep things cricket, especially in football.

Cool cheers Peeps! Apparently he's tried to apply for a new team but it says he can't get a new team as he already has one!? Do u think maybe he needed to resign from the team first before the deactivation? Maybe some of the old guard here can enlighten us having already been through the process before. Thanks!

I'll reactivate the team so he can resign from it then. I thought that's what had to happen but I couldn't find a resign button myself so hoped it could be done the other way too.

It is a huge hassle making a new team, in fact Oddy correct me if I am wrong but I think you can't unless you make a whole new account.

My current team is under a different account to my old team Haden United.