NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

Hey man I will do reports for the first four games if you want.

Cool I'll take the others :)

When's the league set to start?

I'd imagine two weeks to the day - still got quarter finals, semi finals, and final to play in the cup.

Drew 2 - 2 with Peeps - both with 5 shots - but I was playing away - does that mean I got through? I also had more possession, if thats the next deciding thing.

I'd imagine two weeks to the day - still got quarter finals, semi finals, and final to play in the cup.

Drew 2 - 2 with Peeps - both with 5 shots - but I was playing away - does that mean I got through? I also had more possession, if thats the next deciding thing.

You were playing Recall United :p

I'm up for some friendlies!

Change report wasn't too bad but had a double jump with a midfielder. Best news is that no one is retiring this season.

When do you guys wish for the next round draw to commence? @Charlie, i'm up for a friendly as i'm out of the cup now. Re-kindle the old Bayern-Recall rivalry again

Tied for goals and chances means the away team goes through :)

Hey man as we are both out do you want to play a friendly before I sack Exton?

Maybe your ground would be more fitting invite me if you like an ignore my invite.

Good game @bob, I have a confession to make, braaaah. I put a bid on an 18 5 keeper and won, so I ended up sacking the one I bought from you straight away. Sorry. :p

Good old Jimmy, I'll send you a challenge now then :)

Yeh its a shame my forwards already have two good oldies otherwise I'd keep him he really helped me out last season.

Anyway hopefully he will shine in his last game back at home, he is off to play in America after this I hear :D

When do you guys wish for the next round draw to commence? @Charlie, i'm up for a friendly as i'm out of the cup now. Re-kindle the old Bayern-Recall rivalry again

Any time on Sunday would be great, if that's good for you.

N-Euro Championship Cup - Round of the Last 16 (part 1)

*****Leeds M.O.T 3-1 Hadens Rangers****

This was a fairly straight-forward match for Leeds who incurred no real resistance from Hadens Rangers in this round of the cup. Neither side could make any headway against the other in the first half as the teams were cautious in testing each other’s defences after having not played each other for nearly 6 months. By the second half it seemed that Leeds had got the measure of their opponents and went in for the attack. Gene Halden scored in the 52nd minute followed by another goal soon after scored by Jonny Howson. Rangers rallied together after the second goal and pushed back with a goal of their own in the 88th minute, scored by Dorian Walters. With Rangers now looking more offensive, a draw could’ve been on the table but in the 92nd minute it was Leeds’ defender Monty Garner who managed to score the final goal of the game.

****Atlético Aqui1a 0-0 Coloccini FC****

As a former elite league team, Atlético should’ve been all over their opponents who are destined for the lower league next season but Coloccini stood defiant against their aggressors and secured a 0-0 draw! It seems as though Coloccini were attempting to mirror Atlético in every step this game as both teams were substituting players at the same time, as soon as Atlético replaced a player, so did Coloccini! Both teams had 2 attempts on goal which means Coloccini go through as the away side.

*****Eights United 3-1 Real Peeps****

No real surprises here as Eights easily overcome Real Peeps but perhaps there was a spark of fear for United’s manager when Real Peeps quickly equalised after Eights went 1-0 up in the first half, making it 1-1 but it wasn’t long before Marvin Capwell alleviated any potential worries with a goal in the 35th minute. Severin Granås scored another goal in the 61st minute for good measure but it turned out Real Peeps could only muster that one attempt on goal from which they managed to score… maybe Eights’ keeper was so surprised at someone breaking through that he didn’t remember it was his job to save it!

****Intergalactico Stars 3-0 Fedex United****

Another unsurprising victory as elite leaguers, Intergalactico Stars, trounce Fedex 3-0 and with 9 chances to 0! Nikos Papadopoulos scored first in the 8th minute with Gandalf Grey getting a second goal in the 26th minute. After a few trick shots on goal spread out over the two halves, Josué Mendez got tired of showboating and put away the third and final goal for Intergalactico Stars, leaving Fedex grateful that there will be a whole division separating the two teams next season!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEG4t7DIHJvmnVpXvHm38zm5X7nFz-T4bSEdSxsMI8aSkL4SUjCA

Reports

Dragooooo 2-5 Yellow Submarine

You will see this report is full of amazing games and we will kick off with one here. Dragooooo are in the middle of a youth development movement and faced a Yellow Submarine team who were widely praised as the best suprise of the season in the top league this year. Dragooooo tried to control the game with a 4-5-1 formation against an offensive 3-5-2 from YS. Falcao headed YS in front straight away to put visiting fans at ease but Barculo skipped past two defenders to breakaway and net a fabulous goal that made it 1-1. A header from Delipiano and Falcao either side of half time made it 3-1 to YS who looked in control. However Barculo lost his marker again and whizzed in a great ball for Strindlov to loop in with his head. This energised YS whose manager was screaming at them from the touchline. They began to make chance after chance and camped out in Dragooooos half with the majority of their players. Two goals in three minutes from Beasley and Ling sealed the game, both from crosses. This also showed YS great prowess in the air, they deserved to go through but Dragooooo will be proud of putting up a fight.

AC Twozzinio 3-2 DuDs Baggies

This was a high intensity match that saw a shock result as Twozzinio progress to the next round against all the odds. Twoz played 3-4-3 against a 4-3-3 DuDs team. Dhall headed the Baggies in front after just 9 minutes in a tense first half as both teams kept their shape well. In the 2nd half both teams seemed more fluid and the game opened up as fatigue set in. Triestsch bossed the midfield for Twoz and set up Shamil with a cross that was easy to head in. The teams went back and forth but on the counter Paparo put Twoz in the lead, Triestsch then sent Paparo flying through again as he beat the offside trap a second time to make it 3-1. Dhall blasted in a shot for nothing minutes from time to make it 3-2 but the Baggies could not find that crucial 3rd goal. A great advert for Cup football and a huge victory for Twozzinio!

The Sixty-Fourthers 0-3 bob

A wild result here from two teams that will be playing each other next season as bob scored a great away victory against former top league 64s. In a tactical sense the 64s got it all wrong, they played an attacking 4-3-3 against bobs equally attacking but more midfield focused 3-5-2. The result was bob ran rampant in midfield with nearly 60% of possesion and 7 chances to 3. Kella found himself in acers of space as he put bob ahead in the opening part of the game. Nuafor musceled his way in for a diving header to make it 2-0 crucially just before half time. The 64s cointained bob better in the 2nd half but made no real chances of their own and the game was over when Nuafor was set up by Kella for another powerful header to put bob through to the last 8, a real strong showing for a team that will be trying to stay in the middle league next season. 64s will want to regroup after this game and focus on their gameplan next season.

Recall United 2-2 Winston Gardens FC

On paper this looked like a tie that Winston even being away would not struggle with but it turned out to be as close as a tie can be. Winston set out to dominate midfield with a 4-5-1 while Recall looked to keep solid at the back with a 5-4-1 formation. Winston took control in the first half and defender Egri chipped in a cheeky free kick after 5 minutes to put the visitors ahead. The captain Rosebotham made it 2-0 when he nudged in a fast paced corner that slammed into the roof of the net. Recall looked out of sorts but clung on in the game when McAteer headed through the legs of a helpless Winston goalie. Marston came into midfield for Recall in the 2nd half and had an instant impact giving instructions to his teammates who shifted up the field to try and control the midfield. Recall began to make chance after chance and this pressure paid off when a freekick was given just outside the box. Celbridge curled it home to the roar of he home crowd, the score was now 2-2 but Winston was going away with more chances made. However Recall created more and more, Deacy urged his teamates on any shot or header would do to boost that chances made score. However when the whistle blew it was 2-2 and 5 chances each, Winston being the away side went through. The fans were heartbroken but cheered their team who after a poor season showed some real fight here. Winston are through but will need to improve.

Edited by Haden

Good game @bob, I have a confession to make, braaaah. I put a bid on an 18 5 keeper and won, so I ended up sacking the one I bought from you straight away. Sorry. :p

There are tears in my eyes right now....

I wanted to sack him...

There are tears in my eyes right now....

I wanted to sack him...

So, you ended up getting a bit of dosh for some there. :D

I was going to use him as a back-up keeper. But, I took Peeps' advice and brought in a youth keeper to train up, as now is probably the right time.

If I don't get relegated or finish bottom of the league this season, then it will be a fucking miracle! Anyone want a friendly?

I will avenge the death of Joseph-Desire!

EDIT: Oh hang on, i can't.....the downside of doing well in the cup...

Edited by 130131301364

Hey Peeps uploaded our reports to get some more coverage on the cup excitement will carry on doing that in season if you would like?

@Nikos9 what's happening with Seahawks, is he going to make a new account?

He is, he says he's just not got round to it yet but I've asked him to keep me posted.

When do you guys wish for the next round draw to commence?

Asap but then that's just me being impatient and wanting to send out the invite/accept so I can get the tactics organised. :grin:

Short notice, but i'll do the draw 9pm tonight. Would have given more notice, but i've been busy and making the most of the weather on my only day off this bank holiday.