NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 26: Space to move, Space to breath, Space to win

At the risk of being annoying, but definately getting my point across...

Untitled.jpg

Check out what my 16/3 is worth :o

::shrug:

At the risk of being annoying, but definately getting my point across...
Untitled.jpg

Check out what my 16/3 is worth :o

::shrug:

Is there no cup on Tuesday?

Yeh it will take 5 seconds to do a screenie I will be interested to see what they are worth also not to be pinickity but if 3 mil means 3.5mil then that changes the sums a bit.

Anyway I can't wait till this is over and we can concentrate on the Cup I want to get to the semis baby! Rangers time to shine!!!

Anyone want a friendly send your challeneges to me.

Did I miss why the cup got postponed?

Anyone want a friendly send your challeneges to me.

sent u a friendly request!

Re: this buying sitch. Gonna throw in that the market is really inflated, particularly on players in the 19-25 age range. It tends to be an extra mill or so on top of the valued price, I've found. A couple of seasons ago I bought this lad

nvuumh.png

No special qualities.

(who has since jumped twice in two seasons so been worth it)

But yeah, he was probably valued at more like 4 mill, maybe less.

Similarly with my other team in a different league,

282m55d.png

23tnxh.png

167pl6b.png

tldr: buying players in the market adds another like 1.5m econ on top of the estimated value.

Yeah

Numbers.

I mean actually look at my pic Haden.. my 16/3 is obviously not worth 971 100 000 econ..

The cup got postponed because a few teams sent/accepted invites at the wrong time and are locked in friendlies already on Tuesday.

Did I miss why the cup got postponed?

To cut it short, Roger Federer got a bit confused trying to fit his training schedule around his xpert coaching so accepted a friendly request when he shouldn't have. So now DuD has to play that friendly before the next round, as said friendly can't be cancelled.

Is there no cup on Tuesday?

Yeh it will take 5 seconds to do a screenie I will be interested to see what they are worth also not to be pinickity but if 3 mil means 3.5mil then that changes the sums a bit.

Anyway I can't wait till this is over and we can concentrate on the Cup I want to get to the semis baby! Rangers time to shine!!!

Fancy a game on Tuesday, duuude?

I need to buy a shitty keeper to just make up the numbers. I'm tempted to not go with a back-up and to put an all-rounder in goal if that plan backfires. I won't be using the back-up, so it'll just drop in DV/skill, over time.

Looking at one more defender, (then solving the keeper issue) and that should be it. Only area of the field I'm worried about is the midfield. I think it's time to stop using Daan Wielink as much and start promoting the others. He's 31 and won't have too many years left in him.

I've sold Theo, my first legend, for a measly 300,000 (he only evaluated 250,000)..

I wanted to get some return on him rather than just let my oldies retire off for nothing.

Thinking it may have been a bad decision however as having his skill would probably have given me more next season than 300,000 will :(

Tales I'll give you a game if no one else is up for it. I know I'm not an elite team anymore though :nono:

I mean actually look at my pic Haden.. my 16/3 is obviously not worth 971 100 000 econ..

The cup got postponed because a few teams sent/accepted invites at the wrong time and are locked in friendlies already on Tuesday.

Is your point that Nikos is going to use Paint to devalue his players?

I need to buy a shitty keeper to just make up the numbers. I'm tempted to not go with a back-up and to put an all-rounder in goal if that plan backfires. I won't be using the back-up, so it'll just drop in DV/skill, over time.

Looking at one more defender, (then solving the keeper issue) and that should be it. Only area of the field I'm worried about is the midfield. I think it's time to stop using Daan Wielink as much and start promoting the others. He's 31 and won't have too many years left in him.

Bring on the rematch baby! I know your players are chomping at the bit to face mine but you are all bark and no bite Flinky, with me you have bitten off more than you can chew, I am hungry for victory.

My point is after the way he went about it in the first place and then tried to make it sound acceptable, I have no reason to trust he wont. To me a screen shot will prove nothing.

There's no way they are worth 3.5 each judging them purely against players I own and their estimated values.

I have a 24/9 defender with no qualities and he's worth 4mill, so lets say his 24/9 is worth the same without knowing if he has any other qualities than just Being cool.

Then the 23/8.. he's younger so has potential for a double jump and generally to be a better player AND he has good visible qualities, and if again we assume there's no hidden qualities everything points to him costing more than the 24/9 above.

I don't believe (given the previous way he went about the transfers) that by some strange coincidence those two players are both exceptionally cheap for their skill and age.

As I said before.. if there's only me with a problem, I'll just accept the matter rather than drag on an incident that should never have happened in the first place any longer.

Edited by DuD

bob has a shitty keeper for sale...

PS7m8eQ.jpg

Yours for 50,000

Bring on the rematch baby! I know your players are chomping at the bit to face mine but you are all bark and no bite Flinky, with me you have bitten off more than you can chew, I am hungry for victory.

We will be treating this as a warm-up. The real battle will begin when the season starts. We will laugh at your 1million econ win bonus as you squander your money to try to defeat us.

DRA-GOOOOO

bob has a shitty keeper for sale...

PS7m8eQ.jpg

Yours for 50,000

That's roughly what I'm looking for. Somebody to just come in and take for a game or so if I need them, but not anybody who I'm looking to develop. 50,000 is cheap, so I want him. Is he on the market right now? I've put in a bid for a defender, so just need to make sure I have funds in place. Should know by tonight.

Right then, screen shot time. Obviously they're not bang on 3 and 4 million but close enough if you're rounding to the nearest 0.5m. If you want me to add the extra 0.3m onto the initial 5.5m (making it 5.8) I proposed then I will?! No I didn't factor in the evaluation fee cos if I get these two then it's justified me paying the amount I did for evaluating anyway as normal in the tranfer market. Anyway, here it is, no editing involved, take it or leave it!

We will be treating this as a warm-up. The real battle will begin when the season starts. We will laugh at your 1million econ win bonus as you squander your money to try to defeat us.

DRA-GOOOOO

That's roughly what I'm looking for. Somebody to just come in and take for a game or so if I need them, but not anybody who I'm looking to develop. 50,000 is cheap, so I want him. Is he on the market right now? I've put in a bid for a defender, so just need to make sure I have funds in place. Should know by tonight.

He was on the market, but no one bought him. I can put him back on if need be, or sell him direct to you? (i don't have vip) Let me know; I've never sold anyone before so I don't know how it works.

If you put him on the regular transfer market, his face and name will change. Fierce_Link must identify him by age, skill, special qualities and I think also the language the name is common in also works.

He was on the market, but no one bought him. I can put him back on if need be, or sell him direct to you? (i don't have vip) Let me know; I've never sold anyone before so I don't know how it works.

If you put him on the regular transfer market, his face and name will change. Fierce_Link must identify him by age, skill, special qualities and I think also the language the name is common in also works.

Yeah, it's going to be tricky to find him, but it's do-able. If bob put him on the market for something like 50,001, that would make it easier to spot which person it is, right? Or even at the 58 300 price he is estimated at.

Right then, screen shot time. Obviously they're not bang on 3 and 4 million but close enough if you're rounding to the nearest 0.5m. If you want me to add the extra 0.3m onto the initial 5.5m (making it 5.8) I proposed then I will?! No I didn't factor in the evaluation fee cos if I get these two then it's justified me paying the amount I did for evaluating anyway as normal in the tranfer market. Anyway, here it is, no editing involved, take it or leave it!

I've known Nikos for years both in xpert and real life. We haven't always seen eye to eye but I can tell you Nick is a lot of things. An Arsenal fan, a guy who will randomly attack you, someone who loves PS2 WWE games but something he is not is a liar. I believe these are deffo legit pics and will be happy if he paid 5.8mil and we put this whole matter to rest and got on with the season.

I do understand your concerns DuD but I will vouch for Nikos in this case as even though my policy is DTA like Stone Cold I trust he is telling the truth.

Flinky how didn't you see my Suarez puns :( you didn't bite.

Unlike Suarez

I've known Nikos for years both in xpert and real life. We haven't always seen eye to eye but I can tell you Nick is a lot of things. An Arsenal fan, a guy who will randomly attack you, someone who loves PS2 WWE games but something he is not is a liar. I believe these are deffo legit pics and will be happy if he paid 5.8mil and we put this whole matter to rest and got on with the season.

I do understand your concerns DuD but I will vouch for Nikos in this case as even though my policy is DTA like Stone Cold I trust he is telling the truth.

Flinky how didn't you see my Suarez puns :( you didn't bite.

Unlike Suarez

Oh, I noticed the puns. I'm just tired of hearing anything about that prick. :D

It would seem no-one has arrived. So to make it easier, i'm moving the draw to Tuesday night @ 9pm. This will allow the planned game to go ahead without leaving people awaiting the next round.

Until then, friendlies allround

Selling Scott Page if anyone's interested. 32-9 midfielder and absolute legend. Has scored 70 goals and assisted 40 more over a period of eight seasons, which is quite good considering he was already 24 when I first started my team.

If you want him, let me know on here and you can have him.

@bob, I'll have that keeper if you're still up for it. I'll pay the estimated transfer price or what he's actually worth.

Bagged myself an 18 5 defender with a training cone for less than a million. Swish! Was expecting the bidding to go much higher. It went higher earlier in the day from the starting bid, but it never got past a million. Delighted. :D

Yep, i'll put him on the transfer list when I'm next at a computer and let you know the details. I need to unload him before the 1st May.

Edit: Ok, so he is a 29-7 goalie going for 41337 econ, and he may have a cameroonian name. Go!

Edit2: Apparently it gets rounded up anyway to 41400 econ...

Edited by 130131301364

Yep, i'll put him on the transfer list when I'm next at a computer and let you know the details. I need to unload him before the 1st May.

Edit: Ok, so he is a 29-7 goalie going for 41337 econ, and he may have a cameroonian name. Go!

Edit2: Apparently it gets rounded up anyway to 41400 econ...

As it happens, there are 2 keepers who are 29 7s up for sale. One is 50,000 the other is 49,300. What's the deadline day? I think your keeper is the latter?