N-Europe

Peepsville II

The Peeps

Well I don't know about all this "monorail driver" stuff but I had an unexpectedly delightful night. Besides, tabloids are always exaggerating about these things.

Visited a fine establishment, had a little tipple and met the most divine creature. Though we canoodled I've been left with naught but a divine vision and a heavy heart. If she's listening now I ask that she meet me at the same bar tomorrow night.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be, or it could be double redirection interaction. Note the flavour text that talks about people getting drunk, which includes Diageo. I would be surprised if the mafia didn't have a redirector.

In fact, with a townie one dead, I am going to automatically vote for any redirector we find regardless of any other information unless they come out today.

Last night I reached my target.

@Nintendohnut did you receive any negative effects?

I didn't as far as I know - I didn't receive a PM.

However, I didn't send a target last night. Once again, like in the last game, the goddam forum didn't inform me that I had a PM so I didn't know I even had a role. I think I need to fiddle with the settings on my user account because I'm not getting told when I have notifications. I've only just checked into the thread and discovered it's already the second day >:-(

I didn't get a PM anyway, and I assume that I would've been informed of negative effects despite not sending a target.

I'm pretty intrigued.. my PM implied that I was the intended victim of some redirection.. however, a 3rd party stopped it happening.

So by my reckoning, that's 3 redirectors, 2 live 1 dead.. IF everyone's claims are true.

I'm doubting 3, so can people chip in some any info here to show things in a better light.

All I will say is.. I have my eyes on you know who I'm talking to.

I also swung by the bar last night just before the barman opened up. Not too long after this it would appear that Marc, a suspicious looking young fellow I might add, met with a stunning female in a red dress. When they left together, he was carrying an object...what it was exactly I can not be sure.

Ahhh yes. The wallet. Tom Lancaster's (if the driving licence is to be believed). I shall of course return it upon request.

Whilst my past is checkered, I would appreciate it if small minded members of this town would refrain from judging a guest too quickly.

Does the card give any info about him other than his name and do you know why you received it? Did the woman in the bar give it to you?

Books and covers dear gentleman. Your eyes may have seen me to be suspicious and in the past you may have been right to question my intentions however, those days are past me.

This woman was acting alone whatever her intentions were. The only thing she has taken as far as I know is my heart.

The wallet was near empty apart from the owners licence though again. I would hand in my findings to the constabulary but, if rumour is to be believed, their own intentions might also be called into question.