NEurope
The Peeps

Peepsville II

Well I don't know about all this "monorail driver" stuff but I had an unexpectedly delightful night. Besides, tabloids are always exaggerating about these things.

Visited a fine establishment, had a little tipple and met the most divine creature. Though we canoodled I've been left with naught but a divine vision and a heavy heart. If she's listening now I ask that she meet me at the same bar tomorrow night.

Sounds like a sexy jailkeep! Marc was the date pre arranged or were you planning on meeting someone else that night?

Apparently, Diageo switched himself with Jimbob, meaning Jimbob was likely the original target for the kill! That's one confirmed innocent, at least.

So, if flavour is important, then the name Mathius Carson is something to remember.

It could be, or it could be double redirection interaction. Note the flavour text that talks about people getting drunk, which includes Diageo. I would be surprised if the mafia didn't have a redirector.

In fact, with a townie one dead, I am going to automatically vote for any redirector we find regardless of any other information unless they come out today.

I was forced to target Nintendohnut, so there is another kind of redirector out there .

Last night I reached my target.

@Nintendohnut did you receive any negative effects?

I didn't as far as I know - I didn't receive a PM.

However, I didn't send a target last night. Once again, like in the last game, the goddam forum didn't inform me that I had a PM so I didn't know I even had a role. I think I need to fiddle with the settings on my user account because I'm not getting told when I have notifications. I've only just checked into the thread and discovered it's already the second day >:-(

I didn't get a PM anyway, and I assume that I would've been informed of negative effects despite not sending a target.

I was detained for the night, therefore unable to carry out any action. I don't know if it's a roleblock or a jailkeep, though.

I'm pretty intrigued.. my PM implied that I was the intended victim of some redirection.. however, a 3rd party stopped it happening.

So by my reckoning, that's 3 redirectors, 2 live 1 dead.. IF everyone's claims are true.

I'm doubting 3, so can people chip in some any info here to show things in a better light.

All I will say is.. I have my eyes on you know who I'm talking to.

Sounds like a sexy jailkeep! Marc was the date pre arranged or were you planning on meeting someone else that night?

Whilst I am enthralled by this mystery woman don't take me to be besotted. I am not the kind of man to put recreation before my own intentions.

I also swung by the bar last night just before the barman opened up. Not too long after this it would appear that Marc, a suspicious looking young fellow I might add, met with a stunning female in a red dress. When they left together, he was carrying an object...what it was exactly I can not be sure.

I too was successful last night according to my PM, but received no info, which I thought I may have. Hmmmmm.

Marc, can you say why Jon Dedede thinks you're suspicious looking, and what is this item that you received???

Ahhh yes. The wallet. Tom Lancaster's (if the driving licence is to be believed). I shall of course return it upon request.

Whilst my past is checkered, I would appreciate it if small minded members of this town would refrain from judging a guest too quickly.

So, about that wallet, did you find it in in the bar? If I was minded to get some info on a guy, a beautiful lady would be a perfect distraction.

A distraction indeed my good sir, but I tend to be mindful of my person in such crowded company. You need not worry about me being scammed.

The wallet was abandoned on a table in the corner. I felt it my duty to ensure it didn't fall into unseemly hands.

Ahhh yes. The wallet. Tom Lancaster's (if the driving licence is to be believed). I shall of course return it upon request.

Whilst my past is checkered, I would appreciate it if small minded members of this town would refrain from judging a guest too quickly.

Does the card give any info about him other than his name and do you know why you received it? Did the woman in the bar give it to you?

@Marcamillian I was implying that perhaps you requested the lady in red to obtain the wallet and the information therein.

@DuD I was not after the wallet. I was unaware of what exactly this suspicious man had obtained until informed by his own admissions.

Books and covers dear gentleman. Your eyes may have seen me to be suspicious and in the past you may have been right to question my intentions however, those days are past me.

This woman was acting alone whatever her intentions were. The only thing she has taken as far as I know is my heart.

The wallet was near empty apart from the owners licence though again. I would hand in my findings to the constabulary but, if rumour is to be believed, their own intentions might also be called into question.

So you're a mafioso from the previous game. I need to re-read it to refresh myself on all the characters etc. Is this rumour substantiated in anyway, Marc, or is it just your own suspicions???

Quite the opposite. If you had been paying attention I am a newcomer to this town.

As for the police it was widely reported outside Peepsville that the chief of police was in the pocket of a certain Mr Gentry.

Is this flavour? or can I have my wallet back?