NEurope
Daft

Rayman Legends

Reviewers love this game, even on other consoles than Wii U. I'm really looking forward to playing it. Origins was fantastic and this is supposedly better in every way.

Tried the demo today; I found controlling Murphy and Rayman at the same time quite difficult (as you sometimes had to hold B and press A while holding RT) but other than that - awesome!

Surprised it's retailing for that price though.

You're an idiot, past me. Play the demo.

The game arrived a day early, played a bit.

It sucks.

Lol. No it's fucking awesome. Shits on every Mario game EVER, on every Jump'n Run game, for that matter.

Shame I have to socialize this evening..urgh.

You should see my face when I'm playing. :D

I'm smiling and laughing like an idiot.

This game reminds me why I play video games. Because they are fun as hell.

Oh, and Nintendo, LISTEN UP! Go and play Rayman Legends and make sure you realize that a jump 'n' run with a well-known character doesn't have to be FUCKING BORING.

And one more thing

Whooa Black Betty BAMALAM!!!!

I got the game yesterday for Xbox 360 and the box has a funny mistake on it. In English and Norwegian it says that it supports up to 4 players, whereas in Danish and Swedish it supports up to 5 players. I think this is quite funny.

I'm getting a friend over tonight to play this gem and we're both really looking forward to it. Problem is, we have very different playstyles - while I'm a collectionist he's more of a sprinter.... And I bet he'll slap me on purpose to cause my death!! :(

My copy should arrive today...but no one is at home to open the door if it doesn't fit through the letter box. So who know.

Kinda gutted the Vita version releases like 2 weeks later. Didn't realise this when I ordered it...

Still, will be great. :)

I've been watching a few let's plays of this and it's awesome. I'm tempted to buy it on Steam and use a controller, its so cool looking.

:D

Come on, PS3 people. Where is the love?

GO BUY THIS GAME.

I need to get round to playing Origins first.

I'm tempted to buy it on Steam and use a controller, its so cool looking.

I hate water levels. In every game. I HATE THEM WITH A BURNING PASSION.

In Rayman Legends...I love them, I want to marry them, make love to them and have cute little water-level-babies with them.

I dont know why more people wouldnt get it on Steam, I know I will be. Its already about £10 cheaper.

Legends includes forty of the best levels from Origins, so maybe you could just play Legends instead. :p

I'm actually slightly annoyed that there are trophies for playing the Origins levels. I already spent so much time playing those.

Legends includes forty of the best levels from Origins, so maybe you could just play Legends instead. :p

But I need to buy Legends. With Origins, I just need to hit "download" when my Vita memory card arrives.

This game may kick Super Mario World off of my favourite-game-ever-throne.

It's perfect and I haven't even finished it.

Come on, PS3 people. Where is the love?

GO BUY THIS GAME.

My copy arrived today and I'd have to echo everything you said about how awesome it is.

I have you on my PSN list and some of the scores you're setting in the challenges are tough as hell (unless I just suck, quite likely) and it's quite disheartening because (a) no-one else on my FL is playing it and (b) it took me bloody ages just to top your score in the daily challenge (albeit by only 3 lums), I haven't got anywhere near your other scores.

That said, it adds another level of awesome to an already great game.

I was playing it with Ashley earlier. It's brilliant. It's bubbling with joy. Would love to play it 3/4-player.

Played a bunch of this at my dads today. Tis pretty good but damn is it easy and the Murphy levels do kinda suck.

I should be getting my copy later next week.

Ehm, if this is anything like Origins it will not be easy. Tightest and most challenging platforming there is. Of course you can probably breeze by if you only do the mandatory content.

Played a bunch of this at my dads today. Tis pretty good but damn is it easy and the Murphy levels do kinda suck.

It's easier than Origins, but some invasion levels are more challenging. That said, I think I enjoy Legends more because it is easier or let's say more balanced.

This is a game that anyone can enjoy and might even be a game for someone who has never played video games before.

And Murphy levels are awesome. Have an attempt at the weekly challenge (Murphy's Dungeon), it's great.

My copy arrived today and I'd have to echo everything you said about how awesome it is.

: peace: It's amazing, isn't it? :)

I have you on my PSN list and some of the scores you're setting in the challenges are tough as hell (unless I just suck, quite likely) and it's quite disheartening because (a) no-one else on my FL is playing it and (b) it took me bloody ages just to top your score in the daily challenge (albeit by only 3 lums), I haven't got anywhere near your other scores.

Sorry :p

I only did the daily challenge in which you have to collect lums a couple of times. I don't like those kind of challenges.

The weekly challenge, though...the one where you have to run through the endless level. This is what I love! :)

Will probably stop doing challenges, once I get the trophy for beating 30 friend scores.

Whooa Black Betty BAMALAM!!!!

Been in my head since last night!

It is a lot of fun to play and enjoyably challenging at times (unlike NSMBU which I found to be challenging for the sake of it at times).

Plus slapping people is super fun. We ended up playing tennis with one of the creatures. I recommend it.