Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

darkjak

When will video games stop having subtitles on as default? You don't watch a film and have to turn subtitles off. Annoys me so much....

Seems like gameexplain were right about technology v nature and weather being important

What they fuck are they doing though? Won't spoil anything, but then shows us the who;e intro... Fuck me I don't want to Watch this....

What they fuck are they doing though? Won't spoil anything, but then shows us the who;e intro... Fuck me I don't want to Watch this....

I did love "you may not want to watch this". Nice sales pitch Nintendo :heh:

Looks like Nintendo finally took notice of other open world games and implemented mechanics from them.

Here's hoping they step further out of their bubble and continue looking at others and applying aspects into other games. :)

I'm happy with this TBH - full voice acting would have me anxious.

Why?

The solution throws all anti-voice acting arguments out the window and leaves nothing but Nintendo trying to nickle and dyme their biggest game in years.

Well I'm pleasantly surprised and desperate to try that out myself!

It's looking like a wind walker sequel (island nation, wind walker characters) that's a sort of cross between skyrim/witcher, shadow of the colossus and obv legend of Zelda!

I wish the WiIU version would come out at Christmas so I could double dip when the NX comes out, I hope Nintendo so that otherwise it will be the better version only

Why?

The solution throws all anti-voice acting arguments out the window and leaves nothing but Nintendo trying to nickle and dyme their biggest game in years.

Simply because that may mean Link having a voice and I don't really want that. Considering that, voice acting was always going to be partial, so I'm quite happy with this set up.

This game looks insane! Bar any major flop in the NX announcement, I'm all in, even if only for this game!

Graphics look unbelievable, the world feels unbelievable, and heck, I even got what I felt was a throwback to the original with the old man, and that's without really playing into any of the games!

Got my homework now. Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Majora's Mask, the original Legend of Zelda, and perhaps a Link Between Worlds and The Past too. Cannot wait!

I'm happy with what I've seen so far although it is a bit boring just watching them play and talk/translate so doubt I'll watch anymore - hoping for a gameplay trailer at some point.

Did they specifically say there was no more voice acting? If it's just the case that random NPCs aren't voiced but big story moments/cutscenes are then I'd be okay with that. If it is just the Sheikah Slate though then that seems really half arsed and I think is actually worse than no voice acting at all!