Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yoshi's Woolly World (June 26th)

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see any date or site so no I didn't know it was this. There's always so many stories of online shops revealing supposed release dates, it's hard to know if any of them are real. All I seen was:

HERE

See here:

Possible date for the game.

HERE

Probably just a placeholder, but you never know....

:)

yoshis_woolly_world_bundle.png

If the game turns out to be good and reviews well, I'll be seriously tempted to get the amiibo bundle. That Yarn Yoshi is easily the nicest amiibo. Shibata said it was free but you know what retailers are like. They better not mark it up.

CBif0zxUMAECqVG.jpg:large

yoshis_woolly_world_bundle.png

If the game turns out to be good and reviews well, I'll be seriously tempted to get the amiibo bundle. That Yarn Yoshi is easily the nicest amiibo. Shibata said it was free but you know what retailers are like. They better not mark it up.

CBif0zxUMAECqVG.jpg:large

If they do I'm sure you'll be on here raging at the 2 or 3 quid price increase. I don't even think Shibata said it would come free. Why would it?

First amiibo I've ever wanted.

Me too.

Shibata's pronunciation is atrocious. I know English isn't his first language but still. It's impossible to understand sometimes and absolutely butchers words at other times. Listen to his Yoshi presentation, ooolly oorld, cobbling up enemies, right blue, can't even make out what he says at some points(flat start?), anlavel(unravel), mennow mode(mellow mode), pray(play), yarm(yarn), ild(build) and when he said green it sounded like free.

I'm not really into Amiibo, however that Yoshi is sooo tempting. The only problem is, if I get Woolly Yoshi, will it be lie the first hit of crack? The next thing I'm queuing outside Argos waiting for fresh shipments whilst scouring eBay and paying scalpers a fortune?

Go on, you know you want to

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!