NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

CD Keys really, got mine from them.

With the PS4 being 1 year old, what are people's thoughts on how the first year has gone for them?. Myself, it's been great. So many games that have come out this year that i've either completed or are on my Download list for a rainy day.

purchased my PS4 today. Got a good deal... white PS4, Little Big PLanet 3 which has a £40 trade in value and The Last of Us download code for £299

Anybody want to buy the code? I have no interest in it so will sell to best offer.

he's being a scoundrel

it's going for £17.99 on PSN today as one of the 12 deals of Christmas

he's being a scoundrel

it's going for £17.99 on PSN today as one of the 12 deals of Christmas

I'll happily take £10 if anybody wants it.

Is that for The Last of Us? You're a nutter for aiming to sell it for that. For that price, I'd give the game a go, I had a great time with it.

Makes me want to play Last of Us again now. Not enough time! Great game though.

I'll take it at that price if you really don't want it

I'll take it at that price if you really don't want it

it's all yours. PM me your address. My cousins name is George Mcfarlane and his nickname is GMac, thought I'd share that with you.

Hold on, you've not actually played it, you're just giving it away on the cheapsies? You know it won a tonne of Game of the Year awards and it's a brilliant game, right?

This has the whiff of a publicity stunt. Why would you not want to play it? Even if it was just to gauge the zeitgeist and experience a near-flawless technical showcase.

Edited by dwarf

This has the whiff of a publicity stunt. Why would you not want to play it?

I heard it's not the sixth sequel to something. So there is that...

This is absolutely brilliant.

Limited edition PS1-style PS4 announced for PlayStation's 20th anniversary.

ps1themedps4.jpg

gaming-playstation-turns-20-09.jpg

gaming-playstation-turns-20-11.jpg

gaming-playstation-20-anniversary.jpg

gaming-playstation-turns-20-06.jpg

gaming-playstation-turns-20-07.jpg

A PS4 console styled similar to the original PlayStation has been announced by Sony.

The hardware, which features a grey finish and the original colour PlayStation logo on the console and controller, was announced as part of PlayStation's 20th anniversary.

Coming bundled with a PlayStation Camera, DualShock 4 and other accessories, the model will be limited to 12,300 units worldwide, a number based on PlayStation's original December 3 release date.

It will be on sale via PlayStation Experience event in Las Vegas this weekend. It will also be available in Europe, but not through "traditional retail channels", with details coming at a later date.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a614085/limited-edition-ps1-style-ps4-announced-for-playstations-20th-anniversary.html#~oXnmuTdbEHkjlc

I love this. Should have always been this colour!!

I need that console!

4899429947_b60fb08e94.jpg

I've just seen that Sky was added to the PS4! Well happy with that surprise as I've been without it since I traded my 360 for the Playstation. I can finally watch the footy on my TV again.

There is a swish PSOne theme available for everyone toooooo

With a very familiar opening tune.

*dat feel where you never owned a PSOne or PS2..or PS3 so don't know how to react to the new model or theme announcement*

Putting the Sky app through its paces and it's much better than it was on the 360. It seems a lot more stable and the picture quality is much improved. Loving it.: peace:

*dat feel where you never owned a PSOne or PS2..or PS3 so don't know how to react to the new model or theme announcement*

You missed out on soooooooo many good and iconic games. :(

Putting the Sky app through its paces and it's much better than it was on the 360. It seems a lot more stable and the picture quality is much improved. Loving it.: peace:

You missed out on soooooooo many good and iconic games. :(

What's the Sky app?

I probably did, but I was usually a one-console guy. I've never really had more than one gaming system at a time.

My history was:

Spectrum ZX

Commodore64

SNES

-put the SNES away and play with the Master System and Mega Drive-

Go back to SNES years later

N64

GameCube

Dreamcast for a bit

Wii

WiiU

PS4

Even when I owned more than one system of that generation, I never played it alongside another. Even now, I don't touch the WiiU and have made the switch over to PS4. It would be like sleeping with more than one girl at a time. I can't handle it. I'm a one-woman man.

Sky app allows you to watch Sky tv on the PS4. You need a Sky account to use it though. It's essentially the Sky Go app. Luckily my sister has Sky and allows me to jack in and register the PS4 as one of her devices to stream the service to. :D

I probably did, but I was usually a one-console guy. I've never really had more than one gaming system at a time.

My history was:

Spectrum ZX

Commodore64

SNES

-put the SNES away and play with the Master System and Mega Drive-

Go back to SNES years later

N64

GameCube

Dreamcast for a bit

Wii

WiiU

PS4

Even when I owned more than one system of that generation, I never played it alongside another. Even now, I don't touch the WiiU and have made the switch over to PS4. It would be like sleeping with more than one girl at a time. I can't handle it. I'm a one-woman man.

I was always trading my console in to switch for another. There were too many good games spread across the platforms for me to stick to one. It wasn't until I started working full time that I started being a multi console owner.

Sky app allows you to watch Sky tv on the PS4. You need a Sky account to use it though. It's essentially the Sky Go app. Luckily my sister has Sky and allows me to jack in and register the PS4 as one of her devices to stream the service to. :D

I was always trading my console in to switch for another. There were too many good games spread across the platforms for me to stick to one. It wasn't until I started working full time that I started being a multi console owner.

That app sounds useful. Might be useful if we ever get sky at our own house...if we ever get a house.

Looking back, I wish I had jumped on either the PS2 or PS3. They all seem like good systems. Have to admit, as gamers, we have been blessed with some fucking great games over the years!