NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Online shooters dont tend to be my thing but I liked the look of Plants Vs Zombies from Giant Bombs quick look of it. I might download it overnight.

So with the announcement of that FF7 PC-PS4 port (seriously!? Wow! What an epic troll! :laughing:) does that indicate that PS1 classics aren't coming to PS4? Really!? Why!?

So with the announcement of that FF7 PC-PS4 port (seriously!? Wow! What an epic troll! :laughing:) does that indicate that PS1 classics aren't coming to PS4? Really!? Why!?

We know why, Playstation Now. Sony have said themselves thats how it will work from now on. For some reason you just wont believe them :wtf:

"Bought" all three of the games (PvZ:GW, Need for Speed and Mirror's Edge). I'm probably not going to download PvZ to my console yet until I know that I'll be playing it. Too much other stuff.

Also, hilariously, I've now got a semi-decent PS3 game collection despite not actually owning the console.

Mirror's Edge

Deadly Premonition

Hitman Trilogy HD

Steamworld Dig

Frozen Synapse Prime

Luftrausers

Arkham Asylum

Spelunky

Playstation All-stars Battle Royale

TxK

Crysis 3

There are also a few other games that I haven't listed, mainly because I don't know an awful lot about them.

I think its been well established that square enix just don't like money, and do a half arsed job with it all, so many missed opportunities for 3ds or vita ports

GTA or Dragon age, in town now! Opinions please!

Get both. I'm hoping to get both at some point. I hear that GTA is a real time sucker.

Everyone needs to get this. Yes, it's free but it's also an amazing multiplayer game. So much fun with mates. We could get some good N-E games going ( think you can have around 20 peeps on your team ). It can be N-E vs The World, just like Fifa.

N-E vs the world, I like it and yes, we need to do it.

Too many games to play at the moment, I've not even opened Evil Within yet.

N-E vs the world, I like it and yes, we need to do it.

Too many games to play at the moment, I've not even opened Evil Within yet.

Tell me about it. I can't wait until im off for Christmas so I can play catch up.

Cheers for that flink, that was £80 I didn't really (read: The missus really didn't want) want to spend..... Lol

Haha to be fair I recently bought both and wouldn't be able to pick between them now. They're both great.

Edited by somme

Ive really been in the mood to play GTA Online today. Did think it was great back on the PS3 version when I was playing with random people but I had a lot of fun playing with people I knew. Regretting not buying the PS4 version at launch but I cant buy it now as I mentioned it to family as a potential Christmas present.

Cheers for that flink, that was £80 I didn't really (read: The missus really didn't want) want to spend..... Lol

BcGVG.gif

I think I might get into GTA V, not a big fan of the series but im enjoying this!

I think I might get into GTA V, not a big fan of the series but im enjoying this!

I was going to say just get dragon age. But then Gta revolts me to the very core... Hate the game. I'd love gta 6 to be the too down driving game :)

You're enjoying it though, so what do I know :)

I have to say, after watching the PlayStation Experience event the other day it's very clear that next years lineup is amazing.

In terms of exclusives we have The Order 1886 ( going by hands on from the Experience which looks to be shaping up nicely ), Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Tearaway Unfolded, Uncharted 4, Street Fighter V and Ratchet and Clank.

The quality downloadable games will keep on coming with Rime, Tomorrow Children, Grim Fandango, Shovel Knight and Super Stardust Ultra. I hope we get Day of the Tentacle as well next year.

Third parties will continue to support the platform with games like Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3, Resident Evil Revelations 2 ( can't believe this hits the Vita yet doesn't touch a Nintendo platform ), Persona 5, Final Fantasy Type 0, Dark Souls 2, Battlefield: Hardline, Dead Island 2, Evolve and Mortal Kombat X.

All of these are just what we know about as well. There are bound to be a few cheeky surprises in store throughout the year.

I usually can keep up with releases but the end of this year has broken me, with a bunch of games just sitting on the shelf due to the overwhelming amount to play on the PS4. EA giving away Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare didn't help matters either.

Great time to be a PS4 owner, with a hell of a lot more to come.

Yeah man, such a great lineup for the PS4 next year. There's also No Man's Sky and (possibly) Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Great announcements, great trailers :)

And Shovel Knight is coming to Sony consoles...who would've thought ;)

I think it already has been a freaking amazing year for Sony, the PS4 and for people who chose to buy a PS4. And to think that it evidently gets even better...

Have only just caught up on the announcements from The Playstation Experience and yeah, lots of good announcements.

I was already happy with owning a PS4 but I think what continues to be shown for me at least is that not only is there going to be that big content at retail from 1st and 3rd party devs but more and more smaller titles from indie devs for download that are piquing my interest a lot. I wasn't really one for getting many downloadable games on the 360 but with these events Sony keeps doing, I see more and more than just look fantastic and look as though they'll fit my play style more, with having a little less time to sit down and play games for longer than an hour at a time.

Obviously, there's the games everyone has mentioned but even some of the smaller things that haven't been touched on, like Adrift and Before or even Tacoma (that's not coming till 2016 but already has me interested seeing as it's from the guys that did Gone Home), that look like they're going to offer up something a little different but no less entertaining.

So yeah, very exciting time to be owning a PS4!

Do wish they'd shown a little of Rime during the event over the weekend (unless I've missed stuff on it) and talked more about the re-release of Journey on PS4 (seeing as I've not yet played it and I'm itching to play it seeing as they've said it is coming).

Does anybody has an Idea if Modern warfare 2 is going to be re released for the new gen consoles or not?

I was already happy with owning a PS4 but I think what continues to be shown for me at least is that not only is there going to be that big content at retail from 1st and 3rd party devs but more and more smaller titles from indie devs for download that are piquing my interest a lot. I wasn't really one for getting many downloadable games on the 360 but with these events Sony keeps doing, I see more and more than just look fantastic and look as though they'll fit my play style more, with having a little less time to sit down and play games for longer than an hour at a time.

Yeah, i've been loving these smaller, downloadable games that Sony really seem to be pushing. The other two companies have talked about getting indies and the like on board but Sony really have shown that they are a big part of their plans.

Vita + these downloadable games = Heaven.

A good time to be a PS4 owner, a bad time to be a human being that needs to eat.

Thank god for 32p packets of noodles. I need all those games.

Edited by somme

PS+ currently at exactly £40 on rakuten, which means you can get it for £30 with code "GIFT40"

http://www.rakuten.co.uk/shop/shopto/product/PS4PL01/?l-id=gb_cart_product_1_1&sku=PS4PL01

edit: although I'm just getting errors when I try to checkout

2nd edit: the problem was with having no phone number associated to the account after migrating it from play.com, worked after that.

Edited by Shorty