Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well. I have no idea what Disney film (?) it's from.

I'm not sure which bit you're referring to, but the original remark was not from a Disney film. The text with the picture, are both from The Emperors New Groove.

I thought I made that clear :(

I'm thinking the picture was supposed to symbolise that you're the only one that didn't realise it was a joke (I.e, you're the "ashamed" one on the left).

That, plus the fact that that's Kuzco's face when he says that quote. And I love the expression.

Cut to 3:26

I want that DX Top.

Looking good, George.

I've had that top for god knows how long its my prized item of clothing :D.

Might even wear it when I go to meet Bret Hart in a few weeks though I think my HBK top will get more of a reaction from the Hitman :heh:

I remember an incident in school where a lad tried to wear the DX top, but got told he had to turn it inside out, due to the offensive writing. Haha.

And, meeting Bret Hart...bastard. :heh:

HAHA awesome, hope he x-factored the teacher who made him turn it inside out!

Yea Bret Hart is doing a book signing in Belfast on the 17th so I'm major hyped for it :).

HAHA awesome, hope he x-factored the teacher who made him turn it inside out!

Yea Bret Hart is doing a book signing in Belfast on the 17th so I'm major hyped for it :).

I dunno, our PE teachers were pretty cool, and we knew it was the school's policy, not theirs. So, no X-factoring took place. :(

Haha, enjoy. :D

I dunno, our PE teachers were pretty cool, and we knew it was the school's policy, not theirs. So, no X-factoring took place. :(

Haha, enjoy. :D

There is never enough x-factoring in schools these days :(, I'd settle for a fameasser though.

You suit/look "better" in the dress, imo.

But that might be a dislike for your top/cap in the first one./ It being a worse photo. You look more comfortable in the bottom ones.

Thanks I think lol, to be fair its not a great pic, but if you diss that top again I may have to unleash a can of whoopass :heh:.

But thanks very much Paj Meen, you made me smile lol :).

I just got tagged in this photo on facebook from like, 5 years ago or something silly, I feel like I look massively different and frighteningly the same, at the same time.

2659_154153995242_888580242_6397248_1087470_n.jpg

*needs to find similar recent to compare*

I just got tagged in this photo on facebook from like, 5 years ago or something silly, I feel like I look massively different and frighteningly the same, at the same time.

2659_154153995242_888580242_6397248_1087470_n.jpg

*needs to find similar recent to compare*

You look a bit like the lovechild of Mika and Kelis.

Hmmm ok maybe you have a point unless your talking about the early 90's when you have stuff like this..

200px-InUteroNew1.jpg

200px-Countdown.jpg

Nuff said :heh:

Oh no I know the 90's were brilliant in some respects. All my favourite albums are from the 90's. However, the fashion and a lot of the popular music was horrific in certain cases. It's not yet old enough to be retro(=cool) like the 80's shit pop music and fashion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!