N-Europe

Edit: Molly: I've just been watching "What Women Want" and I find it quite funny that I made this post, and have just seen that you made a comment about the eyebrows and hair.

Personally, I don't think he looks all that great with it...but I wouldn't tell him that. I don't think he'd take it well.

It's different. If he had them the same colour...either way, I'm sure it would look good. But if he's happy then all is well.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hair and eyebrows technically aren't the same colour, but match ridiculously well.

As long as they match each other, and you, then it's fine, I think.

Your housemate also seems to have a penis in his ear.

Haha, they're funky shaped balloons. They're in the shape of animal heads. So, there's some cats, hamsters, other animal balloons dotted around the house.

You two look related Flink.

Hmm, I don't really see it, myself. He is kinda like a brother, so it would work. But, looks-wise, I dunno.

Here I is dressed as a Ghostbuster again. I'm not entirely sure whats going on here, but it doesn't seem good:

n515857721_1310015_6488.jpg

You bugger I've been after that t-shirt for months, but the only site I know that sells it (Grindstore) hasn't had any in stock for ages. Tell me there is a haven that stocks that t-shirt!