N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol tour guide Eenuh :D Looking good miss 'nuh!

Haha, there wasn't much to guide over there, was barely anything interesting on display in that fashion museum. =P

In the UK we have a term for teachers that take photos of their students: amateur photographers.

You do a good impersonation of someone being studious, although I have to deduct a point or two for the visible headphone cable; the trick is wire it under your top, ideally around the back.

He just loves to take pictures for some reason, even though half of them are blurry.

And don't worry, we're allowed to listen to music and watch films and play games and surf the internet during that class, so it's allllll good! =P

Smile, it wouldn't kill ya. ;)

n505083584_1346010_7385.jpg

This is me trying to keep awake on my birthday.

Me? Smile? I can't smile in unexpected pictures taken while I'm working. =O

Besides, it's not like you are smiling much in that picture. X3

He just loves to take pictures for some reason, even though half of them are blurry.

And don't worry, we're allowed to listen to music and watch films and play games and surf the internet during that class, so it's allllll good! =P

I miss being allowed to listen to music in class.

(I still do but I have to be more discrete.)

For the lols, bedhead:

5tw8qh.jpg

(yes, I painted the walls the same colour as me so I can be naked and nobody will know im present!)

RAPPORT!

I was thinking exactly this.

Jean%20Grey_jpg.jpg

Having Sonya Sodha's face and hair.

Actually looks more like Sonya yeah. Did you hear James B's name for Sonya? I can't post it...it's really horrible. (But the fact it's him is funny)

Eenuh your hair is sooo lovely :smile:

Heh, thanks! Hasn't been cut since August though, so it's getting too long and the ends are all splitting. =P

I miss being allowed to listen to music in class.

(I still do but I have to be more discrete.)

Ah, this is a pretty relaxed class, we just sit around and work and talk. Plus it's 8 hours long, so no music would kill us! Actually we now usually have the radio on in the classroom, heh. =)

And super picture Ashley! X3

I

5tw8qh.jpg

(yes, I painted the walls the same colour as me so I can be naked and nobody will know im present!)

Letty has the same Halo 3 t shirt :)

The only free t-shirt from any job I've ever recieved that has come in anything other than Large (that specifically was a small). Shame I found out about having to wash it inside out after having washed it a few times but c'est la vie.

There's something missing from that picture of Flink. Something has been edited out.

It looks like I should be holding a cigarette or something in the hand on top of my head.

Also, the t-shirt I'm wearing is awesome. Basically, it responds to music, so the bars flash yellow and then red. I can't think of the proper word for the device that shows that...

But yeah, if I ever go clubbing again, I'm wearing that. Wohoo.

It looks like I should be holding a cigarette or something in the hand on top of my head.

Also, the t-shirt I'm wearing is awesome. Basically, it responds to music, so the bars flash yellow and then red. I can't think of the proper word for the device that shows that...

But yeah, if I ever go clubbing again, I'm wearing that. Wohoo.

Two of the "loser" ( I secretly love them ) guys in our year have them.

One got drunk and broke it though.

Two of the "loser" ( I secretly love them ) guys in our year have them.

One got drunk and broke it though.

Daaaamn, and there was me thinking I was unique. (pronounced Yoo-knee-Kay)

Nah, it's pretty cool, and it was a birthday pressie off my housemates. The boyfriend of one of my housemates wants one now, haha.

Nah, it's something bigger. Something which has given the others the reaction they've giving...

I think I know what it is, I'm going to send the image to my friend Dave from China, I think he can find what you've edited out.

Actually, now you mention it...it looks like they're looking at something on the back of my head, or side of my face.

From my memory, which is pretty...faint right now, I can't remember if there was anything there. Hmm. :(