Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wait, I've caught up now!

That sucks, guys! You don't win a prize like that.

"I'll give you something if you can tell me the answer."

"I KNOW EEET!"

"Ok, here is your prize."

Noooo! It doesn't work like that. You need to provide PROOOF that you know the answer, or no prize.

No SEXY prize.

Jesus, you suck at competitions.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I've caught up now!

That sucks, guys! You don't win a prize like that.

"I'll give you something if you can tell me the answer."

"I KNOW EEET!"

"Ok, here is your prize."

Noooo! It doesn't work like that. You need to provide PROOOF that you know the answer, or no prize.

No SEXY prize.

Jesus, you suck at competitions.

Shush, otherwise I start dragging the msn conversations up. :heh:

Hahaha, what conversation?!

*nervous laughter as Ine is sat next to me prodding me with a huge stick asking "what conversation, Jim? What conversation? Tell me, MotherF***ER!"

haha ^_^, I can imagine her actually getting a stick and being mean. I'm she's one of those secret swearers. :bowdown:

haha ^_^, I can imagine her actually getting a stick and being mean. I'm she's one of those secret swearers. :bowdown:

She does say "fuck off" in a really cute way, haha.

But, that's it. Although, put Mario Kart on (Double Dash preferably) and it turns into a 50-word foul mouthed tirade! Think of the children!

This just in. Flink and Eenuh have had children!

(lols I'd imagine them as little critters who running around painting the walls and shouting "CHOOOOONS!")

And arnie impersonations while painting or something.

PAINT EEET, PAINT EEET NAWWWWWWW

This just in. Flink and Eenuh have had children!

(lols I'd imagine them as little critters who running around painting the walls and shouting "CHOOOOONS!")

Hehe, I think Gaggle made that exact same joke aaaages ago. You stole his moves!

But yes. Also, imagine how weird our children would be. I'm Welsh Stroke Asian, or Asian stroke Welsh, living in Brighton. And, she's a hot Belgian girl, who learned English by playing games. Our kids would say n00000b but with an Welsh twang, heh.

Dom: The year is young, but that is officially the funniest thing I have seen this year.

Hehe, I think Gaggle made that exact same joke aaaages ago. You stole his moves!

But yes. Also, imagine how weird our children would be. I'm Welsh Stroke Asian, or Asian stroke Welsh, living in Brighton. And, she's a hot Belgian girl, who learned English by playing games. Our kids would say n00000b but with an Welsh twang, heh.

Dom: The year is young, but that is officially the funniest thing I have seen this year.

I reckon you two should hurry up. I want to be god mother, just because they sound that cool. :awesome:

I reckon you two should hurry up. I want to be god mother, just because they sound that cool. :awesome:

I think Jordan and Lettysaurus are the closest things (people I mean) we're gonna get to a KNEE baby.

The only thing me and Ine will be oooing and aaahing for a while will be wrapping paper, or shiny things. Or, Wiimotes. Or chocolate. Mmm.

Edit: Once Letty is legal.

Edit two: Ignore the above.

I think Jordan and Lettysaurus are the closest things (people I mean) we're gonna get to a KNEE baby.

The only thing me and Ine will be oooing and aaahing for a while will be wrapping paper, or shiny things. Or, Wiimotes. Or chocolate. Mmm.

Edit: Once Letty is legal.

Edit two: Ignore the above.

Letty is legal you dufus. She's 17 now isn't she!

Aww commmmaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!