Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Haha! I was wearing bright red jeans. I think I did my part in looking colourful! :D

Everyone was like "You look like santa". They were obviously jelous...:heh:

I stay away from colourful jeans and leg wear. Never think it's a good idea. But then maybe that's something I can try out in 2K9. :heh:

Those hats look awesome. I'd happily wear one at a pub. I've worn stranger. :D

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My auntie nicely reminded me of the time I was made to wear a giant pink cowboy (cowgirl?) hat at work due to the pink PS2, PSP and DS all coming out around the same time (and I was the only one who would). She happened to come in that day. Im sure I found a picture of it recently but its not on my facebook or my 'photos of myself' (vein much?) folder on my computer.

Those orange hats, apart from looking all too small, need spicing up a bit. Maybe some silver spray paint in it or something.

Along the same lines I'm considering putting some colours (probably red, although I still want the lame lols of five colours in my hair) in my hair before I get stuck to a 'proper' job come September. And I still want a plug in my ear, but don't want to grow it. Awkward bugger I am. I've also decided to straighten my hair every day (well unless im doing nothing) because it does look so much better (pics tomorrow probably).

(yes I take every opportunity to talk about myself :p)

But I still say henna first, tat later.

My auntie nicely reminded me of the time I was made to wear a giant pink cowboy (cowgirl?) hat at work due to the pink PS2, PSP and DS all coming out around the same time (and I was the only one who would). She happened to come in that day. Im sure I found a picture of it recently but its not on my facebook or my 'photos of myself' (vein much?) folder on my computer.

Those orange hats, apart from looking all too small, need spicing up a bit. Maybe some silver spray paint in it or something.

Pfft, I own a pink cowboy hat, got it as a 20th birthday present and wore it all night at the restaurant and when we went bowling, tis awesome!

If you are going to get your ears done, get it done properly. None of this gun stuff. Besides needles hurt less than guns! I know from experince!

Tattoos are lovely, I prefer them to piercings. But they are definately something you should consider for a while like ashley said. That way you find a nice artist (most of the time you'll have to travel..let's face it I could pull up about 20 artists in the whole country I would myself only send you too!) and a nice design you'll love for a long long time.

But yes piercings are fun, although most piercers seem to advise some crazy things to look after them, why a titainium bar and sea salt soaks aren't enough for them to learn and preach is beyond me..

/rant rant rant.

Yeah, I need to think loads about a tat.

I feel like I can now get my ear pierced, because I've done all my important interviews (got into Oxford yay!) and I now don't give a shit about school.

Yeah, I can't be arsed not having my bright red hair anymore. I want it back. I'm over it if they tell me to cut it.

And I definitely need a tattoo this year.

I want a lyric, since pictures almost always look shit. I need one that is more of a thing to look at and be inspired by, I feel, not something that just sounds cool.

"I'll be the Happy Phantom"

Not my fave Tori Amos song, but it'll remind me to one day get over my encompassing fear of my own death.

Actually, I want "All Neon Like".

[/offtopic]

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!