N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might like this place.

http://www.freshcotton.co.uk/

wow. That's absurdly expensive.

sigh. I'm not even that hard to please. I just like nice quality materials and a smart fit.

example the best:

n769350033_2869762_2240.jpg

but all that anyone is selling atm is wanky indie boy cardigans. They're so shoddy you can see through them. Awful, tear inducingly dull twaddle.

wow. That's absurdly expensive.

sigh. I'm not even that hard to please. I just like nice quality materials and a smart fit.

example the best:

n769350033_2869762_2240.jpg

but all that anyone is selling atm is wanky indie boy cardigans. They're so shoddy you can see through them. Awful, tear inducingly dull twaddle.

I only buy stuff from the sale section and it's hit or miss. Actually I only buy t-shirts from there and recently they've become a bit lame. Still, I thought I'd recommend it anyway.

You tried UniQlo? If I need any plain clothes without anything on them I normally head there. They do student discount as well which is awesome.

Cool pic btw. :smile:

I have one of those. Although Jodie wears it more than I do lately. Its good for summer nights or semi-formal situations (family dinners and such)...or at least my black one is.

And as far as clothing im addicted to lazyoaf.com. Shame I have no money.

speaking of image creation:

I swear to fuck, H&M, Top Man et al are in a conspiracy to make me want to kill myself with their latest collections. They're so savagely dull, it's like they want to bore me in to a vegetative state.

I need a job so hard. I'm going to dress like a stylish motherfucker and live a paupers life. It's going to be awesome.

Except that epic bathrobe.

WHO

IS

SASHA FIERCE?

I LOVE!

The new viral campaign for next year's Marvel summer event. The latest villain to test the mettle of the Shi'Ar.

BeyonceRobot4R_468x418.jpg

"I'm drinkin' a Soy latte, I get a double shot-y, it goes right though my body...

And you know I'm satisfied."

Boys. This isn't the hot people or music thread or wherever that was meant to end up. Unless you've gone through a lot of changes lately :p

I'm Beyoncé.

JOKES.

----

A photo of me, after playing with iPhoto for a while. So not a true representation of me (I'm not yellow).

S8301205-1.jpg

I LOVE!

The new viral campaign for next year's Marvel summer event. The latest villain to test the mettle of the Shi'Ar.

BeyonceRobot4R_468x418.jpg

"I'm drinkin' a Soy latte, I get a double shot-y, it goes right though my body...

And you know I'm satisfied."

This, my friends, is a brilliant example of a quotable quote.

Not the best picture to prove my point but I got bored. The only pics I could really find are more contemporary ones. I dunno, that boyish charm. Young Tommy in 3rd Rock, not so much his characters in Brick, Manic or Mysterious Skin (well...partially the latter :p)

You are a young Bill Murray. This is as high a compliment as I can give a fellow human being.

:bowdown:

How long's this been going on for?!

I'm devastated.

She'd like to put me in a trance,

She'd like to do a different kind of dance.

Me 'mean and moody', i don't need to work hard to get this look lately...lol

Oh and i used my brothers new 'Beard Trimmer', i've always wanted a stubbly beard which wasn't too long and looked more groomed, shall we say..can't really see it in this pic, but finally i have something like it, made me a bit more happy anyway...

Photo68.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!