Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you, Molly.

And I love you...in a way. (alan p) :heh: Thanks Paj, one day you'll have to tell me all about Tori and her multi personalities, I feel quite in the dark.

That looks terrifying!! Was it?

Well I was first out of the plane, best decision I ever made. Got to 15000 feet and then me and my man sort of shimeyed over to the door and that was it, bang...freefalling. I had one minute of freefall, I'd say the first 5-10 seconds was... 'WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!' and then after that it was the best feeling ever. Amazing. Do it!!

Is it my turn to welcome our lovely new member?

Welcome Molly!

Ah well thank you hellfire :smile: Looks like you had a great birthday, I find only the best nights end up with everyone in the bath!

you guys are a bit slow :heh:

dare edit:

Did I ever say hi? probably forgot. lawl.

I dont think you did, I'm sure I'd remember a special 'blue person' doing so. Anywho thanks, hey. Everytime I see you I imagine neil patrick harris typing away.

This was the product of both a mate and I during 5th period. Travelling round taking pictures "under things" - or in half the cases "sort of under things, but instead just next to them and even on top of them".

Hair looking cute Haggis! Definite improvement over the glued down look.

And I love you...in a way.

Classic :)

Well I was first out of the plane, best decision I ever made. Got to 15000 feet and then me and my man sort of shimeyed over to the door and that was it, bang...freefalling. I had one minute of freefall, I'd say the first 5-10 seconds was... 'WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!' and then after that it was the best feeling ever. Amazing. Do it!![/Quote]

*sings* cus I'm freeeee! freee faaaallliiin'! *sings*

(anyone?)

I dont think you did, I'm sure I'd remember a special 'blue person' doing so. Anywho thanks, hey. Everytime I see you I imagine neil patrick harris typing away.

Woops. Well hello!

I also feel a bond with NPH. He's about as awesome as mer, and if we hung out, it'd be brodacious.

*sings* cus I'm freeeee! freee faaaallliiin'! *sings*

(anyone?)

Yep, tom petty...ace. Tom cruise is satan but i do love it when he sings it in jerry maguire.

I can vouch for this statement. I've seen Dan Dare leave special souvenirs on car upholstery.

lol, I see. It's that homorectic respect for a celebrity.

Well no surprises here - a girl joins and you all clamber around her like she's the golden goddess of gold or something.

Anyways, nerdy analogy and the useless attempt to try and make myself look better aside, Viper's got a point, you are haawt! So don't put yourself down as you'd be only doing an injustice to yourself!

....Yes, I'm just as bad as the others.

I swear I used to be so much more controlled....I'm blaming Viper's influential ways.

Well no surprises here - a girl joins and you all clamber around her like she's the golden goddess of gold or something.

Anyways, nerdy analogy and the useless attempt to try and make myself look better aside, Viper's got a point, you are haawt! So don't put yourself down as you'd be only doing an injustice to yourself!

....Yes, I'm just as bad as the others.

I swear I used to be so much more controlled....I'm blaming Viper's influential ways.

My influential ways? I didn't create the beast within you I just unleashed it. I unleashed it's creamy goodness all over your face.

And I don't see why saying she is hot "clambering around her". Sure a lot of people have said it, but she is hot. Very hot. What's wrong with complimenting a girl.

Besides I could have been more pervy. Much more pervy.

My influential ways? I didn't create the beast within you I just unleashed it. I unleashed it's creamy goodness all over your face.

And I don't see why saying she is hot "clambering around her". Sure a lot of people have said it, but she is hot. Very hot. What's wrong with complimenting a girl.

And how good it felt indeed!!!

And I don't see anything wrong with it too, t'was a joke. I've already confessed my love to nightwolf for example! I suppose I'm just jealous because everyone else got to Molly before me :(

Lol, I just know my girlfriend is gonna read this thread later or something!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!