N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! I love that you admit that. :D Hehe, there's nothing wrong with a bit (alot :D) of 'tinternet flirting. Makes life more interesting.

Yeah i 'tinternet flirt' alot (as you put it)...thats it though...sadly for me...lol :D

Saying that..it's more compliments to be fair..but whatever...lol

me.jpg

looking far more awesome now its washed out a bit.

So we have myself with blue hair, nightwolf with blue hair, and bluey.

^______^

Us ladies are made of awesome.

Yours looks awesome! I love the shade of blue, it really suits you. :)

Raining and N.Wolf's hair colours are both awesome.

N.Wolf, you might be reminding me of Winona Ryder, in which case you've won the thread for me. :heart:

*imagines nightwolf fighting an Alien/Escaping from a mental ward/hugging a deformed android with scissors for hands*

Raining and N.Wolf's hair colours are both awesome.

N.Wolf, you might be reminding me of Winona Ryder, in which case you've won the thread for me. :heart:

*imagines nightwolf fighting an Alien/Escaping from a mental ward/hugging a deformed android with scissors for hands*

Haha, funnily enough, I could totally imagine her being in those movies :heh:

Guest bluey
me.jpg

looking far more awesome now its washed out a bit.

So we have myself with blue hair, nightwolf with blue hair, and bluey.

^______^

Us ladies are made of awesome.

ahh raining! awesome as ever ^_^

tho ECC wont let me have funky colours... it'll look unprofessional... and my hair's gone a pretty light brown/a little curly with all the tokyo water @___@ but thanks for the mention!! ^__^!

ahh raining! awesome as ever ^_^

tho ECC wont let me have funky colours... it'll look unprofessional... and my hair's gone a pretty light brown/a little curly with all the tokyo water @___@ but thanks for the mention!! ^__^!

Even though you don't have blue hair, you are exceptionally crazy and awesome! : peace:

There's a scarily high ratio of blue haired women on this forum... Its slightly worrying..

Guest Jordan

I'd still do both ;) :p Go on, first MMF threesome on NE that we know of (Jordan....)

haha n-e threesome, jordan will be jealous :P

What the christ are you two going on about?

Guest bluey

holy rainbows batman!!!

letty take in mind there's probably a reason why there's nobody else in that picture - all her friends' eyes melted away and she's left with only her guitar and her colour-of-the-flames-of-the-very-SUN hair. O___O!!! my eyes! THEY BUURRRNNNNN!!!

holy rainbows batman!!!

letty take in mind there's probably a reason why there's nobody else in that picture - all her friends' eyes melted away and she's left with only her guitar and her colour-of-the-flames-of-the-very-SUN hair. O___O!!! my eyes! THEY BUURRRNNNNN!!!

haha sometimes it looks really good ^_^

http://haircrazy.info/gallery/orange/452/ like so ^_^