Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When every guy on the forum comments saying "OMFG HE LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING GIRL!!!!" it really doesn't help.

But thankyou nightwolf :yay:

I knew id end up regretting saying that you look femanine =[ Sorry...

It's because the majority of us look like cavemen. Just take it as a compliment ;).

I thought i was complimenting him..

I dont wanna sound homophobic or anything, but thats what i thought gay/bi guys liked to hear..

I dont wanna sound homophobic or anything, but thats what i thought gay/bi guys liked to hear..

Lol. If someone said I looked feminine, I'd shoot them:p. It's definitely not what people really want to hear...unless they want to look feminine that is.

I knew id end up regretting saying that you look femanine =[ Sorry...

Nah it's cool =]

And ahaha, I don't know about other gay guys, but I wouldn't wanna go out with a guy that looked like a doll =/

tk, i'd have said you look feminine too... i dont think you look "like a girl" and i certainly wouldnt mistake you for one and ask someone if they were a guy or a girl *glares* that's just rhood! ..but the feminine look suits you, and you pull it off really well... if you werent like, 15 (???) and, well, gay AND taken (god dammit all these barriers!! haha) i'd be saying "ZOMG HE LOOKS HAWT!!" ^___^

tk, i'd have said you look feminine too... i dont think you look "like a girl" and i certainly wouldnt mistake you for one and ask someone if they were a guy or a girl *glares* that's just rhood! ..but the feminine look suits you, and you pull it off really well... if you werent like, 15 (???) and, well, gay AND taken (god dammit all these barriers!! haha) i'd be saying "ZOMG HE LOOKS HAWT!!" ^___^

It's all so....flattering! *faints*

I so wish AshMat were here, he called me "triforce_girly"

:blank:

I'm not gay but I think feminine looking guys are hot

Which actually makes complete sense, if you think about it.

triforce_keeper, I wouldn't worry so much about people saying you look feminine. A more accurate term would probably be 'boyish', but I don't think (most) people mean any offence.

If you're really that bothered about it, rest assured you're only to going to get more manly as you grow up. You might even begin to resent it.

nightwolf is straight yet she seems as desperate as jordan is to see me topless ^_^

D'oh...

Well i can't help it after i got informed of the size :o!

We never learned Bluey's size I thought? Aren't you thinking of nightwolf's D cup?

And Bluey, cool picture. You seem to have weird dreams. =P

ahaha you're such a stirrer :P

the revelation of my cup size came about in a 3-way conversation with letty and jordan over msn... t'was well weird ^__^

...sigh....

*awaits jokes about 3-ways*

ahaha you're such a stirrer :P

the revelation of my cup size came about in a 3-way conversation with letty and jordan over msn... t'was well weird ^__^

...sigh....

*awaits jokes about 3-ways*

Ooooh, well then forget about my comment. I thought it was still a secret. =P

And I'd make a joke about 3-ways but I suck at making jokes. I'll leave it to the more experienced jokers out there.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!