Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

lol, it was dyed brown, it was bleached and then they used purple dye too, plus a haircut. I can live with the haircut and the brown is nice, it's the purple I have issues with, luckily my mum just came to talk to me and understands so is giving me money for bleach and purple.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from this to

2008_02140020.jpg

this:2008_02140028-1.jpg

(notice the unimpressed face, this is because it looks the same as it did before, she's not cut it properly at all, and the purple...where?!?! I see no purple, its not the cameras fault either, its only purple in natural light...that shouldn't and isn't what I asked for...so now im 73.80 out of pocket for a job I could have done myself, next time I'm doing the colour my god damn self stupid bitch)

sigh, I'm so wound up that she did such a bad job, it can be seen it's just not as good as I thought it'd be.sigh =[

I can see some differences in the hair and colour but from the looks of things you could of just done it yourself and do a better job.

But £73 is pricey. Go the £5! But either way your still have nice hair :)

Guest Stefkov

The second pic your hair does look purple. You say it's purple in natural light. You've not done this just stay under an artificial light have you? When you go out people will surely notice it.

Might be my screens brightness but they look different to me...

that's the problem bleaching your hair is supposed to make it so that even in artificial light it's noticeable, this purple could have been done without bleach and saved me alot of money.

Plus three hours of my time, it's no wonder I haven't had my hair coloured by anybody in almost three years...-.-

EDIT: no but it still makes me want to do not nice things to you sheikah =]

Guest Stefkov

3 hours...wow.

My mum and sister were in a haird dressers for 2 hours on Monday and in the end I had to sit by a canal with some chinese bakery food while I waited for them.

Do you not get bored when sat down in the seat for 3 hours?

3 hours...wow.

My mum and sister were in a haird dressers for 2 hours on Monday and in the end I had to sit by a canal with some chinese bakery food while I waited for them.

Do you not get bored when sat down in the seat for 3 hours?

not really, took my ds with me. I'm ringing up tomorrow to see if I can get some of my money back.

I can see some differences in the hair and colour but from the looks of things you could of just done it yourself and do a better job.

But £73 is pricey. Go the £5! But either way your still have nice hair :)

Lol

I assume shes not going to take hair advice of a guy, who she doesnt really know.

£73 seems about right, because of all te stuff needed.

It is neater, luckily, and the more I look at it, the haircut is fine there's nothing wrong with it, nor the colours, I'm just pissed about it being bleached and stuffs.

Oh well, I can do it again myself in a few weeks. It might also be better when I style it myself, I hate it being styled by others.

It is neater, luckily, and the more I look at it, the haircut is fine there's nothing wrong with it, nor the colours, I'm just pissed about it being bleached and stuffs.

Oh well, I can do it again myself in a few weeks. It might also be better when I style it myself, I hate it being styled by others.

You minght not wanna take my advice, which i dont blame you, id have it messed up. I think hair like yours looks best gelled then messed up a bit.

I found that the only things I could get were another colour/cut or products. Frankly, I want neither.

I would like bleach and purple dye, so for now I'm leaving it, to be frank they can cut my hair and I can colour it myself, for me it was 30quid (which is the normal price of a cut for moi) and 40 for my parents. So for now, sutble will do til it can go mad. I'm not complaining and causing havoc for gel or wax -.-

jhjgdhdhd.jpg

I'm the one with the denim shorts. The second one from the left. What do you think? Am I scaringly ugly? :D

(I can't look normal in pictures, I always gotta look retarded...)

AAAH!!! Putain!!! you're privileged to be in the presence of CREWTATA!!! Can't help myself, everytime I see these things it's like a bear to honey :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!