Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm unusually around them. Take my friends for example. There's the mighty crewtata... one or two sparce guys... and then like 75% girls. Plus, I live with two girls... I do their laundry and shit...(yeah, I know, gross, right? Not when they're friends, it isn't.)

wtfpicard.jpg

why do their laundry? I mean, aren't they adults who can take care of themselves? if it's a rotativity thing and they wash your clothes too, ok, I guess. it's not the gross thing ( it's gross, but you won't lose an arm because of that! ) it's more the DOING they're laundry just because your in the mood, i wonder if they're your "friends" ( as you say ) too and wash your boxers and shit...

touché jordan... touché... macs are like bentleys, very luxorious, good-looking, and fast, but you're not gonna go 200mph in it. RELIABILITY also... no viruses and no crashes...:P

as for boobs, i think i can get a pretty good idea what they look like, even with an overall:p boobs rock

also eenuh: you're not real... THERE IS NO WOMENS IN THE INTERNETS everybody noes taht:p

Well I'm D cup and I'd rather not be ^.^

EDIT: I want on e of those threadless t-shirts but don't know if it'd fit around my hips...-.-

...Whats wrong with large boobs? They're great! :p

Although, anything over D is a little over kill.

Ample is enough.

why do their laundry? I mean, aren't they adults who can take care of themselves? if it's a rotativity thing and they wash your clothes too, ok, I guess. it's not the gross thing ( it's gross, but you won't lose an arm because of that! ) it's more the DOING they're laundry just because your in the mood, i wonder if they're your "friends" ( as you say ) too and wash your boxers and shit...

I bet they are ugly, too

oh my god.

on the female friends topic...I have to say never once in my life have I been a part of a group of female friends, nor individual female friends...i have to say it's impossible not to fall in love with your female best friend. EVERY SINGLE TIME I had a female best friend, i'd fall in love with them...I MEAN C'MON!!! other than that I never felt the need to have female friends with the only purpose being friendship.

Well I'm D cup and I'd rather not be ^.^

EDIT: I want on e of those threadless t-shirts but don't know if it'd fit around my hips...-.-

I had someone moaning at me cause their a B Cup and all her family have small breasts. So it isn't all bad.

And anyway D Cup is a good size I think, they can't be that bad can they O.o

And anyway D Cup is a good size I think, they can't be that bad can they O.o

Wear a small backpack the wrong way around and then go for a run. There's your answer.

In other news my Threadless shirts arrived today. I won't be posting any pictures of myself in them as, thankfully, I don't have any breasts.

In other news my Threadless shirts arrived today. I won't be posting any pictures of myself in them as, thankfully, I don't have any breasts.

Pfff, spoilsport. =P

On the bra/breast topic, according to some online calculator thingie I might actually be a C cup, but I'm not sure. Guess I'll have to go buy some decent bra soon and have a salesperson help me out... though those bras are expensive. D:

I could be totally retarded and ask for all the girls bra sizes... but nah. I'm much more of a gentleman than that.

Just so that we can settle the 'small boobs for Eenuh thing'. Because i think its more a matter of perspective.

Hint: tell us

B & C. But that's not the point. I like small boobs. Eenuh's are too big for me. :D Get my drift? I'm a small boob man.

wtfpicard.jpg

only say someone has beautifull breasts when you see them for real, not with a shirt or bra. there's all kind of breasts, and the best kind are the only ones i'm interested in. not saying she doesn't have nice breasts, i do not know. "kudos on the nice breasts" seems a bit PAROLO ALERT!!!

That's the whole point! Everyone was avoiding it!! I had to come out and say it! Be a man!

wtfpicard.jpg

Rotativity deal. Obviously. Why would I wash clothes for fun? :(

on the female friends topic...I have to say never once in my life have I been a part of a group of female friends, nor individual female friends...i have to say it's impossible not to fall in love with your female best friend. EVERY SINGLE TIME I had a female best friend, i'd fall in love with them...I MEAN C'MON!!! other than that I never felt the need to have female friends with the only purpose being friendship.

No it isn't. :D Been there, done that. Numerous amount of times. :yay:

ALSO:

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THE BRA SPEACH?

B & C. But that's not the point. I like small boobs. Eenuh's are too big for me. :D Get my drift? I'm a small boob man.

I'm confused. So you only like AA and A cups? :wtf:

And kinda back on topic, a picture of me being bored and messing up my hair yesterday.

Foto43.jpg

I'm confused. So you only like AA and A cups? :wtf:

Well... my definition of perfection would be a very small B. That's my thing... :heh: I can appreciate bigger boobs, just like I showcased when I praised yours, but they're not my thing.

Ok, so... no more boob talk.

He likes 10 year old boys.

And I'll never forget you*

That's the whole point! Everyone was avoiding it!! I had to come out and say it! Be a man!

Rotativity deal. Obviously. Why would I wash clothes for fun? :(

No it isn't. :D Been there, done that. Numerous amount of times. :yay:

ALSO:

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THE BRA SPEACH?

I do have a rule of not being friends with ugly girls, so my risk increases exponencially.

I do have a rule of not being friends with ugly girls, so my risk increases exponencially.

Ah, but that's just it... the beauty influences nothing. You know I'm all for personality... that's why I think you-know-who's girlfriend is a retard. :yay:

It appears there is something very, very wrong with you... :shakehead

Is there? :( Dear god... no. :( What have I done wrong? :wtf:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!