Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

We need a musician/ instrument thread. SG's play quite nice, but I don't like the look of em, and the neck is ridiculously fat.

You must be loaded if you can afford a Gibson SG...they cost more than my guitar. Not cool.

My friend (and indeed, the guitarist in my band) owns both an SG and a Fender Telecaster (think thats the one) He much prefers the Telecaster, says it is nicer to play and does not like the amount of gain you get with SGs (or something along those lines) The SG was about £1000 and the telecaster £500 =P. I really want a Rickenbacker fireglo bass guitar, but they are at least £1000 and £1300 in one shop I have seen :o I love my current bass though, Lakland Skyline series 44-01 I believe it is. Lovely big jazz bass :)

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend (and indeed, the guitarist in my band) owns both an SG and a Fender Telecaster (think thats the one) He much prefers the Telecaster, says it is nicer to play and does not like the amount of gain you get with SGs (or something along those lines) The SG was about £1000 and the telecaster £500 =P. I really want a Rickenbacker fireglo bass guitar, but they are at least £1000 and £1300 in one shop I have seen :o I love my current bass though, Lakland Skyline series 44-01 I believe it is. Lovely big jazz bass :)

I can't stand Telecasters. Neck single coil = least versatile instrument in existence, and it's ugly as fuck too. SG's are much better. My guitar is £1000, and the last time I saw a Gibson SG for sale it was 1300 quid. Totally not worth it imo. Rickenbackers are cool.

We are so awesome.

SO awesome.

They're the ones who get the women and children into the lifeboats first, the ones who go to war to keep their country and women and children safe. They're the ones who are rushing into burning buildings when everyone else is fighting to get out. They're the ones who stand up to the bad guys, even if it means the bad guys might shoot them; they're the ones who, when the bad guys run out the door, are foolhardy enough to follow them and try to catch them. They're the ones who die building bridges and dams and high-rise buildings. These are the future leaders of the free world!

IMGP3438.jpg

Behold, my amazing "Dr. Dolittle" skills. for those who can't figure it out, it's a wild fox curiously biting me!

P1050901.jpg

Hellfire's 20th birthday party! joyous night :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!